Maybelline Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

on 1/25/2013 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this! It stays on all night and the colour doesnt fade at all. I just love how the colour stands out but isn't too bold. It is just great and it is my favourite lipstick.. Sometimes if I want to dress it up a little I apply some glittery lipgloss on top but it looks fine on its own. Just love it!

on 1/14/2013 7:01:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is my favorite lipstick. I wear it constantly and am always replacing it. The color is a soft pink that looks good on just about everyone. It's very natural and soft looking. I highly recommend it. :)

on 1/1/2013 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

OMG OMG OMG! I love this shade so much. It's the perfect, cool toned pink that I've been looking for. I finally found my HG pink lipstick. Color payoff is good and I love that it doesn't have any shimmer. I always wear mine with clear gloss on top and my lips look lovely and kissable. Staying power is good. I've really got nothing to complain about.

I've to say that it is ''perfect'' except packaging. A creamy, pigmented and durable result in a bad package. I wonder why they produce like that, because it's almost as good as a luxury brand's rouge..

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Yay!! I finally found my go-to lipstick! I've been looking for one that is close to my lip color but isn't too bright (for school), so I found this and am totally happy with the results!! I also love the smell, the feel, and how it doesn't make my lips look extremely dehydrated.

on 6/11/2012 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I love this color because it suits my dark complexion unlike many other pink lippies. I dont really care for the playdough like smell, but overall the product is great and I recommend to women of any color!!!

on 1/20/2012 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite maybelline lipstick and I've tried a lot of them.This is a pretty cool toned pink that is very wearable.

on 12/30/2011 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

COLOR: light, cool-toned pastel pink
TEXTURE: smooth and creamy
FINISH: smooth, but flat (not matte) and one-dimensional, no shimmer, not glossy

This is a pretty lipstick, and I love all things pink. However, it just doesn't look nice on me. I'm about an NC42 and I can't get it to work. My sister who is a bit darker than me loves it, and it looks way better on her. The finish was somewhat problematic for me, both with this shade and 'Pink Me Up'. Since they were flat, it looked kind of like play lipstick on me - but I think it's just me, as I know this finish works well on others. As mentioned, the other pink shade I purchased was 'Pink Me Up' and it's more warm-toned than this shade, and slightly peachy/coral, but still pink (for anyone debating colors).

I should add that this product has good color payoff, and feels very nice when you have it on. Staying power is average. I will purchase more in different shades (and have already!)

on 7/12/2011 1:46:00 PM

Edit: It does dry out your lips a bit, especially after you drink water and it dries down. Same thing with all color sensationals.

I really thought this is lighter...maybe because i've seen it on darker skin tones. i'm very pale with yellow/green undertones.
i actually like it anyway although on me it isn't bubble-gum, it's like a medium lavender-pink, cool, but not scary cool.
it's creamy and doesn't dry out my lips.
last 3 pics are mine.those with my face n lips and the lippie

on 6/21/2011 6:47:00 AM

This shade is really pretty in the tube, and it's nice on my lips too but definitely not natural looking.... which is okay with me. The thing I really don't like is that it smells like play-doh. It really stinks and compels me to wear strawberry lip smackers over top of it. I tend to wear lighter pinks and this is sort of a medium pink with a lavender tint. I like wearing it alone or mixed with other lipsticks. A good addition to my pink lipstick arsenal.

Recommended for Medium Skin