April 21, 2014 | 1370 users online

Styling Products - Mane 'n Tail - Detangler

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2011 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Uulady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Fabulous product and does exactly what it claims! Best detangler I have ever used. I have very curly long hair that is colour treated. This has been brilliant! Definite HG product!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2011 3:44:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this! My daughter has very wiry curly hair that is very difficult and painful to detangle. Even using the tangle teezer was a small struggle. With the aid of this product and the tangle teezer together we have eliminated most of the tears! Mane n Tail detangler also adds a little moisture to the hair. I'm very satisfied with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by CoCoChantel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got it into my head to go natural after being adamant about having relaxed hair for most of my life. I'm determined to give my natural hair a chance and appreciate it. This detangler and the Tangle Teezer have saved me from running back to the "creamy crack". My thick 4b hair can be frustrating and prone to matting because it will dry before I'm even half done detangling. Mane n Tail Detangler melts the knots away and makes my hair (relaxed and natural) crazy soft and manageable. Mane n Tail is a mainstay in most beauty supply stores and if you're transitioning I hope you'll give this a try.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by Gita1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is fantastic. My dd had matted trashed hair after a day at the water park. This saved her hair. Allowed me to comb it out and left it incredibly shiny and soft for the next few days with no weight or waxy feeling. I use it almost daily on both dd who have very long tangly hair, one which is very dense, wavy and fine. It makes their hair just gorgeous and refreshes it too if it is starting to need a washing. You get a ton of product and it is inexpensive. Excellent.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 9:30:00 AM More reviews by queenpant

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have a lot of fine long hair that I blow dry every other day. I donít use any tools besides a hair dryer and brushes. This doesn't weigh it down, it adds shine and manageability. I use it before a hair protector product to ease to combing. It is a basic necessity for me. I also tried the No More Tears Detangler and found it to be similaróbut at the end of several months of experimenting, this is the one I kept going back to.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2010 3:40:00 PM More reviews by TessaM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

It didn't detangle my fine curly hair at all. Softened it a lot, left a little shine, but it just didn't perform well. Probably more compatible with coarser types, or maybe my bottle was tampered with?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2010 9:58:00 AM More reviews by mchampion

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this along with the Deep conditioning Shampoo and Conditioner and my hair has never looked better or been more healthier. I am one of those people who change products like the wind but this and the shampoo and conditioner will be my HG's forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2009 1:06:00 AM More reviews by loverofmineralmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is HANDS DOWN THE BEST detangler I have ever used and I have tried at least 10 or 12 different detanglers in my lifetime. I am WOC with coarse hair (type 4A/4B) which is 1+ year post relaxer (I am trying to grow my hair so I am not going to relax my hair for a couple of years) and this detangler is an absolute MUST HAVE hair care product to me. I use it after I have washed, deep conditioned & conditioned my hair so I can work out any tangles/knots that I may have prior to oiling my scalp, moisturizing and braiding/cornrowing my hair. I also spray this detangler on my cornrows or braids prior to taking them to make the process easier and my hair more manageable prior to applying my pre-shampoo treatment. One of the best features of this detangler is that it gives the hair a nice sheen, does not weigh down the hair and does not leave an oily residue.

If you have curly, incredibly tightly curly or coarse hair this product is MUST HAVE in your hair care regime although I feel everyone would benefit from using this detangler. I buy this HG product 3 at time so I am never without and IMHO this detangler should become a star in your hair care regime as well.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2009 12:10:00 AM More reviews by BRANDI7013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is amazing. I use to complain to my mom that my hair was always tangled, bad! I have thick, wavy hair which is difficult to keep untagled. She brought this home one day--and I had to laugh. I didn't think this stuff would REALLY work. I was wrong. It is the BEST detangler I have honestly ever used. Try it. You will not be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2009 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Jacqui46

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product! It detangles my fine/medium curly hair and I look forward to using it on a daily basis. This will be in my product stash for years to come!