April 16, 2014 | 1551 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Glossimer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 12:17:00 AM More reviews by chrissie99

I found my HG of lipgloss. Chanel Glossimer is fantastic.
I have been looking for a classic red for my skin tone (filipino, tan) that wasn't too deep or rich in texture (lipstick gloss) but that wouldn't fade like normal lipglosses and turn into a orangy pink mess that bleeds around my lips. I have stumbled upon it! Scintillantes 04 Spark is the perfect red for me. It is a raspberry colour with gold shimmer. It makes my lips look like they have deep natural red colour without a thick layer on my lips. I put it on about 1.5 hours ago and it is still in place, fresh and lovely and best of all, it is not sticky and has no scent like other lipglosses I have. I can use this colour day and night and through all seasons with confidence.
It is very expensive but worth the splurge once in a while.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 3:43:00 AM More reviews by leGingbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

The Chanel Glossimer lip glosses are absolute magic! My sister had one and I stole it all the time! What I love is how pigmented they are! You're not paying for some semi-sheer gloss that you couldn't tell apart from, say a Bonne Bell one; these are rich and moisturizing, and NOT STICKY!!! I eventually bought my own, even though the price was steep. But honestly, you get what you pay for. I couldn't start collecting them the way I collect MAC glosses, but they are really top-notch, and whenever I can afford to splurge a little, I will!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by darkskinsexylips

Chanel Glossimers are by far the best department store lip gloss, hands down. They have no scent and they are non-sticky. Personally, I do have a problem with gritty-feeling lip glosses in general, so I try to avoid those particular ones in the line. Having said that, if I am looking to purchase a new shade, I look to Chanel first. I have about 7 Glossimers and I love all of them. I also have 3 of the Aqualumiere glosses that are a little hard to locate now. I know of two dept. stores in Toronto that still sell them, but the colour selections are now quite limited and do not really suit my mocha brown complexion. In addition, I do have one rouge allure lip gloss. The consistency is great, but it does have that signature Chanel lipstick scent which I can deal with, but I still prefer no scent. Even within their own lip product line, the Glossimers are the absolute best.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 11:06:00 AM More reviews by TheMakeUpMaster

these are the one of my favourite lip glosses they are perfect if you want a natural lip when they are worn on there own but the colours are very sheer unlike the rouge allure but if you want a stronger lip colour these are great when used in conjunction with rouge coco shine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by salhon

Love these! Beautiful! Too sticky if you put it on thick. Looks beautiful on top of all colors of lipsticks. I have #41, a soft, neutral color.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2011 2:29:00 PM More reviews by swim

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Glossimers rock! They are the best glosses on the planet. They are thick and last but not sticky. I just bought Constelletion - it's a clear peach with rainbow sparkles. Love it! It's glitter for grown ups!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2011 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Pieran

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Still the best bronzey gloss on the market. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Daddysgirl1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Loreal lip gloss soft pink....lovely....get this it's really pretty on anybody.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2011 5:57:00 AM More reviews by jikla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

last week i bought my first glossimer in aragonite.its the most beautiful shade and it feels like butter on the lips.at first i was a bit hesitant because of the price but now i know i made the right decision.it has long-lasting power without being sticky and i will definitely buy more glossimers in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by ngmtrouble

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought 6 different chanel glossimers, thought I had tried everything but wow! My favorite is argonite, it looks good alone or mixed with other glossimers. I got on chanel website and put it on auto delivery so I will never be without it, since it is limited edition.