Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water

3.9

Water, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propanediol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 184, Fragrance, Tetrasodium Edta, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Zinc Gluconate, Butylene Glycol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, D-Limonene, Linalool, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxyethylcellulose, BHT.

on 8/19/2013 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm currently on my 4th bottle of cleansing water. I stopped buying the Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover and switched over to this because I found it removes eye makeup easier than the actual eye makeup remover seemed to, and left less residue.
I LOVE the top dispenser that allows you to easily use a cotton pad without making a mess or wasting product. The bottle is also large compared to others and lasts a long time.

I like that it's not heavy or oily feeling but it does remove everything even if it is waterproof. I still get a damp cotton pad when I am done and run it over my eyes just to make sure I feel like all of it is gone.

This is by far the cheapest makeup remover I have found that works just as well (or better) than most brand name others that are much more money and hurt and blur my eyes.
For now I am sticking with Sephora's Triple Action Cleansing Water... I always like to switch it up, but I haven't found anything close to this in a long time!

on 7/4/2013 9:34:00 AM

I have never been a fan of makeup removers, but I gave this one a shot. It was ok. I find that most makeup removers dry my skin and have a lot of chemicals. This one is no different. I thought it might be gentler, but in the end it is comparable to a cheaper drugstore brand of makeup remover. I will not repurchase, but perhaps this would be more useful to someone who uses a ton of makeup and needs something to take it all off with.

on 6/15/2013 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I really like this and am glad I never sprang for Bioderma. I had been using this cleansing water with round cotton discs at first, and liked it, but felt bad 'wasting' so many discs (I needed at least 2 to wipe it all off, if not 3.) Anyway, alone this product worked for me, even my mascara came off. I never tugged or rubbed, though. I would use my second cotton pad and gently press it against my eyes, wait a few moments, then gently wipe. Since then, I've bought some cheap, generic, makeup wipes and actually use the Sephora water on THOSE....and I love the results! My face is clean, my eye makeup comes off even easier, and I only use one wipe (and leave my cotton pads for using oil-based eye makeup remover when I have waterproof mascara or water resistant cream shadow on).

Anyway, I wouldn't use this alone, personally, without washing my face afterwards with a gentle cleanser. However, if you wear little to no makeup, this would work just fine alone. I've also used this on my tired nights when I can't be bothered to do the whole 'cleansing' routine, and at least I feel like I did something rather than sleep in my makeup. ;-)

I also look forward to using this on my face after the beach to freshen my skin after sunscreen and sweat.

I would repurchase.

on 5/16/2013 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

My skin has always been pretty sensitive, and now as I've grown older, and am now living in a different climate than I used to, my skin has become extremely dry, and dull. This has made me rethink my entire skin care routine. I read the glowing reviews of this on Sephora.com and decided to purchase the small $3 bottle to give it a try. My idea was to use this instead of washing my face with a regular cleanser once in awhile, to help keep my skin from getting stripped and dried out further.

Well, I've used this a few times now, both to remove makeup, and to just clean/freshen my face, and I am really happy with the results! It's very mild, I don't notice any scent, and it leaves my face really clean and not the least bit dried out. I don't feel any oily residue after I use it so, I never rinse my face afterward. I will more than likely purchase a larger bottle of this, once I run out, and even use it to replace the Olay wet facial cloths that I sometimes use.

I'm okay with it not removing waterproof makeup - I have the waterproof makeup remover from that.. However it does do a fantastic job of removing my foundation & whatever face makeup I have on without making my face feel tight or dry. I usually rinse off after I use it, so I have absolutely no complaints. This is a fabulous makeup remover :)

on 5/14/2013 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Pros:
- removes foundation and most eye makeup
- pleasant smell
- pump is great and makes it easy to use
- great for sensitive skin and eyes (no burning my eyes)
- great for travelling (one bottle removes face and eye makeup)

Cons:
- may not remove some waterproof eye makeup
- I would suggest rinsing after because it does make your skin feel oily after

on 5/6/2013 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is a nice makeup remover. Is it perfect? Probably not for everyone. I find it takes off all my face makeup including a cream foundation very well. I don't wear a ton of mascara and it gets it off nicely. It has (to me) a pleasant scent (and I am usually sensitive to that). The bottle says that you do not have to rinse off, but if you do not, your (my) face is sticky. I too hope that Sephora does not discontinue this product. Compared to other similar products, it is a steal.

on 5/6/2013 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First of all, this thing is such a steal! Additionally, it cleanses my face gently with a couple of wipes. (I use sunscreen, concealor and loose powder) Plus, i use a foam afterwards. So far, it hasn't broken me out, yet it kinda helps reduce my now and then pimples! Love!

on 4/24/2013 8:49:00 PM

Triple action - not so much! This will not remove eye make up at all! You will have mascara the next day for sure. But if you don't care about it removing make up, it does feel good - not drying at all which I like and need. Would I buy this again? Not if I can find something else. So if I don't care about eye make up removal, I do like this. But is there a cleanser that does that? Without stinging etc ? I'm not so sure.

on 4/16/2013 1:32:00 PM

I always repurchase the sephora waterproof eye makeup remover, and this cleanser water is beside it everytime i grab it. So this weekend I decided to try the travel sized version.

- I love the refreshing and subtle scent. Its verrrrry nice!
- I'm such a sucker for packaging, and the packaging for the cleansing water & oil/makeup remover are so cute and ideal for traveling.
- it really does remove my face and eye makeup. I end up using 2-3 cotton pads though but thats not the product's fault.
- I think I'm going to stop using makeup remover wipes after trying this.
- try this out if you haven't already! affordable and GREAT for travel. $7 for the small size.