Z Palette-Large

4.4

Love these palettes! Great for organising those single eyeshadows and blushes :D

on 12/7/2013 5:05:00 AM

I'm in love with my Zpalettes because now I have SO much less to carry around and it makes any makeup application much more organized!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I absolutely LOVE my zpalettes I'm always buying more cause I fill them up so quickly! I bought my first one at IMATS years ago and have been addicted since! They are so convenient when I do my freelancing and so far have been really durable. I've never dropped one so I can't say in that way what would happen. But, there are a couple of times mine had gotten wet and they fine. I've never had a problem with makeup breakage either. I totally recommend these to everyone.

on 12/6/2013 7:25:00 PM

I love the Z Palette. It is so versatile and easy to use. I love the different color and pattern selections that they have!

on 12/6/2013 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

The Zpalette is amazing and really helps organize your makeup.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I got this the other day after ordering online. When it came I was kind of surprised and under-whelmed because it was much smaller than I expected it to be. From the pictures it does look to be quite big. Seriously, this isn't 'large' at all, more like a medium to me and I don't think it's worth the $26.95 I paid for it, and that's why I've only given this 4 lipsticks.

In spite of that, I still really like the Z Palette because it saves so much space. My blushes/bronzers used to take up a lot of room in my collection, but de-potting them into these palettes make everything look so much better. And it's easier to organise, too.

I'll have to get a few more of these to fit the rest of my collection. Overall, a nice investment.

on 7/18/2013 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love this item. I own four of them and they hold all my eye shadows. Currently, they are all organized by colors. I appreciate that they are thin and house most make-up pans with ease. These palettes are sleek and chic! An absolute must have.

on 7/18/2013 12:24:00 PM

I love my Z Palettes. They save so much space and they truly make using makeup so much easier. I love that I can mix and match brands to have all my favs in one place. I find that I also use more of what I own, because I can see it all at a glance. Love them!!

on 7/14/2013 9:52:00 PM

I love my leopard print Z-Palette Pro! It was very easy to use, and keep my shadows organized. I highly recommend because it condensed my mess, and makes it easy to get ready in the morning. For my photos, check my blog post: http://saintsalvage.blogspot.com/2013/06/organizing-my-makeup-using-z-palette-pro.html

on 7/13/2013 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I 💝 my Z Palettes. I had been using MAC Pro palettes for years and while they were effective, I never liked that I couldn't see the product. The newer ones have a clear top but are SO heavy. I switched to Z Palette and LOVE them. I have most colors of the large palettes and it is so helpful to have the color coordination. It helps me keep all my MAC or other eyeshadows organized for quick access, and they store beautifully!! The new colors/patterns are beautiful and fun!!! Thanks Z Palette!!!

Popular Palettes