April 18, 2014 | 1724 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clean & Clear - Oil free Soothing Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Directioner1O1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this for around $5 I think, so it's pretty cheap and it works super amazing! I used to use the Cover Girl Clean makeup remover which sucked BTW, but when I tried this I fell in love! :) It works super easy and removes most of my eye makeup in just one swipe from my cotton pad, and it leaves my eye area feeling softer! My eyes get irritated really easily but this doesn't hurt my eye or sting at all! I love the bottle because it's purple and cute & when I saw it I just had to have it. I'm probably gonna use this FOREVER from now on! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by annieg715

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the foaming cleanser and it is AWESOME!!! It washes away ALL my make up and leaves my skin feeling clean. And you cant beat the price!! Really do recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by amanda23

This stuff isn't bad, and it's cheap. I decided to give it a try upon reading such good reviews. I had previously been using Jonhson's Baby shampoo to remove eye makeup, which worked just great and I will be returning to using that. Johnson's removes eye makeup with much greater ease I find. I was also turned off because I would notice that the clean and clear seemed to cause me to get more eye goobers during the day. It also seemed to make my eye makeup smudge more, could just be my imagination. It claims it doesn't contain oil but seemed oily to me.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2012 3:18:00 AM More reviews by caroline_a

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually feel like I really hate this product, but now that I am writing a review I have to concede that it isn't AWFUL, I just don't like it. It takes off my makeup effectively, but I hate that it leaves a greasy/oily residue behind. I much prefer my normal Balea eye makeup remover and will be returning to that.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by michibooful

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

LOVE this makeup remover! Before using this, I was using the Nivea Gentle Eye Makeup Remover, which sucked by the way, but I still dealt with it. Using this remover is like a dream after putting up with the Nivea one, baby oil, and countless makeup remover wipes for a year. If you use this remover, you don't need anything else but water to wash it off. I wear waterproof mascara everyday, and this removes it easily and without fuss. My skin did feel slightly greasy after application, but after rinsing it off, the skin around my eye area felt soft and smooth. I found this remover at Winners for $5, and it is probably one of the best beauty investments that I've made.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2011 5:23:00 AM More reviews by ulliellax

This is the best drug store make up remover. its my HG make up remover and it takes off your makeup so easily. i use it with a cotton pad and it takes off stubborn/waterproof mascara/eyeliners so easily! even takes off my concealer.Its super affordable esp since i go through makeup remover so fast. cannot go on enough about how much i love this product. just buy it and you will know what i mean. you will never go back to your old makeup remover lol

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2011 4:30:00 AM More reviews by sweetdase

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm on my 3rd bottle of this and it's great at removing my eye makeup. I use a separate mascara remover since its extremely wp and any makeup remover wouldn't take it off easily. But this remover does its job and it's cheap! Cheaper than the Neutrogena which I've used a few bottles as well. I didn't know they were discontinuing this remover as per the last reviewers but hopefully I can buy them before they're gone as it was fully stocked when I was at Walmart. Maybe it's because I live in Canada? Anyways, great product for the price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by takemenow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

For those of you that use this makeup remover but can't find it anymore (it's been discontinued) go out and get the Neutrogena Oil Free makeup remover. These products are both made by Johnson & Johnson and have the exact same ingredients. It's basically the same product.
While this is technically oil free, it will leave a greasy residue, which bothers me none because I wash my face after removing my eye makeup anyways. This stuff gets the job done, waterproof or not. It's very gentle and effective. This and the Neutrogena twin product are my HG for sure.
The packaging is all right. I mean, it's kind of annoying how easy it is to spill it and it's not exactly travel friendly. I've had this leak in my suitcase a bit.
I do recommend this product if the slight greasy feel won't bother you and you're not finicky with packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Mom2times

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm very sad this is DC'ed! I was able to grab a few bottles at Big Lots for about $2.50. It is very soothing, as promised, and removed eye makeup with ease! Hard to believe it is "oil free" because it seems VERY oily...but it has never caused any breakouts on me! I love it, and a little bit goes a long way!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by teach2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I ran out of the Nars eye makeup remover I was using, which is terrible by the way, when I decided to check the reviews for Clean & Clear. I purchased my first bottle based on the positive feedback, and I am so glad I did! It did a great job of removing Clinique Lash Power mascara with just a few swipes. It does feel slightly oily, but it wipes off with just a generic makeup wipe. I purchased it on base for $5.39. I plan to buy several more bottles because the base where I am stationed has a tendency to run out of stock on high demand items. Clean & Clear is the best eye makeup remover I have used so far.