Maybelline Super Stay Makeup

3.5

Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsequioxane, Glycerin, Silica, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Paraffin ( /- May Contain: CI77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI77499, CI77492, CI77491/Iron Oxides)

This looks light in the bottle, then you go to put it on and its SUPER orange, and I got the lightest shade. Granted, I am very pale. But still it shouldn't be orange like this. Its also very thick. I feel like every time I've used maybelline products my face looked orange. I'm wearing it today as I type this looking like an oompa loompa. NOT a cute look at all.

I'm in love with this foundation! It loves my sensitive and dry skin type, while it is not a 24 hour makeup, really, who wants to have makeup for so long into their skin? I usually put my makeup very early in the morning, and when I come back from work it is still there! I live in a humid climate (Puerto Rico) and lasts through sun, and even a mild rain, No kidding! the finish is not completely matte, but I would not describe it as satin either, it is just beautiful and natural medium coverage. I use shade 50 which is nude with a strong yellow undertone.

on 1/10/2015 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I always get compliments when using this foundation. Has great coverage, looks natural, makes your skin look healthy and it doesn't get cakey. I either set it up with a Revlon powder or the physician formula glowing powder and my skin looks like a porcelain doll.

on 11/22/2014 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Mi tono es el "nude", en el momento que me aplico la base, la cobertura es alta pero a medida que pasa el tiempo la base de va cuarteando. Definitivamente no dura 24 horas.

on 11/17/2014 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVED THIS STUFF!!!! This has become one of my favorite foundations. It has a nice semi matte finish once it has set, no fragrance, it blends in smoothly and has great coverage! I like this better than Revlon Colorstay because it has a thinner consistency compared to the Revlon one (but compared to other foundations it is thick) I also found it didny look cakey on the face like the Revlon one. It has great staying power I wear it to school and it looks great after a 8 hour day. Will definitely repurchase!

on 11/12/2014 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Although I've been repurchasing this foundation for the past few years (the sand beige seems to be the only foundation I can find that truly matches my skintone), there are a few negatives to it. The transfer is horrible, which I find really funny considering it's called Super Stay and has 'non transfer' written on the bottle. If I touch my face and then my clothes then it leaves a mark, or if I hug someone I leave foundation on their shoulder. The coverage is build-able, however I feel as though I go through the product very quickly and have to repurchase often. It also settles into pores and lines and draws more attention to them. But honestly, until I find a shade that matches me as well I'll probably stick with it.

on 9/27/2014 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Great product I struggle with acne and trying to find a foundation that cover my acne ,discoloration,and scars is hard.This has amazing coverage and lasts a long 5-7 hours.I do get oily around my t-zone area but its not that bad! I've already repurchased definitely my holy grail foundation!!!

on 9/26/2014 12:39:00 AM

ohhhh nooo maybelline needs to get their shit straight. I have A LOT of reasons to absolutly hate this foundation. 1) VERY ORANGE shades, nothing fair at all. just shades for overly tanned or fake tanned people which is terrible. 2) drying very drying for my already dry skin 3) feels like a mask! this stuff is so thick and grainy literally looks like a mask. I could go on and on but I think I've made my point this is horrible and a total waste of money I took mine back...I DO NOT reccomend this especially for pale girls like me.

on 9/21/2014 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Super stay + maybelline matte maker powder = best foundation for my oily oily oily skin!!! Iam nc30 and very yellow undertoned from wearing fake tan and i use nude in super stay and sand beige in matte maker.... PERFECT!!! I didn't really rate this without the matte maker setting powder... Just another disappointment buying a foundation I had high hopes for and it only gave me back broken promises... bUT WAIT! It just need it's little buddy to help it deliver! It really does stay matte/semi matte, stay put, does not slide, cover blemishes and anything else you want to hide! I'm so glad that my HG is a cheapie drug store because I was so fed up not finding something for my skin I was willing to pay the big bucks! And in australia you will often find this guy going on sale between priceline, woolworths or chemists for half price! Please give it a go of you have very oily skin and want good coverage too!

on 9/6/2014 8:56:00 PM

I was so disappointed in this product. I was hoping it would be similar to my Revlon CS but look a little bit more natural. Nope... pretty much looked worse...
First of all, it made my poors look HUGE (and this is rarely a problem I usually have)
Second, it oxidized like CRAZY!
Third, it made me break out into a pizza face
FOURTH, it transferred to clothing worse than any makeup I have ever tried. I had to leave because the packaging says "doesn't transfer"!

I tried several different times and used different ways to apply it, but I had the same problem every time. I would normally give a product I didn't like to a friend, but I ended up throwing this away. I did not want anyone else to endure the after effects of this foundation.