Maybelline Super Stay Makeup

3.5

Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsequioxane, Glycerin, Silica, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Paraffin ( /- May Contain: CI77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI77499, CI77492, CI77491/Iron Oxides)

on 11/17/2014 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVED THIS STUFF!!!! This has become one of my favorite foundations. It has a nice semi matte finish once it has set, no fragrance, it blends in smoothly and has great coverage! I like this better than Revlon Colorstay because it has a thinner consistency compared to the Revlon one (but compared to other foundations it is thick) I also found it didny look cakey on the face like the Revlon one. It has great staying power I wear it to school and it looks great after a 8 hour day. Will definitely repurchase!

on 11/12/2014 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Although I've been repurchasing this foundation for the past few years (the sand beige seems to be the only foundation I can find that truly matches my skintone), there are a few negatives to it. The transfer is horrible, which I find really funny considering it's called Super Stay and has 'non transfer' written on the bottle. If I touch my face and then my clothes then it leaves a mark, or if I hug someone I leave foundation on their shoulder. The coverage is build-able, however I feel as though I go through the product very quickly and have to repurchase often. It also settles into pores and lines and draws more attention to them. But honestly, until I find a shade that matches me as well I'll probably stick with it.

on 9/27/2014 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Great product I struggle with acne and trying to find a foundation that cover my acne ,discoloration,and scars is hard.This has amazing coverage and lasts a long 5-7 hours.I do get oily around my t-zone area but its not that bad! I've already repurchased definitely my holy grail foundation!!!

on 9/26/2014 12:39:00 AM

ohhhh nooo maybelline needs to get their shit straight. I have A LOT of reasons to absolutly hate this foundation. 1) VERY ORANGE shades, nothing fair at all. just shades for overly tanned or fake tanned people which is terrible. 2) drying very drying for my already dry skin 3) feels like a mask! this stuff is so thick and grainy literally looks like a mask. I could go on and on but I think I've made my point this is horrible and a total waste of money I took mine back...I DO NOT reccomend this especially for pale girls like me.

on 9/21/2014 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Super stay + maybelline matte maker powder = best foundation for my oily oily oily skin!!! Iam nc30 and very yellow undertoned from wearing fake tan and i use nude in super stay and sand beige in matte maker.... PERFECT!!! I didn't really rate this without the matte maker setting powder... Just another disappointment buying a foundation I had high hopes for and it only gave me back broken promises... bUT WAIT! It just need it's little buddy to help it deliver! It really does stay matte/semi matte, stay put, does not slide, cover blemishes and anything else you want to hide! I'm so glad that my HG is a cheapie drug store because I was so fed up not finding something for my skin I was willing to pay the big bucks! And in australia you will often find this guy going on sale between priceline, woolworths or chemists for half price! Please give it a go of you have very oily skin and want good coverage too!

on 9/6/2014 8:56:00 PM

I was so disappointed in this product. I was hoping it would be similar to my Revlon CS but look a little bit more natural. Nope... pretty much looked worse...
First of all, it made my poors look HUGE (and this is rarely a problem I usually have)
Second, it oxidized like CRAZY!
Third, it made me break out into a pizza face
FOURTH, it transferred to clothing worse than any makeup I have ever tried. I had to leave because the packaging says "doesn't transfer"!

I tried several different times and used different ways to apply it, but I had the same problem every time. I would normally give a product I didn't like to a friend, but I ended up throwing this away. I did not want anyone else to endure the after effects of this foundation.

on 9/5/2014 9:08:00 PM

I bought this foundation thinking it would give full coverage without over drying my skin as it said it was for ALL skin types. But this foundation gave me a lot of cystic acne, made my skin look dry after only a few hours and felt like I had 10 pounds of makeup on considering I ALWAYS use a full coverage foundation and I didn't even use a lot of it. The packaging was really messy too. It was also hard to get only a little bit because the product would come pouring out. Definitely not buying this ever again!

on 7/28/2014 9:15:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Best drugstore foundation ever. I love it so much more than colorstay by Revlon because it is less cakey and has a nicer finish. Coverage and lasting power is amazing! My holy grail foundation!

So, I recently ran out of my old foundation and I went out to a drugstore nearby and got this one in the color 30 Sand. When I first tried it out it was the perfect match for my skin tone, and when I got home I noticed it was really darker, but I thought I should give it a try and applied it to my whole face. My skin is oily, but I have some dry spots (which I hate) and I noticed that it makes them look worse, and my forehead also looks EXTRA cakey (I'm not even using a powder or a concealer). It doesn't cover every flaw, I see my dark circles and blemishes, but I guess you need concealer to make them completely go away. It does give you a nice matte finish. I'm going to try to exfoliate and moisturize my skin before using it and see if it changes something.

on 6/16/2014 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This oxidizes so bad!

The total time I spent with this foundation was 1 month because if your like me you get a bad buy and are like " UGH Should just use it up XP " I just used as little as possible then tossed it away eventually.

This goes on really nice but once time has past this turns darker than it appears, especially in the sun! I look in the mirror and see where my natural neck color is to this foundation after it dries.

This did nothing for my dry skin as well. Left my skin aching for some moisture, it did last for a few hours but it basically left me too matte.

! Not ever purchasing this again !