December 21, 2014 | 1007 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Super Stay Makeup

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by BBfabgal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This oxidizes so bad!

The total time I spent with this foundation was 1 month because if your like me you get a bad buy and are like " UGH Should just use it up XP " I just used as little as possible then tossed it away eventually.

This goes on really nice but once time has past this turns darker than it appears, especially in the sun! I look in the mirror and see where my natural neck color is to this foundation after it dries.

This did nothing for my dry skin as well. Left my skin aching for some moisture, it did last for a few hours but it basically left me too matte.

! Not ever purchasing this again !

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Peridotprincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was totally disappointed in this foundation... I have oily/combo skin and I had read a lot of reviews about how it was great and am always in search of a great long lasting and affordable foundation with good coverage. (My favorites I have found as far as staying power are Revlon Colorstay and Clinque Stay Matte, those are awesome) but I thought I would try this product though. I got the shade Classic Beige and it looked pretty good when I first put it on but within about 3 hours turned a slightly orange and yellow color and looked cakey and uneven all over my face. It also comes right off if I put a tissue on my face. I do like the soft finish it has when you first put it though, but it seems to start fading off my skin within a few hours and it does not seems to cover my dark circles or any flaws. Seems more like a bb cream to me? I'm glad it helps other people, I was pretty excited to try it, just guess it's not for me though...

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Sandy01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very disappointed with this foundation. If you have normal to dry skin then this foundation is not for you. It does not blend very well and sits on top of the skin. I tried exfoliating and moisturising more but it did not make a difference. This foundation sticks to any dry patch and settles in pores- not a good look! I would not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Scadoodles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I took this foundation back..I will start by saying I have dry, pale, yellow toned skin and one of the very first shades (I believe it's 20 sand beige) was a perfect match. After wearing this foundation once I knew I had to exfoliate! It does slightly oxidize on me, but not enough to make a notable difference. over all, this isnt for dry skin girls, it just clung to dry patches, and I dont have time to exfoliate everyday just so I can wear a foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by melanie0820

I've been using this foundation for about a week now and I absolutely LOVE it! It's medium to full coverage which is exactly what I was looking for. I work outside most days so I battle the elements and have been looking for a foundation that could withstand rain. This one holds up pretty well against the rain. The longest I have had it on at one time has been about 12 hours. I would say after about 9-10 hours it starts to wear out. I use a moisturizer, primer and setting powder which help with the lasting power. My blush lasts about 9-10 hours with this foundation which I've never had blush last this long! Also no breakouts so far! Overall its a great summer foundation if you're oily, I would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

This is the only foundation I've tried in the Maybelline line that caters to yellow skin. I find most of their products run pink. The finish is very flawless - I have it in Nude and I'm an NC25. It can be a little orange and tends to be cakey. It also is not transfer resistant like it claims. It's not my favorite foundation but I have no complaints finishing the rest of the bottle up.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2014 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Allison95

I've been using maybelline super stay for about 3 to 4 years now. This foundation was good at first to me. I would say this foundation is medium to full coverage. I personally don't like the finish so I use another maybelline matte whipped foundation over it. Which works great for a few hours. I find both foundations patch onto my dry skin after about 5 hours. It also starts to wear off and you can see my oily t zone especially my forehead. Overall I wouldn't say this is for girls with oily skin and if girls with dry skin use it I would recommend moisturizer. This isn't a great foundation but it isn't the worst it gets me threw the day because I haven't found a different foundation yet but I'm hoping to never repurchase this one again once I do.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Cath12

I am loving this! I have combination skin and have been on the lookout for something that wasn't cakey, didn't settle into lines, could stay in place for a minimum of 10 hours and wasn't too Matt. Well, I think I've found it (you have no idea how many foundations I've tried in the past 3 months)...who would've thought I'd find it at Priceline? Extra bonus, when it's not too hot I can wear this WITHOUT needing to on primer or powder. Love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by RandomFuture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This foundation was ok, I got it in classic ivory. It came up orange on me and my skin can get a little oily around my nose and this foundation caked up a bit in that area. It also felt kind of greasy on my skin. I wouldn't recommend this if your skin is oily. It just seemed to transfer all over the place. It's not bad I imagine if you have normal skin and you can find a colour match but many stores only carry a limited amount of the available shades.

So I can use it up, I'd been mixing it with moisturiser to help sheer it out and make the fact it doesn't match me less noticeable and it worked well enough. Now I also have a benefit foundation that is probably light enough but too yellow and mixed together these two make a nice foundation for me. But I wouldn't by both of them just to do this so I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Katgurl091

I have tried so many different liquid foundations. For a while my favorite was maybelline dream liquid mousse, but it wasn't lasting as long as I wanted to. I would sweat some of it off in the summer and would fade through out the day. I go to school for 8 hours then go right to work, and with this super stay foundation, it stays on, I dont have to reapply when I get home. It's also a lot thicker, you don't need to use as much of it, and it looks very smooth and makes your skin tone look more even. The only weird thing is it has a weird smell, I can't explain what it smells like but it goes away after a few minutes.