January 30, 2015 | 1843 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Alondra13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love it ! I love the control. And if I mess up and swipe with my fingers it won't get smeare ! It does come off easy tho

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by ashleym04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Good - but not as good as the L’Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip.

I tried this because Paula Begouin rated this as a Best product. The actual eyeliner itself is good, although slightly watery, but the tip isn’t nearly as precise as the L’Oreal eyeliner. The applicator tip on this is fatter and shorter and I can’t get the preciseness in the corner of my eye the way I can with the L’Oreal product. For the price, I would go with the L’Oreal over this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by karliemoore17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used this liner on and off for about three years. It applies wonderfully, and is very black. You can build a thick bold line, or make a nice thin line with the wand. It has great staying power, except for the corners of my eyes. My eyes water on and off throughout the day, and this liner will disappear in the corners. I also notice that the sponge tip applicator dries out after a while, making application more difficult. Overall, not bad and would buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2014 9:31:00 AM More reviews by AmandaMARi

This eyeliner is too watery and has no pigmentation whatsoever. I was on the hunt for a new liquid liner and after wasting my money on this one, I still am. Don't bother wasting time or money on this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 8:02:00 PM More reviews by edennn

This liquid eyeliner is ABSOLUTELY amazing. I have big eyes and i like the line to be thin and precise so other liquid eyeliner brushes were too thick for me. This one is so easy to control and you can make very thin lines that give you a natural look. Also, because it is super easy to control, winging out the line and making it sharp and precise is also possible; you just need a steady hand. However, overall it is an amazing product and its the only one I will ever use

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by JEXXICA19

I definitely don't understand all of the harsh reviews for this product. I love it. I love the wet look (which some people think means that it doesn't dry). I love that it's not thick and SO BLACK when you first put it on, easy to control the darkness of it. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the application felt brush. It's amazing. The price is a little high, but I've been milking mine to the very last drop. I definitely recommend this product for anyone that wants the dramatic winged cat eye.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by KateSchuette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this because I liked the Lash Stiletto mascara. I was disappointed - this eyeliner went on unevenly and took up too much product, so it was difficult to do a very precise cat eye. The formula also smudges easily and cakes off when dry. I stopped using it after a few days' trial.

For a few dollars extra, the L'Oreal "Super Slim" Infallable liquid eyeliner provides a more precise line, and is an afforable dupe for the YSL "Shocking" Effet Faux Cils Felt-Tip Eyeliner, which is excellent.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by SDnicole

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is horrible. First of all, it takes almost five minutes to fully dry. Secondly, when I put it on, since it's so wet, it doesn't create one solid black line. Some parts are black, and some parts you can still see your skin. But when you go back to fix it and put it on again, all it does is make the eyeliner even more streaky and less black. It's runny and the pigmentation is horrible. Lastly, it smudges very easily and does NOT last all day. It's very hard and nearly impossible to work with. This is a very bad eyeliner, I don't recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by SeashellsInSummer

I wish this liner had worked for me, but it always fades in the inner corners of my eyes. I find wet n wild's liquid eyeliner in black last all day, and have a more precise applicator along with a richer color that dries matte.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by npha

I've read and watched so many reviews on this and the reviews were very good so I decided purchase this. This eyeliner was good to me for about two hours and smeared off the rest of the time I wore it after those two hours. I have oily lids and used a primer. It transferred on my lids and it was disappointing