Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

3.7

on 11/23/2014 8:55:00 AM

I agree the pigmentation Is awful I took about 3-4 swipes to get a nice dark line but even after that it just don't look right the tip like previous users have said is to flimsy and I think even maybelline persice liner is way better than this, I like the stiletto mascara but this stuff Is total crap I returned it. it also smears and transfers easily. stay away from this.

on 11/23/2014 2:59:00 AM

I've been using Stila smudge pots for years now and this is so much easier!! Goes on perfectly, is nice and dark, and lasts all day. Goes over powder eyeshadow no problem. A must have.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

The brush tip is too soft and flimsy, plus the eyeliner liquid is too watery and needs 3 reapplications just to get a dark black line. Doesn't last for long either. Not worth it.

on 11/8/2014 5:02:00 PM

I love it ! I love the control. And if I mess up and swipe with my fingers it won't get smeare ! It does come off easy tho

on 11/7/2014 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Good - but not as good as the LíOreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip.

I tried this because Paula Begouin rated this as a Best product. The actual eyeliner itself is good, although slightly watery, but the tip isnít nearly as precise as the LíOreal eyeliner. The applicator tip on this is fatter and shorter and I canít get the preciseness in the corner of my eye the way I can with the LíOreal product. For the price, I would go with the LíOreal over this one.

on 10/31/2014 12:55:00 PM

Update: So coming to the conclusion that this is my HG eyeliner. Recently I've been buying other drugstore liquid liners to try and see if there's anything else I like better. The major complaint I have with this liner is that I can't get thin lines out of it. I generally wear my liner pretty thick on top anyways. I've recently bought wet n wild, other maybellines, nyc, rimmel, etc. Nothing is as good as this. This does not flake, is pretty easy to apply, and lasts all day, with the exception of the corners of my eyes if they get watery. I thought I had found a replacement with the Maybelline master precise but it is significantly harder to apply which is a huge deal breaker for me. I just wish that Maybelline would make this liner in wayerproof!

on 10/25/2014 9:31:00 AM

This eyeliner is too watery and has no pigmentation whatsoever. I was on the hunt for a new liquid liner and after wasting my money on this one, I still am. Don't bother wasting time or money on this one.

on 10/15/2014 8:02:00 PM

This liquid eyeliner is ABSOLUTELY amazing. I have big eyes and i like the line to be thin and precise so other liquid eyeliner brushes were too thick for me. This one is so easy to control and you can make very thin lines that give you a natural look. Also, because it is super easy to control, winging out the line and making it sharp and precise is also possible; you just need a steady hand. However, overall it is an amazing product and its the only one I will ever use

on 10/12/2014 2:20:00 AM

I definitely don't understand all of the harsh reviews for this product. I love it. I love the wet look (which some people think means that it doesn't dry). I love that it's not thick and SO BLACK when you first put it on, easy to control the darkness of it. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the application felt brush. It's amazing. The price is a little high, but I've been milking mine to the very last drop. I definitely recommend this product for anyone that wants the dramatic winged cat eye.

on 10/7/2014 4:54:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I purchased this because I liked the Lash Stiletto mascara. I was disappointed - this eyeliner went on unevenly and took up too much product, so it was difficult to do a very precise cat eye. The formula also smudges easily and cakes off when dry. I stopped using it after a few days' trial.

For a few dollars extra, the L'Oreal "Super Slim" Infallable liquid eyeliner provides a more precise line, and is an afforable dupe for the YSL "Shocking" Effet Faux Cils Felt-Tip Eyeliner, which is excellent.