November 22, 2014 | 1648 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by npha

I've read and watched so many reviews on this and the reviews were very good so I decided purchase this. This eyeliner was good to me for about two hours and smeared off the rest of the time I wore it after those two hours. I have oily lids and used a primer. It transferred on my lids and it was disappointing

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by coloryouclingto

LOVE this eyeliner! Along with the Wet and Wild H2O-Proof liquid eyeliner, this is my HG. It's super easy to draw a PERFECT, FINE LINE. The line isn't ultra-fine, but it's pretty thin. It's like a .7 mm pen vs a .5 mm pen line. I like the brownish-black color. It's not too intense for office/day wear, but it is still dark enough to really DEFINE your eye. I find that I need to "re-dip" the felt-tip in the bottle in between application from one eye to the next, but I don't think this is a problem. Also, you never have a problem of having too much product on the felt-tip applicator, as is often a problem with this type of liner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was hoping that with this being called Line Stiletto that I would be able to make thin lines, however I found the felt tip to be too thick for me to get a precise wing, or in to my inner corners. It also would wear off on the outer corners as well. And if I accidentally rubbed my eye at all there would be a powdery dark black fallout from it all over my cheeks. I did like how dark black it was, however will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by kjtams

I used to absolutely love this product. But did Maybelline change something in their formula? At one point, last year, I took a break from this and switched to their gel liner. But a few months ago I decided to go back to liquid. For some reason, my eyelids started to swell and dry up and looked similar to a stye. I thought that maybe I just didn't wash my eyes of makeup properly. I waited another month to try this product again, and the same thing occurred. Not only to me, but my best friend too. This eyeliner is great and its technology is well built so I'll give 3 stars for that. But how am I suddenly allergic to this product when it worked perfectly fine on me a year ago?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is my HG liquid eyeliner. The brush is thin, flexible, and easy to use and makes thin lines. The eyeliner sets almost immediately, and stays in place all day for me (and I have oily lids). It isn't the most matte eyeliner, I find it almost satin. It also removes easily with an oil cleanser.

If I had one complaint it's that I wish it came in more shades. I'd love this formula in a navy or grey.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by allegoriest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am really loving this eyeliner! It has a felt tip, but also allows you to dip it into the pigment after each line so it doesn't dry out like my Nyx felt tip pencil. I have the Line Stiletto in Blackest Black for a more dramatic look. The lines are dark, precise, and last all day. Perfect for cat eyes. If there's one downside it would be that it doesn't really stick to the waterline since it's not waterproof, but that also makes for easier removal.

Would definitely re-buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by JessWab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This eyeliner works well and is very easy to work with! I wore it to the gym today and it didn't come off!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by yolaniego

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my ultimate holy grail eyeliner. I've tried a TON of liquids and the felt tip pen on this one is just by far the best. I only use it on my top lash line and to make cat eyes. I wouldn't love makeup if I didn't have this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 3:08:00 AM More reviews by prettyBOSSet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been purchasing this product for the past 3-4 years and it's awesome! It's long-lasting, inexpensive, and looks great on! Best liquid eyeliner I've tried so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Greenlikeabean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm so impressed with this eyeliner's ability to stay put on the inner corners of my eyes. After 12 hours of wear in intense heat, the liner manages to stay. The tip makes it very easy to apply a sharp, clean line and wing. It's not the blackest black I've ever used but the staying power makes this liner a must have.