Forever 21

3.5

on 7/28/2013 4:42:00 PM

I LOVE forever21 i found 15 things i think, and i love them all!

on 7/25/2013 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I think everyone who has shopped at Forever21 can tell you that this place is a mess. It doesn't matter where your shop's location is. It is impossible to find the same top in the right size, in the same place. I once had to go to the third floor to find something I got on the bottom. Ridiculous. And chances are the SA won't be able to help you either. That being said the stores are very clean and nicely lit.
As for the clothing itself, you can always find something cute or different. They have a huge variety of everything, So you can usually find what you are looking for. But the quality is not always there. I guess you get what you pay for. I own a lot of clothing from Forever21, some lasting longer than others. I have a shirt I got 3 years ago that I still wear, while a shirt I got 2 months ago could fit my dog. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants cute clothes on a budget.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i HAD to do this review because I just ordered and recieved a few selections from FOREVER 21 the other day. Also, I have been shopping at F21 since I was in high school and it has been sort of a "go-to" when I'm looking for certain styles. Confession: I am 30 still shopping at Forever 21, but SO WHAT! I love the clothes and selection of accessories...there is always SO much to choose from and there are a few stores in my area with two levels...so the shopping is ENDLESS. This store is comparable to H&M, Delia*s, and Alloy. It's very affordable and its actually a bit less expensive than the aforementioned stores I used as comparisions, but the styles and trends of all these retail venues are about the same. My recent purchase was a B&W checkered mod top, a turquoise cage top, and THEE cutest houndstooth leggings. I'd been looking to find houndstooth leggings for a while and as soon as I went to the F21 site they were right there! You can definitely rely on F21 to have all the latest swag to fill your shopping bag.
~A. Starr

on 7/25/2013 1:25:00 PM

I don't shop here much. Its a teeny bopper store imo. I have found a few nice things here though, such as a quilted coat that I love. The quality of most of the clothing this store carries is soooo cheap though. I guess thats what you get for such a cheap price really.

on 7/25/2013 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Yes, Forever 21 has a lot of cheap, uber-trendy crap. A ton of it! But if you're on a budget and willing to do some digging, you can find some good stuff. If you take care of it, it can last more than just a few washes, depending on what it is. I can often find stuff for work (in an office) in their Love 21 section, which is a bit more modest, has a more grown-up (rather than 15 year old) fit, and usually seems slightly higher quality. I've bought several structured dresses, blazers, and blouses of the Love 21 line that I really like a lot. I buy a lot of underwear and jewelry at F21 too, because it is super cheap and cute. Going shopping there is a crapshoot, but the prices are really good so it is worth searching if you are willing. You'll probably find at least two things you like. And their sizing is pretty consistent, which is nice and not common for less expensive brands like this.

on 7/23/2013 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Forever 21 is defiantly one of my fav stores! They're not as expensive as stores such as Hollister and have super cute clothes!!<3

Forever 21 is a great store with many different styles and varieties of clothing! They change their inventory very often are always commit out with new designs. Their clothes are so cute and chic. The prices are reasonable cheap but do lack in quality at times. Their jewelry is SUPER cheap, but same goes for the quality. But overall it's a great store and one f my favorites!

on 5/4/2013 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love Forever 21! There are so many selections and it's great. The only concern is the quality. The material of the clothes feel cheap and easy to break. Also, I just bought a necklace and the first time I wore it, it broke. Just be very careful with the jewellery.

on 4/11/2013 1:02:00 AM

I love Forever 21! I get most of my clothes there. But Im surprised this name made it here. I only thought this forum was for make up reviews.

on 4/10/2013 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Forever21 has been my favourite store since it opened in Toronto. I get all of my nicest shirts, sweaters, skirts, dresses and accessories from there. I find the quality to be pretty great given the cheap prices. Most dresses I buy are around $17, sweaters are close to $20, skirts are usually $13...not bad at all. They have the nicest rings there (I've bought about 12 of them) and the clothing have some of the most unique patterns I've ever seen, especially at the Yonge & Dundas location.

I've ordered online three times and each time the clothes have been true to size and nicely packaged with an unexpected gift, such as a water bottle or pretty wrapping paper. The shoes are gorgeous and fit really well. You will not be disappointed with this store.

Popular Clothes