July 22, 2014 | 1052 users online

Clothes - Forever 21

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Yes, Forever 21 has a lot of cheap, uber-trendy crap. A ton of it! But if you're on a budget and willing to do some digging, you can find some good stuff. If you take care of it, it can last more than just a few washes, depending on what it is. I can often find stuff for work (in an office) in their Love 21 section, which is a bit more modest, has a more grown-up (rather than 15 year old) fit, and usually seems slightly higher quality. I've bought several structured dresses, blazers, and blouses of the Love 21 line that I really like a lot. I buy a lot of underwear and jewelry at F21 too, because it is super cheap and cute. Going shopping there is a crapshoot, but the prices are really good so it is worth searching if you are willing. You'll probably find at least two things you like. And their sizing is pretty consistent, which is nice and not common for less expensive brands like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by zozoraeluv

Forever 21 is defiantly one of my fav stores! They're not as expensive as stores such as Hollister and have super cute clothes!!<3

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by theashisreal

Forever 21 is a great store with many different styles and varieties of clothing! They change their inventory very often are always commit out with new designs. Their clothes are so cute and chic. The prices are reasonable cheap but do lack in quality at times. Their jewelry is SUPER cheap, but same goes for the quality. But overall it's a great store and one f my favorites!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 8:35:00 AM More reviews by mia132

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Forever 21! There are so many selections and it's great. The only concern is the quality. The material of the clothes feel cheap and easy to break. Also, I just bought a necklace and the first time I wore it, it broke. Just be very careful with the jewellery.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

I love Forever 21! I get most of my clothes there. But Im surprised this name made it here. I only thought this forum was for make up reviews.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by toronto27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Forever21 has been my favourite store since it opened in Toronto. I get all of my nicest shirts, sweaters, skirts, dresses and accessories from there. I find the quality to be pretty great given the cheap prices. Most dresses I buy are around $17, sweaters are close to $20, skirts are usually $13...not bad at all. They have the nicest rings there (I've bought about 12 of them) and the clothing have some of the most unique patterns I've ever seen, especially at the Yonge & Dundas location.

I've ordered online three times and each time the clothes have been true to size and nicely packaged with an unexpected gift, such as a water bottle or pretty wrapping paper. The shoes are gorgeous and fit really well. You will not be disappointed with this store.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love forever21! What I buy most here are items that I dont like paying a ton of money for...like basic layering tanks and basic long sleeves. I also get almost ALL of my dresses from forever21..they are great quality, trendy and fit great! Im very short (5'1) and their dresses are always very flattering on me...I think I have about 6 or 7 dresses made by forever 21. They have cute jewelry but very cheap and they break easily (ie: sometimes the stones fall out on earrings and necklaces). Ive also had good luck with their skinny jeans!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by lins69

Honestly the only reason I used to check their site often was because of the variety. Women love new things! They put up a great selection of clothes online everyday and it tempted me to want more.

They in general though, have terrible quality on almost all their products. Some of the things they carry seems like someone had leftover ugly/neon fabric and decided to design with eyes closed. Women also say that this site is so lovely because it is "cheap," but trust me, I've bought amazing quality clothes from other stores like H&M & FE and ASOS for just your usual 15-30 range. F21 has cheap clothing all the time, but is it worth it to have all poor quality clothes that will break down after a few washes? I have a few simple tanks (some of their on sale things are worth it) and socks and necklaces, bra's and panties, maybe even a shoe or two that I've fallen in love with from F21, but they were lucky finds and f21 isnt always dependable.

I recommend going in store and seeing the item before you decide to buy it (their sizing is sometimes very unflattering or strange), or if you really do like f21, return it and be patient for something new to come out. Personally I'd rather watch other sites for nice and new items, but f21 still ok for the occasional random buys.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Nika6j

The first my purchace from Forever 21 was made in NYC. then I made an order online. all what i want to say - I really like Forever 21! I would recommend it to my friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Colorlicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

We don't have this store in Europe, but I got the chance to travel to Canada and I bought some great clothes in their store. It's cheap and it looks good. I suppose it's a hit and miss, just like the other cheap stores such as H&M, Zara or Mango (I don't know if they're cheap in the US, but they are very much alike here: nice looks, mediocre quality and low prices). Oh, and Forever21 has great accesories too!

The only thing I didn't like was that the sizes were very big. I'm a size 10 in Europe and the size S (or size 2) in the Canadian Forever21 was huge; I had to custom everything so it would fit me. However, I won't lie: it felt good to feel skinny :))