April 18, 2014 | 903 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - 511B Nouveau Pink

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 4:28:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This color looked off on me. Too dark / dramatic. I need a lighter bright pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 10:36:00 AM More reviews by mecalovesmahdi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great lip color! Such a pretty pink, it rivals some of my more expensive lipsticks.. love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by GlitzyGremlin

This is a beautiful bright, neon, cool toned pink that I think would really suit a lot of skin tones. I wore it out to a lunch for the first time yesterday and can't wait to wear it again. The formula is quiet moisturising and for $2 (beautyjoint.com) this is one of my new favorites. Definitely going to repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by ArtsyBre

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipsticks! "Noveau Pink" is a stunning cross between a raspberry and hot pink, and I love it.
COLOR DESCRIPTION: When dabbed onto the lips, this gives my lips a medium-toned pop of pink. It's extremely wearable this way. When swiped, it is pretty bright and intense. This is probably the boldest lipstick I own (but I'm not a makeup junkie or lipstick snob, so not sure if that says a lot, haha). It leaves a bright, cool pink--but it's not obviously cool. It's basically a hot pink with a raspberry tone. Based on swatches of Revlon's "Raspberry Pie" I've seen, I would say this is probably very similar to that. I love "Noveau Pink" with my fair skin, I love the beautiful contrast.
FORMULA/CONSISTENCY: It's creamy and moisturizing. It feels like a lip balm on my dry lips.
COLOR PAY-OFF: This is very pigmented, and I feel like the color of this on my lips is super similar to what you see in the tube.
STAYING POWER: Unfortunately, I cannot honestly say I know exactly how long this lasts, but it seems like I can go at least two or three hours (if I'm not eating/drinking much) without having to reapply. Reapplication is no big deal for me since I don't feel like I need a mirror, and it feels so much like a lip balm (in my opinion).
PACKAGING: The packaging is nothing fancy, but I don't mind it at all! It's a silver tube with a clear cap, and it says "Wet n Wild" on the silver part with the shade on the bottom of the tube.
SMELL: I don't notice much of a smell at all.
PRICE/AVAILABILITY: I've seen this lipstick in various stores, but I got mine at Smith's Marketplace for 79 cents. Talk about a bargain!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by beautyprincess303

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love love love love LOVE this lipstick!! I only bought it recently, but have worn it every single day since!! I'm really into bright, neon coloured lipsticks right now and this one completed my collection! Definitely go out and get it right now if you are into bold, neon lipsticks!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by OnlyLex20

This lipstick is really really pink, which I really love. I have four of these, which I got at walmart for just $1!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by franktommyquaker

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was $0.99 at CVS and it is a great value for that price. I wanted a bright stand out pink but I did not want to spend much because its not something I will wear often. I am really impressed with how good it feels on my lips and it is very pigmented. I will have have to try some of the other colors because for the quality this price can not be beat.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by PinkNation

I Don't know what else I can say about this lipstick that hasn't already been said but I think I found my new favorite! I went to walmart yesterday looking to the buy the Revlon Kissable balm stain in "lovesick" but i'm glad I found this instead. First of all, the two colors are very similar to me and the wet n' wild lipstick is only $1 and the revlon KBS is around $7-8!

So, you really can't beat the price of this bad boy and the quality is amazing for the drugstore! (love WnW Eyeshadows, too!)

This lipstick is very pigminted and looks great on my NC25 skin. Goes on smoothly and feels moisturized on the lips. Love! <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Rite Aid has Wet n Wild for BOGO this week so I stocked up on a ton of product from this awesome, low priced brand. I bought every lipstick that I thought I could wear and Nouveau Pink is a standout! I'm pale and cool toned but I can wear bright reds and pinks. This lipstick really brightens up my face and makes me feel happy just wearing it.

I'm also happy that it only cost me a buck...yes...people ONE DOLLAR!!! Actually since it was on sale I got two for $1.50. The fact that Wet n Wild can sell cosmetics for this price just proves what a huge markup there is on department store makeup. I can live with cruddy packaging, no testers and no pesky sales people to hound me while I look. Rite Aid takes returns so if it does not work for me, I can return it.

Wet n Wild lipsticks are smooth and long wearing; the quality is comparable to a high end brand. I used to buy Clinique lipsticks many a moon ago and they never lasted longer than an hour or so on me. These are pigmented so they last a good amount of time, not all day but they give you quite the bang for the buck!

Anybody who walks past the Wet n Wild display without trying their lip gloss, lipsticks, tinted moisturizer, AMAZING blushes, eyeshadow, amazing gel eyeliner or nail polish is missing out on some good stuff. This is not cheapo kiddie makeup people. Wet n Wild makes some outstanding products and sells them for an amazing price. W n W clear nail polish makes one of the BEST top coats I have ever used. Use two coats and you will NOT get chips!

Wet n Wild is the Queen of Drugstore Makeup!

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by ninanina

High end for .99 cents. If you look closely at the photo of this beautiful pink you can see that it has not been comprenized in the color and texture for the price. This color is a dupe for at least 10 other high end l/s's out there. I'm taking lippies off for the packaging because you can't get the top back on with out loosing some and making a mess,so I just cut the top off at the beginning. You only loose about 1/4 of the bullet, still ahead for the price. Well worth it for a l/s that is the perfect blue pink, great with a tan...and I apologize I cannot spell :)...buy it if you're looking for a great pink lippie.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No