Summer's Eve - Bath & Shower Gel for sensitive skin

4.7

on 6/26/2011 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This body wash is my favorite. I have the green tea & cucumber one. It cleans gently, smells good, is easy to use, has a nice consistency, and easy to use. I buy this at Walmart since they always have it available. It is great for daily use and I highly recommend it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is amazing stuff; I'm in my early 20's and never really thought about feminine maintenance until a friend of mine scolded me for my Vaginal Apathy; She insisted I buy this and I wish I had gotten it sooner; It's so soothing, refreshing and just leaves an overall clean feeling everywhere I wash, I've been using it on my face and have gotten some really good results with that, I've been using Morning Paradise and it's just an amazing smell. It rinses off easily with no residue or overbearing scent but just gives an overall great bathing experience.

on 3/10/2011 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this specially formulated women's cleanser a lot because it keeps those "parts" feeling fresh and non irritated. It also doesn't interfere with my natural lubrication which I have had a problem with when using other feminine cleansers. If you're like me, and are fairly sensitive down there to most washes/soaps, this feminine wash is definitely for you. Granted, I only use it on girl parts and not all over my body. NOTE: I have also tried the generic brand, Equate, and it works close in comparison to this.

on 2/24/2011 1:54:00 PM

I don't know why I ever stopped using this. I recently re-purchased and won't be without it again. I think it should be a HG for every woman. It provides gentle & effective cleansing for sensitive skin. Other soaps can be irritating for me. For some reason, ordinary soap doesn't seem as effective to me when it comes to freshness. and I've found nothing to control odor like this one does.

It's one of the few products I don't think I'd want to try in the generic version because I'm so satisfied with the original. This is an area where I don't want to risk any irritation.

My only complaint is I wish I could have bought the unscented but it was out. I got some floral scent which I really don't notice much, I just prefer unscented.

on 5/30/2010 4:06:00 AM

Works great down there. With soap or body wash, I get irritated and dry. I also use the cleansing clothes.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Man I just discovered what I have been missing. I have been using it for a week & I can tell the difference in that area already. Usually when I am out and about outside I get that sweaty smell and for some reason with this the smell is blocked and I still feel fresh. This is a HG for sure!

on 4/12/2010 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a staple in my shower routine. It's super gentle and doesn't cause any irritation in my *ahem* delicate areas, and it smells great. Not too perfumey.

I use it only a couple of times a week (more frequently if I'm on my period), and it keeps me feeling fresh and clean!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

For background info, I have chronic UTI (once a month or so). My female part reacts badly to regular body gel and soap, even if they're unscented. I decided to give Summer's Eve Bath&Shower Gel for Sensitive Skin a try. It's been 2 months since I started using it, and I have not had (*knock wood) UTI ever since.

Also, I just tried this on my sunburn skin. Works great since it doesn't irritate the skin, but still cleans off all the chlorine water and sunscreen well :)

on 12/31/2009 3:14:00 PM

PROS: This is fantastic. No irritation. Good amount of suds for a sensitive product.

CONS: Comes out a bit too much at a time, so it goes quickly.

ALTERNATES: Equate (at Walmart) has their own version of this, and it is just as good, but much cheaper. I have the unscented/sensitive version.

on 10/26/2009 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have this in the "white pear and water lily" scent.

I like it,its very non-irritating,smells nice and rinses off well. I would buy this again.