September 16, 2014 | 2114 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - NU-PORE - Make Up Remover Cleansing & Moisturizing Tissues for All Skin Types

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2010 11:31:00 PM More reviews by GreyWarden

These are awesome, especially for only a buck. There isn't really anything particular about them, they just work really well. They have no real scent and the packaging is about the norm for this type of product. They do a great job removing make up, even tons of eye make up. I will be sure to try more of these products as I see them at the 99cent Only store.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2010 2:36:00 AM More reviews by AMARIS178

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

these are good for only a buck compared to the other wipes that are super expensive..i get these at the 99 cents store. so for the price there not too bad i cant complain.. i just wish they were a little bit thicker though they're kinda thin.. i like the packaging too

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2010 2:21:00 AM More reviews by bamtaticgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love these wipes i get them in different scents at my local dollar store, they are nicely scented, thick, and dont irritate my face. Awesome! Buy them if you see them

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2010 2:38:00 AM More reviews by cindyt36

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this at a dollarstore because it was cheap and i just needed it to remove my eye makeup. It did what it was suppose to do and didnt break me out. I havent used these in a long time since I have a hard time finding them. I do remember that these would dry out quickly due to the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 2:29:00 AM More reviews by missjaaay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh my Gosh! I'm surprised there's only TWO reviews on this AMAZING product! I've tried so, so many makeup wipes, but these right here, are my HG. Other wipes from other brands (olay, neutrogena, biore) BURN my face and irritate it to a point that I would cry, but these don't bother my face at all! I love how they're so soft, thick and wide too! My mom bought these for me at a flee market (yes, I was skeptical too) for $1 for a 24 pack and after I tried my first one, I fell in love. Absolutely the best wipes ever. They remove EVERYTHING with one single wipe. Really recommend them, 1000000%.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2009 1:37:00 PM More reviews by elladcookie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this product so much! It's really cheap but you can compare it to Pond's cleansing cloths I swear. It leaves my face soft and since I started using this brand, I never wake up again with "mascara residue" (ya know what i mean right?) under my eye. It's amazing! I don't break out so it means my face loves the formulation of NU Pore =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2009 7:41:00 PM More reviews by ilurvemakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found these makeup remover wipes at a local beauty store called Harmon for $1.99. The box has 30 thin wipes and are very well moistured for makeup removing. It removes face makeup really well as well as eye makeup. I do find that it doesn't remove waterproof mascara right away so I have to work thoroughly to get them off. I use evoo to remove waterproof mascaras anyway so it wasn't a big deal. I find these a lot more gentle than my old Kandoo baby wipes. I've used Neutrogena and Olay makeup wipes along with other makeup wipe brands and this is just as good for a lot less! I stack up on these when I visit Harmon and I only use 2 wipes (using both sides of each wipes) to clean my entire face and neck. If you see this give it a try, for $1.99 it's worth it :)