October 23, 2014 | 1749 users online

Mascara - Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is THE WORST mascara. And it was a funny situation...
I have an appointment with Armani's make-up artist who applies this "wonderful" mascara on my eyes, gives me a mirror and asks "Isn't that beautiful?!" I look in a mirror and.....
It was VERY CLUMPY, MESSY, looked like spidery looking lashes - just looked cheap and horrible. Plus, she did not clean my upper lid that was all smeared with mascara too.
I felt so bad to say I hate it, that it's clumpy and ugly.. so I lied and said "Yes... very... nice".
She was eager to throw it in my purse and get my credit card.. No such luck!
After I walked away, I felt like there are little bugs hanging in my lashes, I could even see little tiny clumps, it was disturbing for my sight. I was glad to remove it at home - even though it was a messy job to do it.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Without a doubt the best mascara I have tried. No clumping, great seperation and length with volume. Especially if you realy focus on the tips. It does everything. I only wish it wasn't so expensive! I'm very keen on trying the other versions of this too now. The packaging is also very chic. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by lisaobarnett

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I put this mascara on my wish list for the holidays. I heard so much about this mascara, I was so excited to finally get it. However, I was so disappointed. The packaging was so luxe, but the product was not good. I have long lashes but I need volume. I felt that the formula was too wet. I got spidery looking lashes with just one coat. It was clumpy and not volumizing at all. I ended up returning it because I would rather try another product than be resentful using it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by nata779

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love this mascara as at first it performed really well. I had high expectations for it. But after a week or so it started to flake around my eyes. Really? For the money and just a week? Major disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by jessparker

Finally my HG mascara after years! It is a strong black, no flaking, thickens and holds curl, removes easily. Gives that eyeliner look too. Try it you won't regret it

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by do288

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG mascara. I've used many different types of high end mascaras and this one has not only lasted the longest, but it doesn't clump and really brings out the length of my long lashes. I use this in conjunction with the Shu Uemura eye lash curler and it really does give me "eyes to kill." I've received many a complement on my lengthy lashes...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by TaylorDanielle27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought my first tube of this mascara about 3 months ago. While I was completely impressed with the product it dries out EXTREMELY QUICKLY. Granted, I apply a bunch of coats (i like the lush dramatic effect) but even still my Dior Show never dried out so fast. That being said, it is by far the best mascara I have ever used. Ive tried out a bunch, cost was never an issue. Im obsessed with it despite it drying out within 3-4 weeks.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2013 5:54:00 AM More reviews by mariann7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not impressed with this mascara. It dries out too quickly, the tube is heavy, the wand brush is too big. For the price, I won't buy it again. LancĂ´me Definicils, Dior Extase and Chanel Le Volume are better by far.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Arpita1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara glides on and is so smooth. I am very impressed, though the price is a bit steep. Would buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by wrecktechno

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's so expensive! $40 and for $40 I expect to have the best lashes I've ever had. and I didn't get them.
My lashes with this mascara are just average, not great, not bad and it flakes sometimes. I think you can get the same effect with most mascaras. I'm just meh about this mascara. The tube is sexy but I didn't pay $40 for the tube.
Pros: My lashes are black and soft (not hard like Benefit They're Real)
Cons: $40!! Just average effect. Started to flake really bad.