April 16, 2014 | 1705 users online

Mascara - Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by do288

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG mascara. I've used many different types of high end mascaras and this one has not only lasted the longest, but it doesn't clump and really brings out the length of my long lashes. I use this in conjunction with the Shu Uemura eye lash curler and it really does give me "eyes to kill." I've received many a complement on my lengthy lashes...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by TaylorDanielle27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought my first tube of this mascara about 3 months ago. While I was completely impressed with the product it dries out EXTREMELY QUICKLY. Granted, I apply a bunch of coats (i like the lush dramatic effect) but even still my Dior Show never dried out so fast. That being said, it is by far the best mascara I have ever used. Ive tried out a bunch, cost was never an issue. Im obsessed with it despite it drying out within 3-4 weeks.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2013 5:54:00 AM More reviews by mariann7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not impressed with this mascara. It dries out too quickly, the tube is heavy, the wand brush is too big. For the price, I won't buy it again. LancĂ´me Definicils, Dior Extase and Chanel Le Volume are better by far.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Arpita1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara glides on and is so smooth. I am very impressed, though the price is a bit steep. Would buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by wrecktechno

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's so expensive! $40 and for $40 I expect to have the best lashes I've ever had. and I didn't get them.
My lashes with this mascara are just average, not great, not bad and it flakes sometimes. I think you can get the same effect with most mascaras. I'm just meh about this mascara. The tube is sexy but I didn't pay $40 for the tube.
Pros: My lashes are black and soft (not hard like Benefit They're Real)
Cons: $40!! Just average effect. Started to flake really bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by ynnej

I tried this mascara based on the great reviews on here - and I must say I am impressed! I would compare this to Diorshow Extase, but it gives your lashes just a little bit more drama. However, I've had this for about 2 months now, and it is starting to dry out - I don't get the dramatic lash effect that I did when the tube was fresh. The biggest downside is the price..I paid about $39 CAD for this. As great as this mascara is, I wouldn't pay that again, especially since the tube is drying after 2 months..so I might just have to purchase this online from the US, or switch back to Diorshow Extase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by nillionaire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Lovely mascara! Creates long, separated lashes that are enhanced but still natural looking. Unscented and non-irritating to my sensitive, contact wearing eyes. Housed in a chic, weighty tube.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't resist trying out new mascaras so I decided to try this one out as I like the Giorgio Armani makeup line.
Overall, this isn't a bad mascara but I don't think it's worth the big $$$. My lashes are short and thin and even with a lash primer they looked 'okay'. (I like long, lush lashes which means applying about 3 coats of mascara)
There was a bit of flaking at the end of the day but nothing major.

It applies well, giving nice definition and length with decent thickness. I think if you already have decent lashes, this would be an option if you wanted to spend the money on a high end mascara.

I'm still loving the Chanel Le volume, which seems to perform even better after 2-3 months. (just when I have to get rid of it)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by leilei465

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Summery: I am a huge lover of high end mascaras, and this one certainly doesn't fail to please. It's $30. and back when I first purchased it, that was the most I had spent for mascara, but I definitely do not regret it! The tube is extremely weighty, the heaviest mascara I've owned by far! The brush is a synthetic brush, which I know a lot of people don't like because it hurts their eyes, but I prefer synthetic brushes to the non synthetic ones because they hold their shape longer. The formula is thin, so given my "Asian Lashes" (lashes that are short, sparse, and naturally angle downwards), I cannot use this as a base mascara but instead a layering one.

Pros: synthetic brush, hardy packaging, amazing separation, lasts a long time

Cons: will weigh down lashes unless a base mascara is used underneath (one with a dry formula)

Overall Verdict: This is the best mascara for separation I have ever experienced. Similar formula to the waterproof version, so I'll definitely be repurchasing that. Such a phenomenal mascara, and I recommend it to anyone and everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by IceCheerMom

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am very sensitive , allergy prone and have ocular rosacea.
I have used many brands of mascara over the years- YSL effet faux cils ( a lot of fragrance in that one) Diorshow ( too wet for a klutz like me to use without getting it everywhere) , various Lancomes, Clinique etc. This Armani mascara is the best I have used for achieving fuller and longer lashes without being irritating. Everything else I have tried left me scratching my eyes along the lashline at some point in the day( I forget I am wearing anything with the Armani Eyes to Kill ) or did not seem to give the look of fuller , longer lashes that I was hoping to achieve.
I recommend this to everyone but especially to others with my eye issues.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No