April 18, 2014 | 1869 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Equate - Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 8:01:00 AM More reviews by goldee

This eye-makeup remover is Walmart's version of Neutrogena's dual-phase remover. It removes all my eye makeup without having to pull on the skin. The price is great and it works IMO even better than Neutrogena.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by carouselgirl2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This works just as good as the name brand removers. It easily removes eye shadow and waterproof mascara. One bottle lasts me two months. Excellent product for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 5:49:00 AM More reviews by lilaznkitty11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is just as good as Neutrogena's eye makeup remover and is a cheap alternative. I apply it to a cotton ball and it easily takes off my makeup and waterproof mascara. I definitely recommend this.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by tan02

Really doesn't help remove makeup. You have to keep rubbing and even then it wont remove everything.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by schoolgirl101

This is a great comparison to the Neutrogena Oil-Free Eyemakeup Remover and much more affordable. This does a great job at removing my eyeshadow and waterproof mascara. I've gone through two bottles of these and will be repurchasing again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

Great product. Liquid makeup remover works so much better than the wipes do! I've been using this to remove my eye makeup everyday for a few years. It takes makeup off so quickly and easily, although I do have to rub too much sometimes. The product doesn't sting or irritates my eyes, and it comes off easily as well after it's done it's job. Great price as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by KellynElise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The quality of this makeup remover is not what I was hoping for at all. It BURNS when I wipe it across my lids--which is ridiculous for a product that is meant to go directly on the eye. If the pain I encounter while using this product isn't enough, it also doesn't take off makeup very well. I was previously using the Clean and Clear Soothing Eye Makeup Remover, and the Equate doesn't hold a candle to that one. I have to go over and over my eye to get it to remove makeup, therefore running the risk of burning my retinas. Would not recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by angel411

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is aweful! takes of the first thick layer of eyeshadow but can't handle the job of eyeliner or mascara, or any makeup with staying power.

Fail and return... Back to CVS oil free brand. much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 2:34:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

That packaging picture is very old. The new one is designed like the Neutrogena one. It says to be comparable to the Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup remover and it is. This is an exact dupe for that and faaaaaaaaaaaar cheaper! I'm on my second bottle, takes off eye makeup very well. Love this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

Takes off all of my eyemake up with just a couple swipes. I soak two cotton rounds with the remover and hold them on my eyes for about 30 seconds. Then I slow begin to pat and swipe away the makeup. Just pressing on my lids after holding the pads there removes so much makeup. I only swipe gently to get the remaining mascara and eyeliner off.

I've even used this to remove the liner I've placed on my waterlines.

After washing my face, I rarely have any leftover m/u residue on my eyes when I use this first.

Doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes one bit. Price is just right too.