July 30, 2014 | 1946 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Dark

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by latindrprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was a very good product I bought mines in medium deep. Which may be a little orange for me but the lightest shade is way too light. I love how I can just wear this with concealer under and I look good. The lasting power is ok I get a little oily but not as much as when I wear liquid foundation. I don't have much to cover up so it provides me with just enough coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by hairdessert

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

use this as a bronzer.
love the finish, not glittery, nor matte, just natural, just as skin looks. its hard to find products that actually looks like skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 9:39:00 AM More reviews by Rtay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hello! For my first make up review I had to start with my favourite product!
Now I love mac, its reasonably priced for quality products. I'm a make up artist and my professional and personal kit is mainly mac. I found this product while I was in a depression and I decided to drown myself if the comfort of make up, and boy I'm glad I did!

I have a medium dark skin tone, and while I was looking in the mirror I realised I had a brown - sugar colour to my skin and I decided I wanted to make more of a feature of it. So i dyed my jet black hair to a pink/purple tone which really warmed my skin up. Then I invested in Mineralize, I started with the foundation - the compact version as it is more moisturising. Then I thought why not follow it up with the skinfinish powder? I had used it in makeover studios and it gave clients and instant glow and even skin tone. So I went for dark - even though the shade above would have been my actual colour, but I wanted a tanned skin look.

Not only does it make my skin instantly glow, look even, tanned it gives good coverage and its buildable to your hearts content. I have to say the foundation is nothing without the powder. You can easily wear the powder alone as a base - like my sister does. Since using Skinfinish I get regular compliments, like you look glowing or have you come off holiday? It really gives you a sexy skin, and since using it - i've got 2 other people hooked on the stuff!

Now the price 23 in the UK (may be more now) but i wouldn't know because I haven't had to repurchase it yet! The price is a trade off for how long it lasts and the effect it gives you.

Its a HG for me, I'm in love with it, God bless mac cosmetics!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 4:50:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product!! I use it to contour plus it makes my face look glowy and tan. (but not like an oompah loompah.

Def will repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by glossyxlipz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I am NC45 and I bought this because I felt it would give me a "glow". It looked nice initially, but as the day wore on, it oxidized. It looked like I was trying to wear orange blush all over my face. I will try to figure out another way to use this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2010 12:26:00 PM More reviews by FauxChic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love love love this powder and I will most definitely be repurchasing this, it never ceases to amaze me how a powder can look so natural yet look so perfect on the skin! It doesn't bring any flatness to the face but it gives dimension while keeping your face matte, Great product from MAC!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Tlcorey86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I heard alot about this powder so when I seen it at my cco of coarse I had to see what all the talk was about. I really dont need a lot of coverage and I dont really care for the matte look. For those reasons I really like this powder it evens out my skintone and gives me a healthy glow without looking powdery at all. If I would have to say something negative it would be I cannot use this everyday because I always end up with a whitehead if I do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2010 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Lyrics

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this powder while on holiday in Paris. When I went into MAC, my face looked like an oil-slick, and I was just looking for a quick fix to tone the oiliness down a little. MAC was somewhat of a God-send. I decided to try MAC Mineralize and was surprised at how effective this powder. It not only toned down the oiliness, but it looked so natural (very unlike Studio Fix, which I still like but can make me look "made-up"). I applied 187 duo fibre brush and was able to build up the powder nicely (I bought the brush as well ;-) ). The result was an even and fresh look. I have to add that it doesn't do much for coverage (if you have dark spots, etc.), so I wouldn't use it in the stead of foundation, for example. However, it does make you look fresh, even and natural. I would definitely repurchase if I ever finish the powder in this life time (I have never finished make up - not even a lip gloss...).
5 lippies!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by juaniter2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really do like this product!! I was really skeptical because it really was quite expensive for me. But once I got it i really really enjoyed how it looked. All i wear with this is concealer and then the powder. Although with oily skin i do find that it makes my pores look emphasized on my cheeks so i'll probably start wearing a primer in the future. All in all i would defiantly buy this product again!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 1:18:00 PM More reviews by michellerodgerscts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product! i use it as a finishing/touch up (on the rare occasion that i need to) powder. after i apply all my makeup i use either a buffer brush or a face powder brush and put it everywhere...its wonderful. It doesnt break me out, my nose gets a little oily during the day but i just use a napkin to dab...
PRICE: its the price of the average MAC powders, but i was able to find it on ebay 3 for $45 (and they are real, in the box, original packaging) so now i think they are SUPER cheap! i put them in a cool dark pantry and hopefully ill be able to use them all in a year or two!
APPLICATION: like i said before, amazing, smooth natural finish, ive never looked cakey, and even if i wear JUST this is give a little coverage (so i look like i have on NO makeup and perfect skin)
OVERALL: 5+....and if i ever run out ill def repurchase