October 25, 2014 | 1699 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Mascara Parfait

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2003 5:39:00 PM More reviews by gottfrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really do NOT like the smell, but otherwise this mascara is luxurious. It feels smooth-- I can tell why it's marketed with "cashmere." Thickens well, but does not lengthen too much. Did not hold my curl when I curled before application. When I curled after application, the curl stayed fairly well. Overall, I like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2003 1:11:00 PM More reviews by listenlikethieves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I could buy five tubes of an inferior product that would frustrate me, or I could drop the $22USD and be perfectly happy with one tube of Dior's Mascara Parfait. This is the product against which every mascara should be measured, and found wanting. Mascara Parfait is big-girl stuff -- baby femmes need not apply. Mascara Parfait truly is my weapon of choice.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2003 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Holiday

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first I thought this mascara was a waste of money. It was very clumpy but I did notice that it made my lashes longer and fuller. After 3 or 4 uses I realized I was not applying it properly. I need to make very long sweeping motions with the wand. Now that I have done that, I really like this product - except for the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2003 2:14:00 PM More reviews by gitargirl

$25 for a mascara? I expect something fantastic, a genie to come out of the tube when I open it, something!!!....

It is simply 'OK.' It doesn't clump or make your eyelashes stiff. The brown color works well for my light eyes. But my trusty old Maybelline works exactly the same way, for $3.99.
************DISCLAIMER*************

I have very thick and long eyelashes that have a lot of 'curl' to them naturally. Perhaps this mascara works wonders for girls short or sparse lashes, but it does nothing special.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2003 2:21:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

I did try this mascara and find it a little clumpy. Its ok, but I wouldnt run out and buy it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2003 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Erin123

I am really disapointed with this mascara. I use and love many CD products and I found this mascara was not only very expensive for a teeny bottle, it was not thickening and it flaked off like crazy. I bought it hoping to achieve the same results as their limited edition 'Catwalk' mascara they had out last summer (which was so amazing-why don't they bring that back????) but to no avail. Save your money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2002 2:21:00 PM More reviews by loveuntold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I think this may be a new favorite of mine. I bought this in "Black Iris" which looks black in normal lighting, but when the light hits it, it looks violet. My lashes were darker, thicker, longer, and clump-free! Also, it didn't flake off onto my cheeks like many mascaras tend to do. The only downsides are the price (although I'm willing to pay it for this mascara) and the perfumey smell that virtually all Christian Dior cosmetics possess.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2002 12:03:00 PM More reviews by proflady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Since Lancome discontinued my beloved Intencils mascara in brown, I've been on the hunt for a replacement. I don't need length, but thickening and definition without clumping. This mascara does just that. It adds lots of thickness and makes my lashes defined and a hint longer. But it looks natural, leaves my lashes soft, and doesn't clump unless I add tons of coats. Great stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2002 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Pinki

I am in love! I have finally a holy grail product of my very own! It lengthens and thickens to really incredible dimentions. I will always use this, which for a person who returns nearly everything is saying alot!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2001 10:23:00 PM More reviews by monlim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Didn't quite work on me, seemed to come off in little flakes and totally weighed down my lashes. For Christian Dior, I prefer their Mascara Fascination.