Wet 'n' Wild Liner #712

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/11/2011 2:59:00 PM

I was searching for the #666 and my store didnt have it so I tried this one instead, it seemed like a closer match to my lips and it is a perfect match! I wore this all over my lips during a photosession underneath my Rimmel lipstick and it stayed the entire session. Beautiful color, dirt cheap, what more could you need

on 5/26/2011 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

OMG this color is gorgeous!!!
I was at Walgreens browsing some lip liner and chose this over a Jordana one with the same price and similar color. This is my first and only lip liner I have bought. I read somewhere that the color is dupe for the cult favorite Tenderheart lipstick by Clinique. I have never tried that one so I don't know how much accurate the color would be. I normally line my lips with this then put the now discontinued Revlon Beyond Natural liptint in Nude. Today I just line this on and fill it in after putting my lipbalm first, and the color is very good on my fair/light with yellow undertone skin. It looks like a matte lipstick, with pinkish light brown color and some hint of orange. Probably my skin pulls off the orange more than the pink. It looks even better under the sunlight. Because the color is just right, my lips look very natural yet even. A true YLBB.
The staying power probably isn't great, and it has a slight woody smell that does bother me. The smell is very unnoticeable though. And since it's matte, it may be drying. I will try out other lip liner color by WnW. I love WnW for making cheap but excellent products.

on 6/29/2010 10:54:00 AM

One of the best bucks I've ever spent!

This is the first time I've purchased a WnW product since I was 13 years old.

Thank you for the recommendation! I was pleasantly surprised at the length of this lip liner. I would buy it again - but it looks like it might last a while.

Have been wearing various shades of lip gloss - nudes, coppers.... never quite looked "right" - the liner defines my lips without looking like I have heavy lipstick on. LoOove!

on 4/13/2010 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This product is great. It's a perfect natural nudeish pinkish slightly brownish. I use this for all my lipsticks dark and light. It's not too creamy but not too stiff. I got this for a dollar maybe less. I find no reason to spend more for a lipliner.

on 2/16/2010 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

i got this on BOGO cuz i couldn't think of what else to get, & along with my colorstay clear lipliner, this is my 1st actual colored lipliner, the first time i applied it, it was wwayyy too pink on my darkly pigmented lips, so for a long time i just ignored the fact that i had it. but then i tried using lipbalm before applying it, & the color came off quite nicely & it even helped me get away with lining outside my natural lip line, cuz the stark pink color died down a bit with the help of the balm, the price is great & the amount of product you get is more than worth it so :) i dnt believe i wud have to repurchase becuz i plan on trying out more lipliners

This matches my natural lip colour exactly - a pinkish brown.

All you ladies who want fuller lips - this is what I do:

First, since it's so close a match to my natural lip colour, I use it to outline the entire OUTER edge of my lips, staying very close to the natural lip line (Contrary to tradition, it's ok to line outside your lips! The trick is to create a soft, natural-looking outline that blends in with your lips. To achieve this, don't over-sharpen the pencil. Leave it slightly dull).

Then, I apply clear lip balm.

Next, I fill in my entire lip with this pencil, as you would a lipstick.

Finally, I apply a tinted lip balm or lip gloss to the middle of my lips. You can also apply all over your lips if you like. (For reference, I use MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner).

This little makeup trick, when done in conjunction with taking oral hyaluronic acid supplements 2-3 times a day, is very effective in achieving enhanced, pouty lips.

on 5/4/2009 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

hardly found MU that's less than a dollar, this sold for 97 cents at Walmart, bought it, and the color is great, i don't think it's the same as MAC spice cream as someone mentioned, it's lighter color, with less consistency. I like the color when i first put it on, but it hardly stays on the lips! it went away after 1 kiss, after just 1 meal, like within 1 hr for me.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

It's a steal of a makeup deal! It's nice nude-brown and should work for most complexions. At $.99, it works as well as more costly items. Pair it with a great nude l/g or l/s and you're good to go. I recommend this product.

on 6/22/2008 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Medium, matte reddish-brown l/l. Very smooth texture, stays put, and cost $1. Works well for FFF to MMM complexions. Use on darker complexions with similar toned l/s or gloss. (DDD Nw45ish of HIP820)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I don't even use this as a lipliner. I use it as a brow pencil since it's the closest thing I've found that matches my hair color!!! But yeah, it does the job, and for 99 cents, why not?

Popular Lip Liners