April 19, 2014 | 1915 users online

Lip Liners - Wet 'n' Wild - Liner #712

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2010 2:12:00 PM More reviews by adara260

This product is great. It's a perfect natural nudeish pinkish slightly brownish. I use this for all my lipsticks dark and light. It's not too creamy but not too stiff. I got this for a dollar maybe less. I find no reason to spend more for a lipliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2010 3:42:00 PM More reviews by cetoyant23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i got this on BOGO cuz i couldn't think of what else to get, & along with my colorstay clear lipliner, this is my 1st actual colored lipliner, the first time i applied it, it was wwayyy too pink on my darkly pigmented lips, so for a long time i just ignored the fact that i had it. but then i tried using lipbalm before applying it, & the color came off quite nicely & it even helped me get away with lining outside my natural lip line, cuz the stark pink color died down a bit with the help of the balm, the price is great & the amount of product you get is more than worth it so :) i dnt believe i wud have to repurchase becuz i plan on trying out more lipliners

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 1:50:00 AM More reviews by bootyliciousbaby

This matches my natural lip colour exactly - a pinkish brown.

All you ladies who want fuller lips - this is what I do:

First, since it's so close a match to my natural lip colour, I use it to outline the entire OUTER edge of my lips, staying very close to the natural lip line (Contrary to tradition, it's ok to line outside your lips! The trick is to create a soft, natural-looking outline that blends in with your lips. To achieve this, don't over-sharpen the pencil. Leave it slightly dull).

Then, I apply clear lip balm.

Next, I fill in my entire lip with this pencil, as you would a lipstick.

Finally, I apply a tinted lip balm or lip gloss to the middle of my lips. You can also apply all over your lips if you like. (For reference, I use MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner).

This little makeup trick, when done in conjunction with taking oral hyaluronic acid supplements 2-3 times a day, is very effective in achieving enhanced, pouty lips.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by whitebook

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

hardly found MU that's less than a dollar, this sold for 97 cents at Walmart, bought it, and the color is great, i don't think it's the same as MAC spice cream as someone mentioned, it's lighter color, with less consistency. I like the color when i first put it on, but it hardly stays on the lips! it went away after 1 kiss, after just 1 meal, like within 1 hr for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2009 2:21:00 PM More reviews by honeybrown1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a steal of a makeup deal! It's nice nude-brown and should work for most complexions. At $.99, it works as well as more costly items. Pair it with a great nude l/g or l/s and you're good to go. I recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2008 8:48:00 AM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Medium, matte reddish-brown l/l. Very smooth texture, stays put, and cost $1. Works well for FFF to MMM complexions. Use on darker complexions with similar toned l/s or gloss. (DDD Nw45ish of HIP820)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2008 5:46:00 PM More reviews by tooextreme4you

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't even use this as a lipliner. I use it as a brow pencil since it's the closest thing I've found that matches my hair color!!! But yeah, it does the job, and for 99 cents, why not?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2008 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Jillipede

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I just applied this for the second time and had to rush to write a review I like it so much. I pair it with MAC Hug Me lustre lipstick and it is such a flattering nude lip. These lipliners are so creamy, no tugging or pulling at all. The color of this #712 is called Willow. It works with MAC lipsticks like Kinda Sexy, Honeylove etc... a great nude lipliner. You can get these at Walgreens buy one get one free sometimes. You can't beat the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2008 7:28:00 PM More reviews by karensanford

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the EXACT twin of MAC Spice. I cannot tell the difference between the two on my hand. Besides that, it's dirt cheap, can be bought anywhere, and lasts forever! It gets the job done; don't spend the $$$ on Spice again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2008 3:03:00 PM More reviews by IvyGuppy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked this up along with #666 and I like #712 so much better. Whereas #666 was an unnatural dark burgundy with shimmer on my lips, #712 is a neutral reddish brown with no shimmer. I find this a more natural match that goes with most of my lipglosses/lipsticks.