September 19, 2014 | 1958 users online

Eyeliner - Prestige - Total Intensity Eyeliner - Fierce Blue

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by JOANNA26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WHERE CAN I PURCHASE THESE ITEAM? CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by KimberlyDoll10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I ordered 4 of these eyeliners. This is my favorite color, its a navy blue that looks black from a distance but up close it makes my eyes pop. I do wish the color was a bit more bright but everything else about it makes up for this. It has great pigmentation and lasts all day on my upper lashline (however I tend to wear liquid liner there most days) and while it does not last forever on my waterlines (nothing can on this area of the eye) it lasts the longest of all the pencils I have tried- requiring one touch up a day. The sharpening can be annoying because its impossible for me to sharpen it to the exact point I want. Because of this is can be hard to make a thin even line on the upper lashline. However, I do not find the sharpening required for these pencils to be cumbersome because they are cheap and Urban Decay's 24/7 pencils which are pretty similar to these are much more expensive and still require much sharpening.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2011 4:51:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This is the most INTENSE navy blue eyeliner that I've ever come across! Much better than the Urban Decay 24/7 pencils at a fraction of the cost! Very great pigmentation, super smooth formula that glides on like butter and best of all... smudge-proof! (provided it is set with an eyeshadow of a similar colour). This shade has blue shimmer that is quite pretty. I also use this sometimes as a base for navy blue smokey eyes. Great buy! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by bronwynfahr1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Color looks great on, was worried it wasn't brightly pigmented enough when swatching on my inner wrist. Goes on smoothly and is smudge-proof, actually pretty difficult to correct any errors in application, so use a steady hand!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Yamada70

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I have 4 colors of this pencil & I will be buying more.
Fierce blue is a gorgeous deep blue, it doesn't have shimmer/mica which is what I wanted. Stays on forever without smudging, glides on but I used eyeliner pencils so I don't accidently slip & end up with a blotch on my eyelid.
I have worn this all day, had a nap with it and NO smudges! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by anneh08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

best . e.evvverrr. better than stila and urban decay. if this ever gets discontinued i will CRY. this if the perfect navy color for my brown eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by sweevey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this eyeliner! The pigmentation is insane, one swipe gets an opaque line. Colour is really pretty navy/deep blue that makes a nice alternative to black. I've used this on my waterline, stays put reasonably well here also. Best thing about this product is that it lasts all day/night, I've noticed no smudging.

My only negative is that because its so soft its more difficult to sharpen and it will probably use up quickly. I don't have the prestige sharpener so maybe this sharpens it better? Either way brilliant product and a definite repurchase for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2010 8:06:00 AM More reviews by sheLoVic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is the most smooth eyeliner pencil i ever use..their consistency feels like gel eyeliner...don't you ever press or tug this eyeliner,they will melt right away..all you have to do is just touch your skin slowly and line slowly..don't press to much..

the colour : sooo intense!fierce blue is very pretty dark blue that looks so pretty..i can see the blue..but it dark enough to emphasize my eyes
the concistency : beetween pro and cons..it super smooth so you don't have to tug your lid..but it melt so easy,so you have to extra carefull...and that means,it end up very quick..
the price : so cheap,but in my country,since it hard to find and have to order it online from other country,it cost more..
staying power : AMAZING for a pencil..i aply it,let it set for a minute..than rub it like no other bussines,and they don't even budge!!!!but a bit transfer on my super oily lid,but for a pencil liner,this is the best *better than UD 24/7*!!
but NOT WATERPROOF,if i rub it with water,they just gone *without smudge,which is good..so no panda,just gone*

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 5:51:00 AM More reviews by ilhwo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this eyeliner. First of all, on my eyes, the color is gorgeous - it's a dark that almost appears black, until you look closer and see that rich navy blue. It also glides on really easily. Staying power is pretty good. I put it on my hand and it didn't smudge at all when I rubbed it. On my waterline, the color didn't fade too much, but there was a little smudging under my eye. The only fault that I can think of is that it might be hard to draw a thin line, if that's what you want, because it's so soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by superlemon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE these liners. Creamy texture, easy application, wears very well. Fierce Blue is a dark navy blue, it looks almost black from a distance so it's appropriate for daytime wear. I love it paired with taupe/grey shadows.