Lancome Hydra Zen Beauty Balm Neurocalm

4.6

Water Isononyl Isononanoate Synthetic Isohexadecane Glycerin Alcohol Denat PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate Methyl glucose sesquistearate Cetyl palmitate Nylon-12 Cyclohexasiloxane Propylene Glycol Stearyl Alcohol Magnesium Aluminum Silicate Moringa pterygosperma Emollient Paeonia suffruticosa Ceramide 3 Rosa gallica Eugenol Lithium magnesium sodium silicate Lecithin Sodium chloride Sodium Hyaluronate Cellulose acetate butyrate 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol Poloxamer 188 Limonene Methyl Paraben Phenoxyethanol Caprylyl Glycol Moisturizer Emollient Benzyl Alcohol Preservative Solvent Fragrance Parfum Fragrance Alpha-isomethylionone Fragrance hydrognated polysobutene

on 12/30/2012 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Like it, don't love it. It was a gift, and one shade too dark for my skin tone (04) but that's great for me because I use it as an overall face bronze and tinted moisturiser in one.

It's definitely moisturising... maybe a little too much, as it borders on shiny looking and I wear powder over it. However, once I apply powder over it, I get a nice dewy glow. I like the colour, although it is a bit too orange for my olive skin tone.

Overall, I like it and I'm going to keep using it. Would I re-purchase for the high price? Hmm, maybe on sale.

on 12/29/2012 11:06:00 PM

Looks very natural. Copes well in my sub-tropical location. Doesn't smear or tranfer in the humidity. SPF a plus. Weightless on the skin. It is on the pricey side but will buy again.

on 9/10/2012 3:21:00 AM

I have sensitive skin with hormonial acne and some scarring on the cheeks. After finding a lot of good products for my skin, it started clearing up and I went on the hunt to downsize my makeup-products to get a more natural look. I have never ever before this been able to use something as light as a tinted moisturizer, so I wanted something which wasn't too sheer, but still looked natural and that nourished my skin (if I get dry I break out more).
The Hydra Zen moisturizer ticks all my boxes. It covers well but still looks natural. I use it over Shisheido's Refining Makeup Primer, which gives it a bit more staying power and set it with Bare Minerals mineral veil. Still, during summer it feels a bit "much" and gets a tad oily after a while. I am very happy with it though, as it doesn't clog my pores and makes me glow.

on 8/15/2012 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have repurchased this product around 4 times. The colour (no. 1) is perfect for my pale skin. The coverage is great for me - not too heavy, not too sheer. I find the older I get (in my 30's) the better it is to use a foundation that isn't too heavy (otherwise my fine lines show - eek!) Even when I get the odd spot of acne, I use this with a bit of Lancome concealer and I'm good to go. I will continue to repurchase this.

I love this product. It does what it says: IT MOISTURISES and SOOTHS . Coverage looks very natural. It evens my sking. Its also very wearable, comfortable, my skin feels like in comfy pyjamas all day. Since I started using it instead of normal makeup, my skin got much better I noticed. I put it on my skin after the morning shower without using any moisturiser before and even without looking too closely into the mirror. I use two shades simultanously on different parts of the face: the number 1( naturel) and 3 ( dore). Dore is certainly not too dark, especially on the nose and cheekbones. Both shades work wery well for me. Tube lasts for very long, It is worth its price ( I paid €32 ). I stick to it, its my must-have.

on 6/25/2012 7:08:00 AM

I love tinted moisturizer because I find foundation just too heavy for my face. So I asked for a sample of this product from the store because of high rating reviews. The first time I used it I felt it was too greasy for my skin. Put a pressed powder over it looked ok afterwards. But I don't see that nice glowy healthy effect I get from kanebo tinted moisturizer. Will not purchase this one.

on 4/18/2012 11:29:00 AM

Great, great, great, tinted moisturizer. Leaves my skin looking fresh and not very made up, but still very good looking! :-)
Dore is a great shade, certainly not too dark, despite its name. It does absolutely not leave your skin with a sticky feeling, which I hate.

Love this product! I've never really liked using foundations as they always feel and/or look obvious to me. However, as I'm not blessed with a naturally flawless complexion (it's often quite ruddy) I need to use something to even it out. So I tried various tinted moisturisers and mineral powders. Many of them were good, but not great.

As my skin has become drier over the years I tend to prefer tinted moisturisers over mineral powders. This is by far the best one I've found to date. I've also tried Bobbi Brown (too rich) and Laura Mercer (good but not as good as this) I use the natural shade which is a very neutral color; most other products and shades are either too orange or too pink for me. The texture is extremely natural looking but at the same time evens my skin tone. One should note however, it isn't as moisturising as other tinted moisturisers, rather, it leans more towards a matte finish.

I think I'll be using this for years as it's easy to apply (fingers only) and I never have any telltale lines.

One more thing. As you don't need to use too much, the tube lasts a very long time. I've had mine now for almost a year.

on 12/15/2011 4:18:00 AM

It gives just enough coverage! And it moisterizes my skin very well! Really good stuff

on 11/27/2011 8:42:00 AM

divine, no other words for it, i have acne and rather oily, but this tinted moisturizer really complemented my skin, for people who have acne this is a great alternative, cuz it even is improving my skin, also it is very natural, just a bit of concealer where needed, hydrazen and then powder and your skin looks beautiful !