LUSH Dark Angels

Rhassoul Mud, Cold Pressed Avocado Oil, Glycerine, Powdered Charcoal, Black Sugar, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Perfume, Linalool, Sandalwood Oil, Rosewood oil (VEGAN)

It's overall a good concept and it's fun to use but it doesn't work it's good for an exfoliater but if your trying to get rid of pimples or acne I suggest not using lush at all

This product is really awesome ,I had severe hormonal acne and sales girl In lush store suggested this product after using for 2 days I really felt great changes on my skin and acne started to reduce and my skin become soft and refreshed . I mixed it with little rose water instead of normal water.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This was my first ever lush product i purchased and i still use it to this day. I've struggled with acne for 2 years (i was on medication) a week after getting this product i saw a massive difference i couldn't believe it. I was happy i was getting clear skin. My skin was left feeling amazing and it helped with my oily skin. I highly recommend this product if you have oily skin and you're struggling with acne

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love Angels on Bare Skin so much, so I thought I would like this too (since AOBS is for normal-dry skinned gals and this one is more for my type of skin). It is so useless that I can't begin to tell. Even it is promoted as a regular cleanser AOBS did a much better job than its dark sister. The texture is so strange that either it stays too dry to use as a cleanser (because I feel like it scratches my skin) or gets too wet and does for nothing. Never ever gonna buy this one again. Back to my old love (AOBS)!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I went to my nearby Lush store three days ago just to purchase this product! I have suffered from acne for nearly two years now, previously, I had a bunch of blackheads on my nose and that's about it. At first, I didn't mind it, but people started to point it out and I was eager to find a product to cure my acne. I have acne mainly on the sides of my cheeks (which is probably due to puberty), ocassionally I would get some on my chins and foreheads. AND A TON OF SCARS. My skin is extremely oil as well (I swear I can use my face as oil for a fry pan)

I had a normal daily skincare routine before I bought this product (I mainly used Korean products). It was facewash (replaced with a scrub once a week), oil-free toner, oil-free moisturiser, repeat it nightly. It was pretty boring, nothing special. It didn't worsen my acne nor did it make it better - so I was fine with it because it didn't worsen it.

After hearing people rave about this product, I immediately went to the store and bought it. But, it has not done anything to my skin. I had (and still have) very high hopes for this product. After using it these past few days, I can't tell any difference in my acne - but my skin is a lot brighter and it is extremely soft. The oil on my face has also drastically reduced. I think I will update my review after a long amount of time using it. So far, I haven't had any bad experiences with it.

soooo happy i finally gave in and bought it!! i've tried herbalism, angels on bare skin, and dark angels is my fave. I have dry acne prone skin (the worst combo) and this summer my skin has been breaking out worse than ever (i have no clue why, but i was even considering seeing a dermatologist) i tried every single thing you could thing of except this. it was on a whim but it changed my skin. it has never been so smooth and clear literally. it took about a week to clear up my pimples, but my pores & texture were improved almost instantly. idk why people complain about the smell as i never even noticed it lol and im pretty sensitive to smells.. but one con: it's messy. not disgustly messy that i hate washing my face but if you have ocd this wont be your fave unless you use a clarasonic or something. i expected it to dry out my skin a little atleast since i do use it for EVERY day use but nope, smooth as ever. if youre breaking out you need thiss !!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I could not see any results on my face/body, and the product is extremely messy.

After reading all the raving reviews on LUSH's website, I knew I had to try this supposed "holy grail" for people suffering from oily skin.

I ran out of Angels on Bare Skin, and was looking for another nice, everyday cleanser that wouldn't strip my skin too much. I knew that charcoal was good for oily skin, so I went ahead and looked for something that wouldn't be too harsh on my face.

I ordered this, and no one told me that it would be this rough. I knew that exfoliates your skin, but from the reviews on the website it sounded as if people used it everyday! So, naturally I went ahead and used it twice a day, for the past week.

The first time I used it, I almost gagged from the smell. It literally just smells like charcoal. I was in the shower, and I had to open the shower door because the smell was suffocating me. Now I'm used to it, but just a heads up so you're not as surprised as I was. I mixed it with a little water, then gently applied it to my cheeks and my forehead.

Wow. I did not think that it would be this harsh. It feels like you're rubbing sand on your face. I could feel impurities being sucked out of my face, but it felt like sand. Weird. It got all over my shower and it's super messy if you try to clean your face over the sink. Very messy, but easy to clean up.

Once I cleansed my face, I noticed my pores were less noticeable than before. My face looked smoother and more evenly toned. The forehead (where most of my acne lies) was looking like someone put Vaseline all over it. My blemishes had little red spots around them. I don't know if something in the cleanser itself aggravated them or what, although I personally think I scrubbed too hard.

Always make sure to follow up with toner. This cleanser will leave tiny bits of black on your face, which is annoying.

So. I've been using for the past week, day and night, and I do not recommend using this cleanser this frequently. The skin on my nose is starting to peel off, and there are dry spots starting to appear around my mouth. I am currently using Hush and Dotti's cleansing balm with Dark Angels to see how everything will work out. I will update in a week!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This stuff has literally transformed the texture and tone of my skin! Maybe I'm being dramatic, but I've only been using this for a month and the amount of foundation I need now is drastically less. My skin is normal to oily and I have a lot of red splotches in certain areas as well small, bumpy breakouts along my cheek bones. I had pretty decent skin before just a little oily but the redness on my skin always had me using full coverage foundation. I also have freckles that I like, but I had to cover them because of the redness peaking through. It may have something to do with the face washes I have been using previously that target oiliness but probably irritate my skin. I use this face wash every 2-3 days or so in the shower to wash my face and my skin has never felt so smooth. Those pesky bumps along my cheekbones? Gone. My skin is completely smooth everywhere. Also, the redness is almost completely gone! I've actually been able to wear BB creams and light foundations so that my freckles show through without feeling paranoid of my redness. I think this product is a lot less harsh than what I have been using before (probably because it's all natural) and hasn't been irritating my skin. My skin also doesn't produce as much oil as before and it literally looks like my skin is "glowing from within". I must admit, the fact that this is BLACK is kinda awesome. However, I don't care for the smell. I don't hate it but I don't really enjoy it. The packaging it's cute and easy to use. The first time my boyfriend saw it, he asked me what an ice cream carton was doing in the shower. Lol I would definitely recommend this to someone who has oily but sensitive skin. It's amazing what this product has done for me in just a month. I will never go back to those other harsh cleansers again.

This stuff is my go-to product for break outs. I've had adult acne for years now, and tried sooo many different products, but Dark Angels has really come through for me time and time again. Now that I'm pregnant, my first trimester has brought the worst acne of my life, but I went out and got another pot of this stuff and it's working!! Never again going to be without this. ps. I love the earthy smell ♡♡♡