July 26, 2014 | 938 users online

Mascara - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Protein

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Chimpo178

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is deff a wet formula but it makes my lashes look nice and pretty looking and black . The wet the better for me , I hate dry looking lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Heidness

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this mascara. I bought it realizing it's not billed as a lengthening or volumizing product so I wasn't expecting to look like I'm wearing false eyelashes after applying it. I wanted a lighter mascara to add definition and this is doing a great job. My lashes are an OK length, kind of blonde, so mainly I want this to make it look like I do have eyelashes and for a more natural look -- that said, I probably wouldn't use it on occasions where I want a really "done" look. It applies well (I like the brush, too, as it's easy to use), it dries a bit slower than other mascaras I have (maybe due to the conditioning properties) and does add some length and definition plus a bit of volume. It doesn't flake like some other mascaras I've tried. I picked this up for $1.19 at a 40 percent off sale at Rite Aid, so I'm even happier to have found a good mascara at a very good price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by MadchenRogue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am going to be in the minority here, but i happen to love this mascara. not it is not maybelline collosal not jordana best lash black tube purple writing mascara.....but it beats the hell out of maybellines classic great lash by a tko. maybelline is watery and has zero volume. this mascara is jet black has volumizing and some thickening formula. this mascara lenghtens my lashes and i absolute love using this mascara on my bottom lashes. it makes my bottom lashes pitch black and lenghtens them. another bonus????? does not flake or irritate my eyes. the pprice is perfect. one thing. you gave to give this mascara some time.....allow for the formula to get better as the weeks go on. if you buy it, apply it and complaint it is the worst... you are not giving this mascara the benefit of doubt. give it time! i assure you, you will be satisfied. i love it and will continue to purchase this. mascara is the one with the green barrel.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Sta1cee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I made a mistake of buying Benefit's They're Real mascara which not only put a dent in my wallet...but also made me lose a handful of eyelashes. Decide to get something cheaper...and less damaging. This mascara was on sale for just over $1 so I figured I'd give it a try. It's not great but at least I can keep my eyelashes.

PROS
Washes off easily
Keeps lashes soft
Adds pigment

CONS
Doesn't really lengthen or volumize...just adds color
Wet for a LONG time (think Tarte's Splash, Camera, Action)
Runs at the sign of moisture

For a $1+, I don't think this is such a terrible purchase if you just want your lashes darkened a bit on your errand days or something. I'll keep it around for now. Obviously won't repurchase but until I have money to go back to Lancome's Hypnose, I have to stick with the cheap stuff.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by ShortAndProud

Very cheap mascara. The formula is wet even after a few minutes. Luckily I got this for free because I threw it out right away which I have never done before with any other product. It does nothing for your lashes!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

After being disappointed w/ The Rocket & Scandal Eyes Show off (which I reviewed as dry & flaking in my eyes) I decided to just grab this b/c it was so in-expensive & I like to always own 4 mascaras @ a time for different looks (2 volume & 2length). I actually like this mascara. The pigment is very black, the wand reminds me of Great Lash but it doesn't smell as chemical. The application was really wet & messy. Def need a q tip on hand when finished applying. Glossy sort of finish. I like that I was able to get all my lashes coated evenly. It is a length not volume type for my lashes, but my Colossal & Clump Crusher I use for thickness. I like the small tube & overall the formula. I will re-purchase for natural looks & use along side my Lash Accelerator (Endless) for length. The price was only $3.40 I've never paid so little for a mascara before.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm glad this was a gift with purchase, because I just threw it away. It's awful. It made my lashes look even worse than bare. I love Wet n' Wild, but this is truly subpar. It somehow clumped my lashes without adding any volume or length, and then decided to remain wet forever, depositing mascara all over my lids. I had to put a different mascara over it to salvage my morning. Just awful, my lashes were straighter than before applying!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by candicehope

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this as a freebie with an eyeshadow trio. It's not something I love and would go out of my way to buy, but I keep it in my desk at work for those days when I'm running late and don't have time to do my makeup at home. It does smear if you touch it while it's wet, but it doesn't flake once it's dry. I don't notice any great volume or length, but it makes my eyelashes dark and it doesn't clump, so it's fine for a daytime look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this mascara because I figured it would be good for my lashes more than most and it's affordable. The formula is a bit wet, which I normally am wary of. It does give a nice natural look and lengthens + can be built up for thickness. The tube is really bulky and kinda ugly though.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by bearlikecat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I got this mascara with an eyeshadow trio for $2.99 at a drugstore. I bought the eyeshadow because I was far from home and forgot to bring a black shadow for going out for the evening, the mascara was basically free so why not? I also bought some false lashes for the smokey eye look I was doing. I don't need them now! I swiped some of this mascara on in the car soon sfter purchase and didn't think much of it. Got home and layered my maybelline full n' soft, gave them a comb through with my eyelash spoolie and WOW! My sparse short lashes looked like falsies! Clump free, voluminous and gorgeous! The WnW protein mascara is the BEST layering mascara ever. Good for lashes too! So if you don't like it by itself use it for layering. (: it's a great base for the essence volumizing lash powder too!