Wet 'n' Wild Mega Protein

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/10/2014 1:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This was an all right mascara. For the price, I think it was worth it - there wasn't any major cons for me. It definitely wasn't a miracle product by any means though either. I always like to try different mascara's, so I won't be repurchasing.

on 3/20/2014 10:03:00 AM

This is only one step above wearing no mascara at all.

on 3/5/2014 5:34:00 PM

I used to love it at first but after some weeks i jst hated it. It is so clumpy .

on 3/2/2014 10:08:00 AM

I LOVE this mascara. This is definitely a daytime mascara. As previous reviewers have stated, it's not going to give you a false lash look, but I don't want that during the day (or ever really). It really is your lashes but a better, just slightly darker, fuller, longer version. It is wet, but I don't have any issues with getting it everywhere. It goes on so smooth and will not clump. I have tried to make it clump (just to see if it would), and it won't. It doesn't flake during the day (which is an issue I have with a lot of mascaras), and it doesn't smudge. It washes off easily. Your lashes still feel and look soft (not stiff or rigid) when you're wearing this. I absolutely love this. I have a $1 off coupon, so it was only .97, but I would buy it again even if it cost more. For most people this would not be enough at night, but it is perfect, perfect, PERFECT for daytime.

on 2/23/2014 2:28:00 PM

I may buy this product again bc the price is nice. I jumped in a Dollar General late on night when I had an event to go to early the next morning and of course was away from home and my makeup bag. This was cheap and I was worried about smudging or flaking but the formula is actually really nice. This is NOT a bold, false eyelash kind of mascara. This is a highlight your eyelashes, make you look awake but more natural looking mascara. It takes a little longer to dry but I usually wear voluminous millions waterproof which dries really fast. Most importantly it does work well, no clumps, no irritation and my lashes are not dry or crunchy looking. Well worth the $2 price tag. Nice for a minimal makeup day. Also I usually wear it with WnW megalast eyeliner.

on 2/21/2014 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This is deff a wet formula but it makes my lashes look nice and pretty looking and black . The wet the better for me , I hate dry looking lashes

on 2/14/2014 11:36:00 AM

I really like this mascara. I bought it realizing it's not billed as a lengthening or volumizing product so I wasn't expecting to look like I'm wearing false eyelashes after applying it. I wanted a lighter mascara to add definition and this is doing a great job. My lashes are an OK length, kind of blonde, so mainly I want this to make it look like I do have eyelashes and for a more natural look -- that said, I probably wouldn't use it on occasions where I want a really "done" look. It applies well (I like the brush, too, as it's easy to use), it dries a bit slower than other mascaras I have (maybe due to the conditioning properties) and does add some length and definition plus a bit of volume. It doesn't flake like some other mascaras I've tried. I picked this up for $1.19 at a 40 percent off sale at Rite Aid, so I'm even happier to have found a good mascara at a very good price.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I am going to be in the minority here, but i happen to love this mascara. not it is not maybelline collosal not jordana best lash black tube purple writing mascara.....but it beats the hell out of maybellines classic great lash by a tko. maybelline is watery and has zero volume. this mascara is jet black has volumizing and some thickening formula. this mascara lenghtens my lashes and i absolute love using this mascara on my bottom lashes. it makes my bottom lashes pitch black and lenghtens them. another bonus????? does not flake or irritate my eyes. the pprice is perfect. one thing. you gave to give this mascara some time.....allow for the formula to get better as the weeks go on. if you buy it, apply it and complaint it is the worst... you are not giving this mascara the benefit of doubt. give it time! i assure you, you will be satisfied. i love it and will continue to purchase this. mascara is the one with the green barrel.

on 1/28/2014 12:21:00 AM

I made a mistake of buying Benefit's They're Real mascara which not only put a dent in my wallet...but also made me lose a handful of eyelashes. Decide to get something cheaper...and less damaging. This mascara was on sale for just over $1 so I figured I'd give it a try. It's not great but at least I can keep my eyelashes.

PROS
Washes off easily
Keeps lashes soft
Adds pigment

CONS
Doesn't really lengthen or volumize...just adds color
Wet for a LONG time (think Tarte's Splash, Camera, Action)
Runs at the sign of moisture

For a $1+, I don't think this is such a terrible purchase if you just want your lashes darkened a bit on your errand days or something. I'll keep it around for now. Obviously won't repurchase but until I have money to go back to Lancome's Hypnose, I have to stick with the cheap stuff.

on 12/29/2013 12:24:00 PM

Very cheap mascara. The formula is wet even after a few minutes. Luckily I got this for free because I threw it out right away which I have never done before with any other product. It does nothing for your lashes!