October 30, 2014 | 1714 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Beauty Without Cruelty - Green Tea Nourishing Eye Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2005 2:27:00 PM More reviews by scuder

Very soothing and moisturizing. Corrected the fine lines given to me by H2O+'s Eye Oasis. Feels a bit sticky when I first apply it but gets absorbed quickly. Can sting if it gets into the eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2005 8:30:00 AM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this eye gel as an all over face and neck light moisturizer as well. It's soothing and spreads easily. When I first used it I found that it dried very sticky, but then I figured out that I was using too much, and now spread it as thin as possible, and the sticky feeling goes away after a few minutes. It's packed with a lot of good antioxidants, and at a decent price. I didn't experience any breakouts, irritation or watery eyes with this at all. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2005 12:04:00 AM More reviews by mgoatandv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Light, non-greasy eye gel. It really softens the area around my eyes. I love that it contains a lot of antioxidants and soothing ingredients. Highly recommend it!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2005 11:51:00 PM More reviews by swirl

well used this and woke up to find little bumps under my eyes, so I tried it as a facial moisturizer and woke up to gunk leering out of my pores. This isn't for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2005 3:47:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

Why oh why did they mess with this eye gel? I hate reformulations for no apparent reason! Stung my face and eyes--1st ingred is lavender oil so that's prob the reason why. Cute little pump pkging now but that's not enough reason to keep this.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2005 4:40:00 PM More reviews by KylesBeguiles928

This product used to contain a wonderful list of ingredients, so why did they just reformulate this and add lavender and other irritants?!! Not only that, they still haven't put this in opaque packaging (the open/close pump is very convenient but the glass bottle itself is clear). Used to be a great lightweight clear gel moisturizer with a slightly tacky after-feel yet very soothing effect on skin, but I will never know how the new formula works because the new ingredient additions would wreck havoc on my face. For shame, Beauty Without Cruelty, for shame!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2005 6:47:00 PM More reviews by gutz66

This gel might be great for the cuticles (as suggested on the bottle) but it did nothing for my eyes. I also found that it made my eyes water...will not use again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2005 6:02:00 PM More reviews by ksperry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

When I purchase a product a second time I consider it to have reached HG status. I just purchased my second bottle of this, so it's officially a HG! This eye gel is perfect...it's light, moisturizing, and absorbs fast enough for me. Before this my eyelids were actually flakey. I highly recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2005 6:20:00 PM More reviews by mhutch79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've only had this for a few weeks, but it might attain HG status for me. For the price, you really can't beat it. It moisturizes very well. I'm not seeing any type of change in my fine lines, but I never expect an eye product to change those. That's usually asking too much. I've tried some other drugstore brand eye creams and this has them beat. Some people mentioned that it was sticky and took a long time to absorb. This isn't a problem for me. I mean, it is sticky and doesn't absorb immediately, but within 10 minutes, it's pretty much absorbed. I've tried other creams that took much longer to absorb in. I ended up having to use them as night creams because of it. Unless this product causes some weird reaction, I will definitely be repurchasing. Oh - and yes, it does sting if you get it into your eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2004 6:16:00 PM More reviews by chipotlechica1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like the feeling of it on my eyes after I put it on--makes my eyes feel tighter, but I don't think it works for more than an hour or two. Not my very favorite, but worth a try, especially for the price.