Beauty Without Cruelty Green Tea Nourishing Eye Gel

Not tested on animals

Organic lavender hydrosol, botanical infusion (green tea, grapeseed, ginkgo biloba), vegetable glycerin, lecithin liposomes (time-release anti-oxidants: vitamins E & A, extracts of green tea, grapeseed, and gingko biloba), so-dium hyaluronate (powerful moisturizer), oat protein, lecithin liposomes (time-release moisturizers: panthenol, sodium pca), oat beta glucan, organic cucumber extract, soy protein, xanthan gum, anti-oxidant complex: vitamin E (natural d-alpha tocopherol) and vitamin A (retinyl palmitate), beta carotene, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, azulene, citric acid (from citrus fruit).

on 1/11/2006 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I was at my local healthfood stores and chose this product over Alba's green tea eye gel because it was a few dollars cheaper...very cute bottle, smells good...STINGS the holy crap out of my eyes! I swear this only has to get *near* my eyes and they water all over the place. It really hurts! I put it away after using it a few times with the same it out again a few months later to re-try and the same thing happed! Why in the world would someone put irritating ingredients in an eye gel? It does feel nice and soothing around my eyes...if I don't manage to wash it all off with the tears running out of my eyes :/ No rebuy for me.

on 7/6/2005 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Very soothing and moisturizing. Corrected the fine lines given to me by H2O+'s Eye Oasis. Feels a bit sticky when I first apply it but gets absorbed quickly. Can sting if it gets into the eyes.

on 3/31/2005 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this eye gel as an all over face and neck light moisturizer as well. It's soothing and spreads easily. When I first used it I found that it dried very sticky, but then I figured out that I was using too much, and now spread it as thin as possible, and the sticky feeling goes away after a few minutes. It's packed with a lot of good antioxidants, and at a decent price. I didn't experience any breakouts, irritation or watery eyes with this at all. Will definitely repurchase.

on 3/24/2005 12:04:00 AM

Light, non-greasy eye gel. It really softens the area around my eyes. I love that it contains a lot of antioxidants and soothing ingredients. Highly recommend it!

on 2/27/2005 11:51:00 PM

well used this and woke up to find little bumps under my eyes, so I tried it as a facial moisturizer and woke up to gunk leering out of my pores. This isn't for me.

on 2/18/2005 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Why oh why did they mess with this eye gel? I hate reformulations for no apparent reason! Stung my face and eyes--1st ingred is lavender oil so that's prob the reason why. Cute little pump pkging now but that's not enough reason to keep this.

This product used to contain a wonderful list of ingredients, so why did they just reformulate this and add lavender and other irritants?!! Not only that, they still haven't put this in opaque packaging (the open/close pump is very convenient but the glass bottle itself is clear). Used to be a great lightweight clear gel moisturizer with a slightly tacky after-feel yet very soothing effect on skin, but I will never know how the new formula works because the new ingredient additions would wreck havoc on my face. For shame, Beauty Without Cruelty, for shame!

on 1/31/2005 6:47:00 PM

This gel might be great for the cuticles (as suggested on the bottle) but it did nothing for my eyes. I also found that it made my eyes water...will not use again.

on 1/23/2005 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

When I purchase a product a second time I consider it to have reached HG status. I just purchased my second bottle of this, so it's officially a HG! This eye gel is's light, moisturizing, and absorbs fast enough for me. Before this my eyelids were actually flakey. I highly recommend this product!

on 1/19/2005 6:20:00 PM

I've only had this for a few weeks, but it might attain HG status for me. For the price, you really can't beat it. It moisturizes very well. I'm not seeing any type of change in my fine lines, but I never expect an eye product to change those. That's usually asking too much. I've tried some other drugstore brand eye creams and this has them beat. Some people mentioned that it was sticky and took a long time to absorb. This isn't a problem for me. I mean, it is sticky and doesn't absorb immediately, but within 10 minutes, it's pretty much absorbed. I've tried other creams that took much longer to absorb in. I ended up having to use them as night creams because of it. Unless this product causes some weird reaction, I will definitely be repurchasing. Oh - and yes, it does sting if you get it into your eyes.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated Beauty Without Cruelty Products