December 21, 2014 | 1897 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Aloe Fresh Moisturizing Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by annapcs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm one of those people who can't stand that greasy feeling that lotions give. It just feels yucky and feels like my skin never absorbs it completely. So i saw this gel the other day and decided to give it a try. WOW!!!! Very pleasant smell, makes my skin very smooth and it doesn't feel greasy, sticky or anything gross. It just absorbs quickly and feels very fresh and soft. This is the one for me!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by yokimzo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this after I use toner on my face. It leaves a cooling sensation and its sticky at first, but then it sinks in within minutes. Then apply my usual moisturizer egyptian magic. I have used this regimen for a week now and I have noticed that my skin is brighter and that my scars are fading faster. I like to put it in the fridge overnight and apply it in the morning that way. I would repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by PrincessofIce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this stuff! I use it when I get out of the shower and I layer on lotion after it (because it is very thin) and it smells wonderful. It does take a few mins to dry and feels sticky, but my skin feels so soft afterwards.

I do think this is over priced in stores and I go through them quickly, but there is a seller on ebay who sells them in a pack of 6 or so at $5 each so I've been buying from them and I love it!

If that seller stops selling at that price, I will stop buying, but until that happens, I'm going to continue buying

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 9:00:00 AM More reviews by Thena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this thinking that it had a lot more aloe vera than it contains. For the price, I don't see why I shouldn't buy 100% natural aloe instead. The Pros: it has a light pleasant smell, it isn't sticky and leaves that film that pure aloe vera often has, and it is moisturizing. The Cons: overpriced, easily consumed, and only light moisturizing, so better for the summer than colder months. I like this product, but I'm finding that after a month, half of the 100ml is gone. As a gel, you need to use a lot more of this than lotions to get the same moisturizing effect. It's good, but not special. Also, I bought this in the UK. I am aware this is sold in the USA, but not in Canada.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2010 9:00:00 PM More reviews by plastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this in place of my regular face moisturizer and I like it so far. It hasn't broken me out (knock on wood!) and even though I originally just wanted a "natural" moisturizer, it actually seems to be fading my acne scars and healing blemishes.

The only reason I'd recommend this to someone else is if they liked the smell (which I don't; it's too strong and plasticky IMO) -- Fruit of the Earth's 100% aloe gel does the same thing, and you get twice as much for a lower price and without the added fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2010 7:06:00 PM More reviews by MaeghanMakeupp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This made my skin very soft. I used it as soon I got out of the shower. I really like the smell and it has a nice cooling sensation when you rub it into your skin. The only thing I didn't like is the price. I paid $7. I wouldn't complain if you got more of the product. A little high for something you buy at the drugstore. Overall, I will probably buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2010 10:42:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have used this mostly on my brows. I have mild seb derm in my brows and I use this at night after I've washed and dried my face, and allowed it to dry a bit more - then I apply this to my brows.

I like the light feel of a gel, and feel like it does sink into my skin over time and does a good job of moisturizing.

This smells nice and light and fresh - great for summer or any other season in my opinion. I think this would feel great if you kept it in the fridge and used it during the summer.

I think the price was around $5 at Walmart.

EDIT: lately I've been using this on my tzone as well, at night. and I've really noticed how it has helped my oilies during the following day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 12:46:00 PM More reviews by MissRivett

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this for about 2 weeks now and I love it. My skin is very hard to manage during the hot summer months and I will usually just swear off any form of moisturizer completely. My face gets super oily with even the lightest of moisturizers, but then I got this. Sure, it's technically a body gel, but I use it more on my face than anything. It helps keep my face moisturized without the excess oil. It is a little sticky after applied, but once it soaks into the skin, it's fine. By the end of the day, I will still be a little oily, but no where near as bad as it used to be. It was only about $5 at CVS and that packaging is very simple to use, so I'm happy with this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2010 2:03:00 AM More reviews by calyx_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product. It is super refreshing in warmer weather. It's nice and light. Sinks into my skin easily and leaves a pleasant fragrance. While I agree it is sticky upon application, I find the stickiness disappears after a minute or so. My only gripe is that it comes in such a small bottle and is relatively pricey considering how much product you get for your $.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2010 10:09:00 AM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is not an amazing product. I dont understand the difference between this and regular aloe vera gel. I tried this last summer when it came out and was being advertised like crazy. Its like 9 dollars where I live but I got in on sale and used a few coupons. But the fact that I still have it a year later shows how infrequently I reach for this. I use it after I tan and I like it for that. But my skin drinks this up in a few seconds and all Im left with is a plesant scent. Overall I dont see the point in buying this if I can just get regular aloe for a fraction of the price per ounce