Vaseline Aloe Fresh Moisturizing Gel

3.9

Water, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadenis (Aloe Vera) leaf juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) fruit extract, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Fragrance, Diodium EDTA, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin.

on 10/19/2011 4:42:00 AM

I love tis product! I bought it because i've been reading articles about how beneficial aloe vera can be , but since it's a bit hard to find pure aloe ger in my country i decided to give this a try.

After some encouragement from you guys, i tried it on my FACE. In a few words i love it! My skin is normal more torwards the oily side and for some reason i've been having some breakouts lately. This seemed to actually HELP with the breakout and left my skin moisturised-but matt and soft as hell!! Totally recomend it!!

p.s. as a body moisturiser it's also great, especially for those of us who don't have specifically dry skin, so we find body butters too heavy, but we still want some moisture and softness.

on 7/13/2011 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm one of those people who can't stand that greasy feeling that lotions give. It just feels yucky and feels like my skin never absorbs it completely. So i saw this gel the other day and decided to give it a try. WOW!!!! Very pleasant smell, makes my skin very smooth and it doesn't feel greasy, sticky or anything gross. It just absorbs quickly and feels very fresh and soft. This is the one for me!!

on 7/3/2011 4:14:00 PM

I use this after I use toner on my face. It leaves a cooling sensation and its sticky at first, but then it sinks in within minutes. Then apply my usual moisturizer egyptian magic. I have used this regimen for a week now and I have noticed that my skin is brighter and that my scars are fading faster. I like to put it in the fridge overnight and apply it in the morning that way. I would repurchase this product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I love this stuff! I use it when I get out of the shower and I layer on lotion after it (because it is very thin) and it smells wonderful. It does take a few mins to dry and feels sticky, but my skin feels so soft afterwards.

I do think this is over priced in stores and I go through them quickly, but there is a seller on ebay who sells them in a pack of 6 or so at $5 each so I've been buying from them and I love it!

If that seller stops selling at that price, I will stop buying, but until that happens, I'm going to continue buying

on 3/15/2011 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this thinking that it had a lot more aloe vera than it contains. For the price, I don't see why I shouldn't buy 100% natural aloe instead. The Pros: it has a light pleasant smell, it isn't sticky and leaves that film that pure aloe vera often has, and it is moisturizing. The Cons: overpriced, easily consumed, and only light moisturizing, so better for the summer than colder months. I like this product, but I'm finding that after a month, half of the 100ml is gone. As a gel, you need to use a lot more of this than lotions to get the same moisturizing effect. It's good, but not special. Also, I bought this in the UK. I am aware this is sold in the USA, but not in Canada.

on 11/29/2010 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I've been using this in place of my regular face moisturizer and I like it so far. It hasn't broken me out (knock on wood!) and even though I originally just wanted a "natural" moisturizer, it actually seems to be fading my acne scars and healing blemishes.

The only reason I'd recommend this to someone else is if they liked the smell (which I don't; it's too strong and plasticky IMO) -- Fruit of the Earth's 100% aloe gel does the same thing, and you get twice as much for a lower price and without the added fragrance.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This made my skin very soft. I used it as soon I got out of the shower. I really like the smell and it has a nice cooling sensation when you rub it into your skin. The only thing I didn't like is the price. I paid $7. I wouldn't complain if you got more of the product. A little high for something you buy at the drugstore. Overall, I will probably buy this again.

on 8/31/2010 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have used this mostly on my brows. I have mild seb derm in my brows and I use this at night after I've washed and dried my face, and allowed it to dry a bit more - then I apply this to my brows.

I like the light feel of a gel, and feel like it does sink into my skin over time and does a good job of moisturizing.

This smells nice and light and fresh - great for summer or any other season in my opinion. I think this would feel great if you kept it in the fridge and used it during the summer.

I think the price was around $5 at Walmart.

EDIT: lately I've been using this on my tzone as well, at night. and I've really noticed how it has helped my oilies during the following day.

on 8/12/2010 12:46:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I've been using this for about 2 weeks now and I love it. My skin is very hard to manage during the hot summer months and I will usually just swear off any form of moisturizer completely. My face gets super oily with even the lightest of moisturizers, but then I got this. Sure, it's technically a body gel, but I use it more on my face than anything. It helps keep my face moisturized without the excess oil. It is a little sticky after applied, but once it soaks into the skin, it's fine. By the end of the day, I will still be a little oily, but no where near as bad as it used to be. It was only about $5 at CVS and that packaging is very simple to use, so I'm happy with this.

on 6/1/2010 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this product. It is super refreshing in warmer weather. It's nice and light. Sinks into my skin easily and leaves a pleasant fragrance. While I agree it is sticky upon application, I find the stickiness disappears after a minute or so. My only gripe is that it comes in such a small bottle and is relatively pricey considering how much product you get for your $.

Top Rated Vaseline Products