September 2, 2014 | 1953 users online

Crème - Avon - Ideal Shade Cream-To-Powder Foundation w/SFP 15

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by stardust1394

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Loveeeee this! I tried to use Mary Kay cream to powder foundation but it made my face look like a mask. This feels smooth and velvety going on and stays on! It stayed on for me for at least 7 hours. My skin is oily, acne prone, and VERY sensitive. (sometimes all I can use is water without my face stinging!) I just ordered my 2nd package. It does make my skin look a little pale though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by EmmyLeto

I'm really surprised at the negative comments on this product. I absolutely love it! I have a few freckles that i always want to cover up and this just does the job better than many foundations, i don't find it cakey at all, it lasts all day for me. I do tend to use a light liquid foundation over the top and a light dust of powder. I personally find it works better than MAC studio sculpt.It is a little pricey and doesnt last that long but I would recommend this over any MAC foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by miamsg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

HORRIBLE. This is the worst foundation I have tried in my entire life. It looks extremely greasy on skin, doesn't apply well, leaves streaks, sets in fine lines. Makes my skin as oily as it gets, disappears after 1.5 hour, leaving greasy patches behind. The only way to apply it is with a flat brush. I wouldn't want it for free.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was horrible! It doesn't go on smoothly, it settles into lines and pores and has a chalky appearance on the skin. I had to wash it off right away.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by TealArlington

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was a really big fan of this foundation. It gave even coverage, the only thing I had a problem was that it made me look extremely pale so I'd have to follow up with a bronzer (it was my correct shade, however). The product itself lasted a long time, I've only just gotten down to the bottom and I've had it for a little over a year. I would definitely buy it again

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2011 9:45:00 AM More reviews by glasker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This was pretty poor on all fronts for me. The texture is nice in the packaging but it's very difficult apply evenly and if you use the sponge they give you it makes the finish kind of 'swooshy'. I never managed to get even coverage with any brush or sponge I used and I found after a couple of hours it would oxidise in some places and not in others to leave an even more patchy finish. If I didn't hate throwing stuff out it would be long gone.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by peppermintpolish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Besides the fact that it made my acne flare up, this foundation would only last me 3-4 hours throughout the day. The color choices were nice, and so was the price, but I will not be purchasing again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by tamineseoud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I used to buy this foundation when I was a teenager. It gives medium coverage and lasts about 4 hours, but I realized that I could look a little cakey when applied with the sponge. Besides it oxidizes during the day, so make sure to choose a color that really matches your skin. I would recommend it for a friend, but for sure there are better foundations out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2011 10:47:00 AM More reviews by brionyjadee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

omg
this is a must have foundation, my mum bought this and when i was looking through make-up i found this, i wear it all the time and its horrible to know that i dont have any of it left anymore, it never made me look orange and in the past most foundations have made me look slightly orange, but this one works wonders iLOVEit, i also love how it has a mirror with it, the only down sides to it are that 1 its a bit too expensive for the aount in it and 2 that when i put it on it stinks, that might just be me but honestly it stinks
overall an amazing product, id buy this agin:)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2011 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Opuszek1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This foundation was a nightmare for my skin. After 2 uses it went to the bin. It looked quite OK at first straight after I applied it but fast forward two hours it looked a right mess. When I saw myself in a mirror I thought I was going to pass out! it melted, sank into my pores and lines separated and looked absolutely gross! I wanted to wash it off then and there. This might be good for dry skin but if you are on the oilier side -beware!