Laneige Multi-Cleanser

4.1

Glycerin, Water, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Peg-32, Potassium Hydroxide, Laureth-1 Phosphate, Cellulose, Lauric Acid, Lauryl Phosphate, Lauramide Dea, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Ci 17200, Ci 19140

I have combination skin, slightly more oilier in the summer and drier in the winter. I have been using this for almost a year now ( bought 3 at the same time while I was in Hong Kong) . Day and night for the first 6 or so months, but now only at night. I use this with my clarisonic, and it does leave my face feeling very refreshed and clean. Im not sure how effective it is at removing base makeup (i.e. foundation etc) because I dont wear foundation, only under eye concealer, and I take that off with a separate makeup remover. The cleanser is very rich and foams up well, but for dry skin, I do think it will strip your skin too much. This is more suited for normal combo and oily skin. I do feel as though this gets rid of any clogged pores, etc. However I dont notice any reduction of blackheads (on my nose) I do notice fewer pimples. I would repurchase, but for now I want to test out other cleansers

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this cleanser. It strips my face clean of all impurities. I feel like a completely refreshed person after using this cleanser. When I scrub my face with it, the slightly citrus scent reaches my nose and wakes me right up. It also leaves a nice tingling sensation.
It even removes my eye makeup!!!!
The only downside of it is that it clean be a little steep for a face cleanser. I'm not too keen on spending $25 on a face cleanser. I'll definitely pick one up on my next trip to Asia. It can be purchased for about $7 at a drugstore.

Two years back, when I first tried this product, I experienced extreme dryness after cleansing. It was the pink coloured tube then. Recently, I bought the blue coloured one to use for I needed one all-in-one cleanser for my holiday. Surprisingly, my skin is more receptive of this cleanser now. In fact, it is one of the my favourite cleansers right now; because I know my face is cleansed thoroughly whenever I use this.

Pros:
Thorough cleanliness after Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil
Doesnt cause dryness
Inexpensive
Removes my sunscreen
Nice fragrance
Has helped with my clogged pores and jawline acne

Cons:
Cannot be used around the eye area

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product! I have been using this cleanser for over 6 months now and I've never been happier with how my skin looks and feels. My pores are smaller and my skin is so soft these days. The cleanser does make my face feel a bit dry but after I follow up with my toner and moisturizer this is no issue at all. Plus I feel like my face is instantly brightened and glowing after using this product. Will definitely repurchase!

I have had the 3 in 1 in the pink packaging and I've used it on and off. Sigh...I wanted to like this cleanser so much! True, it cleans off my makeup, but at what cost? My skin's rather sensitive and combination and my skin felt rather dry/tight after using it. I don't like over-stripping my skin. Furthermore, it stings if gotten into the eyes, and I'd rather use a cleansing oil to cleanse the entire face. I guess I'm a bit lazy when it comes to using a separate eye make-up remover before cleansing, but hey, if your facial cleanser can do both, why not? I'm not a fan of that dry feeling and while it certainly takes it off, I feel I have to rub harder than with most cleansers to dissolve makeup. It smells pretty nice but also slightly chemical-ish (am I the only one who detects this?) You only need and it doesn't foam as much as, persay, my Shiseido perfect whip. Rather, the rubbing action with the small exfoliating particles takes off your makeup instead of the foaming part. I do like that it comes in a squeeze tub and it's handy for traveling and when you need a quick fix to take off your makeup, exfoliate, and cleanse; still, I think there are gentler options on the market for a lower price.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have the 4-in-1 opalescent blue tube. Light, refreshing scent, quite a lot of heft in the tube meaning you get quite a lot of product especially in light of the fact that a little lathers up a lot. I'm guessing this tube will last quite a while. It seems gentle enough a product. You can feel the microbeads when you rub your hands with water to foam up but you can't feel them at all on the face.

My mother seems to like it as well but my sister said she found it too drying.

Multi Cleanser made my skin very sensitive and red and my face hurt for a few days after I used it, and it hurt when i put any other products on my face afterward that i normally use (like moisturizer). Too bad because everyone else said this product was great, so i thought it had to be! It was also kind of expensive-- $24.00 USD. It might work well on other skin types but i guess my skin was too sensitive for it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this product! It cleanses my skin very well, and leaves it softer, plumper, and brighter. Plus, it smells good. It is a bit expensive for a cleanser, however, a tube of this lasted me more than a year. I would repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I had a sample from the shop I buy Laneige's sleeping pack and peeling gel. My skin does not like this cleanser one bit... Very drying!! My face feels it's going to crack and I have super oily skin. Johnson & Johnson Baby head-to-toe shower gel is a lot better. See my review on the shower gel for details.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

if you're lazy and would like to clean your face thoroughly this is a good cleanser to try. My face is oily and I wear makeup on a daily basis but this cleanser removes EVERYTHING. Just be sure to do a good deal of massaging the foam on your face (you can see the foam turn beige) plus this stuff smells AMAZING!