September 23, 2014 | 1120 users online

Cleansers - Laneige - Multi-Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2011 10:13:00 AM More reviews by helloJ

Two years back, when I first tried this product, I experienced extreme dryness after cleansing. It was the pink coloured tube then. Recently, I bought the blue coloured one to use for I needed one all-in-one cleanser for my holiday. Surprisingly, my skin is more receptive of this cleanser now. In fact, it is one of the my favourite cleansers right now; because I know my face is cleansed thoroughly whenever I use this.

Pros:
Thorough cleanliness after Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil
Doesnt cause dryness
Inexpensive
Removes my sunscreen
Nice fragrance
Has helped with my clogged pores and jawline acne

Cons:
Cannot be used around the eye area

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 8:51:00 AM More reviews by binchand

I love this product! I have been using this cleanser for over 6 months now and I've never been happier with how my skin looks and feels. My pores are smaller and my skin is so soft these days. The cleanser does make my face feel a bit dry but after I follow up with my toner and moisturizer this is no issue at all. Plus I feel like my face is instantly brightened and glowing after using this product. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2011 7:52:00 AM More reviews by mochio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have had the 3 in 1 in the pink packaging and I've used it on and off. Sigh...I wanted to like this cleanser so much! True, it cleans off my makeup, but at what cost? My skin's rather sensitive and combination and my skin felt rather dry/tight after using it. I don't like over-stripping my skin. Furthermore, it stings if gotten into the eyes, and I'd rather use a cleansing oil to cleanse the entire face. I guess I'm a bit lazy when it comes to using a separate eye make-up remover before cleansing, but hey, if your facial cleanser can do both, why not? I'm not a fan of that dry feeling and while it certainly takes it off, I feel I have to rub harder than with most cleansers to dissolve makeup. It smells pretty nice but also slightly chemical-ish (am I the only one who detects this?) You only need and it doesn't foam as much as, persay, my Shiseido perfect whip. Rather, the rubbing action with the small exfoliating particles takes off your makeup instead of the foaming part. I do like that it comes in a squeeze tub and it's handy for traveling and when you need a quick fix to take off your makeup, exfoliate, and cleanse; still, I think there are gentler options on the market for a lower price.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2011 10:40:00 AM More reviews by khairun

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I have the 4-in-1 opalescent blue tube. Light, refreshing scent, quite a lot of heft in the tube meaning you get quite a lot of product especially in light of the fact that a little lathers up a lot. I'm guessing this tube will last quite a while. It seems gentle enough a product. You can feel the microbeads when you rub your hands with water to foam up but you can't feel them at all on the face.

My mother seems to like it as well but my sister said she found it too drying.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by missbrightside08

Multi Cleanser made my skin very sensitive and red and my face hurt for a few days after I used it, and it hurt when i put any other products on my face afterward that i normally use (like moisturizer). Too bad because everyone else said this product was great, so i thought it had to be! It was also kind of expensive-- $24.00 USD. It might work well on other skin types but i guess my skin was too sensitive for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Joplu2003

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I really like this product! It cleanses my skin very well, and leaves it softer, plumper, and brighter. Plus, it smells good. It is a bit expensive for a cleanser, however, a tube of this lasted me more than a year. I would repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by dvdgal

I had a sample from the shop I buy Laneige's sleeping pack and peeling gel. My skin does not like this cleanser one bit... Very drying!! My face feels it's going to crack and I have super oily skin. Johnson & Johnson Baby head-to-toe shower gel is a lot better. See my review on the shower gel for details.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by kiaratesoro

if you're lazy and would like to clean your face thoroughly this is a good cleanser to try. My face is oily and I wear makeup on a daily basis but this cleanser removes EVERYTHING. Just be sure to do a good deal of massaging the foam on your face (you can see the foam turn beige) plus this stuff smells AMAZING!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by bubbleluscious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I found out about this product after watching one of Bubzbeauty's videos, where Bubbi talked about how she loved the Laneige Multi Cleanser. So I looked into it, and finally got it for Christmas. After I cleanse my face with it, it really does leave my skin squeaky clean. It doesn't leave my skin feeling really tight after use, but my face still felt slightly uncomfortable - and I got some dryness around my mouth area. It isn't HG for me, but it is one of the best cleansers I have tried so far. I found it also had a slight brightening property to it, and sort of helped fade my acne scars to a certain extent. In general it is very good for cleansing your skin, and removing makeup. If you have very sensitive skin though, it *might* not be for you. I found that when my skin was in a more sensitive state, it wasn't as effective. But definitely get it and give it a try! <3 This is the first Laneige product I have tried, and it intrigued me to be interested in trying more of their products -

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by sixtyfive

this is the most expensive cleanser i bought ($28). it makes my face squeaky clean and it doesn't make my face feel tight ot dry. it brigthens up my complexion after using this overall i reallyy like it.