November 24, 2014 | 2061 users online

Conditioner - Aveeno - Nourish + Condition Leave-In Treatment

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by modelin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of those "I remember it to be better" products. I have long thin hair that I just can't bring myself to cut, so I'm always looking for better leave-in conditioners. I love the aveeno body lotion with the wheat stuff so I waited for this to be on sale and snagged a bottle. When I first used it I thought it was a bit heavy, but it did make my hair smoother. Don't put this in your hair if you have straight hair and wish to curl it later. Those curls don't have a chance. After a few months I just don't think it does anything for my hair. I would put it in when my hair is damp, and the next day I wake up with dry, frizzy hair..just..BLAH.
It's definitely on the pricey side too! Won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 3:45:00 AM More reviews by island21goddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use the Aveeno Nourish + Moisture Leave-In Treatment on my damp ends, brush through to disperse and then blow dry smooth. My hair used to be frizzy and damaged but now feels SO much more smooth and healthy! I barely have to do anything to my hair but blow-dry it and quickly run the straightener through to smooth it a little extra. Be careful though, do not use TOO MUCH. I use about 4 sprays max on my LONG hair concentrating on the ends. I used to feel like I couldn't leave the house without sectioning off and meticulously straightening every part of my hair. But now my hair looks shiny and feels smooth and healthy! ............................ Also, just to be clear, before I use this Leave-In Treatment I have been using the Aveeno Nourish + Shine shampoo AND conditioner in the shower... for almost 9 months now (My hair doesn't like the Nourish + Moisture ones though... =\). I only wash my hair once every 2 days, SOMETIMES 3... If I feel the need, I will sometimes wash my hair twice in the shower (if it has been 3 days) so it really feels clean. I then concentrate the conditioner on my ends, finger comb through to evenly distribute and then let it sit for about 5+ min while I finish shaving, etc. Then of course I use the Leave-In Treatment last after towel drying my hair. This Aveeno line is my HOLY GRAIL!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by alasindocs

I have medium/long color treated fine hair. (not thick, but lots of it)
I have to use leave in conditioner. Not only to detangle but also for an added hydration boost.
I have tried many many many different brands in the past, none as as good as this.
It detangles perfectly, it doesnt weight my hair down, it doesn't smell weird, the spray bottle never gunks up or malfunctions, in fact it's one of the rare products that you can literally use every last drop in it. Excellent design Aveeno
I am afraid of what I will do if they ever discontinue this.
My only complaint, since I use it daily, I go through it pretty quickly, so I wish it came in a bigger bottle not because it's expensive (because it's not) but because I'm lazy.
And as an added bonus I will often spritz this at night and braid my hair before bed for an added boost of softness.
Love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 2:50:00 AM More reviews by blacklondon

I like this product well enough and will probably buy it again if I don't find anything better. It detangles my hair rather well and makes my hair feel soft and fluffy. It smells really nice as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by suemazrn

Someone on the hair board recommended this and I have to say, I really like it. I was using a leave-in by Garnier but my hair still looked dry and frizzy. Anti-frizz serums usually leave my hair greasy looking so I use a leave-in to deal with frizz and dryness. This stuff really helps. It has a light fresh smell and it seems as if you can't overdo it. My fine, highlighted hair looks healthy and the frizz is pretty much nil. It''s not heavy or sticky, it leaves my hair soft and pretty. Great stuff! Also, my hair is a little wavy and it doesn't kill the wave like some leave-ins.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by emysiu

This isn't the most moisturizing leave-in treatment I've used, but it's not bad. It's lightweight and non-greasy. I really like spraying it through my hair before I blow dry my hair. It does a great job of protecting my mane from the harsh heat and makes it look shiny and finished. I wouldn't recommend this for someone with really damaged hair, but as a light treatment or to protect your hair from heat styling, this is highly effective.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2012 6:40:00 AM More reviews by luvburmese

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This might be good for thin/ medium hair, but did nothing for my thick straight Latin hair. It almost felt as if, it was drying it rather than conditioning it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best most effective leave in conditioner that I have ever used.
It smells nice, and I notice that it really makes my hair shiny, soft and a lot more manageable. I'm very impressed.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by astrogoob

After using this product for three or four months, I noticed that my hair was dry and crunchy. I quit using it, and found out after that it was loaded with silicones. My hair evidently hates those. I quit using and started conditioning with cone free conditioner instead, and now I've had long shiny tresses with $1.50 Suave Naturals Coconut conditioner. Now three lippies for those ladies who are cone-friendly. I am not, though.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by l0vernlife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just bought this yesterday for the first time, used it last night after I showered. my hair is pretty damaged from bleaching and dying for so many years. I never find anything that leaves my hair soft after it dries naturally. THIS DID!! I let it dry as I slept, woke up with soft, detangled , shiny, and moisturizer hair. so as of today I'm in love with this product, but we shall see in the long run!