April 20, 2014 | 1135 users online

Conditioner - Aveeno - Nourish + Condition Leave-In Treatment

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by suemazrn

Someone on the hair board recommended this and I have to say, I really like it. I was using a leave-in by Garnier but my hair still looked dry and frizzy. Anti-frizz serums usually leave my hair greasy looking so I use a leave-in to deal with frizz and dryness. This stuff really helps. It has a light fresh smell and it seems as if you can't overdo it. My fine, highlighted hair looks healthy and the frizz is pretty much nil. It''s not heavy or sticky, it leaves my hair soft and pretty. Great stuff! Also, my hair is a little wavy and it doesn't kill the wave like some leave-ins.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by emysiu

This isn't the most moisturizing leave-in treatment I've used, but it's not bad. It's lightweight and non-greasy. I really like spraying it through my hair before I blow dry my hair. It does a great job of protecting my mane from the harsh heat and makes it look shiny and finished. I wouldn't recommend this for someone with really damaged hair, but as a light treatment or to protect your hair from heat styling, this is highly effective.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2012 6:40:00 AM More reviews by luvburmese

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This might be good for thin/ medium hair, but did nothing for my thick straight Latin hair. It almost felt as if, it was drying it rather than conditioning it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best most effective leave in conditioner that I have ever used.
It smells nice, and I notice that it really makes my hair shiny, soft and a lot more manageable. I'm very impressed.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by astrogoob

After using this product for three or four months, I noticed that my hair was dry and crunchy. I quit using it, and found out after that it was loaded with silicones. My hair evidently hates those. I quit using and started conditioning with cone free conditioner instead, and now I've had long shiny tresses with $1.50 Suave Naturals Coconut conditioner. Now three lippies for those ladies who are cone-friendly. I am not, though.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by l0vernlife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just bought this yesterday for the first time, used it last night after I showered. my hair is pretty damaged from bleaching and dying for so many years. I never find anything that leaves my hair soft after it dries naturally. THIS DID!! I let it dry as I slept, woke up with soft, detangled , shiny, and moisturizer hair. so as of today I'm in love with this product, but we shall see in the long run!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by OhsnappitsEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this a few months ago but have been constantly reaching for it lately. My hair is straight, normal and pretty healthy since I dont really do anything special to it but it can get a little dry at the ends. This comes in a spray bottle and its just a white liquid. The nozzle works pretty well you can just evenly spray it in your hair but I prefer to pump about two to three sprays in my hand and run it through ears length down of my hair after its a little bit air dried and it detangles my hair wonderfully. I tend to alternate this with another leave in condtioner because it does have a little bit of protein in it and it is more of a treatment. It leaves my hair feeling soft and strong and leaves a little volume too I have also noticed that when I use this often my hair seems to grow a little faster because in my experience it helps prevent breakage. Even though the bottle doesnt look that big it has lasted me awhile and it is worth the few extra dollars.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by JulesJohnson

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow, as an Aveeno fan I found this product an enormous disappointment. It really was akin to spritzing water on my hair. Absolutely made zero difference. I tried it multiple times on damp hair, wet hair, nearly dry hair and got zero effect. I really wanted it to work since I typically have great luck with the Aveeno line but buying this was literally like throwing money away. Granted my hair is long and highlighted and tends to be on the thristy side, so maybe this would work fine for "normal" hair. If you've got dry processed hair, I would skip over this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2012 5:26:00 AM More reviews by arisibelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This product is neither very good nor very bad. The price was around $7 at my local Wal-mart. The packaging itself is very irritating as the pump often stalls and gives little or no product. I like the noticeable floral scent but it does not last for very long. I have not noticed any difference in my hair when I do or don't use this product. It's very forgettable and I would repurchase again if I could not find something I liked better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by alliehamilton

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

love this!!! this is my holy grail of hair products. a few sprays on the ends of my hair leaves it soft and detangled all day. an added bonus is the smell, it smells AMAZING and lasts all day. just be sure to apply with a light hand, too much and your hair will feel oily and dirty.