July 24, 2014 | 1772 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Extra Volume Collagen Mascara Blackest Black

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by CaliK

This product was just okay! It did make my lashed look longer but i wouldnt say it gave me any volume what so ever...it also flaked HORRIBLY through out the day..
My suggestion?
Dont buy thiis. If your going to go with a Loreal product I would stick withthe original Voluminous formula for lenth and volume.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2012 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Poofers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is awful mascara. I wish I'd read reviews before wasting money. The product was very dry,and I could see the bits of mascara all clumped up on the brush. This was on my first time opening it. I wiped the brush to remove the excess product since it looked like it would clump up-it went on dry and flaky. My lashes looked like dried-out dead twigs. The packaging is not ideal, big and bulky and cheap looking. This mascara sucked so much I threw it away after one single use.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by AHeartsMakeUp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My lashes are naturally a decent length, but lacking when it comes to volume. This mascara gives me the volume that I need and makes my lashes look nice and full/thick. The only complaints I have are slight flaking sometimes, and the fact that it makes me lose a couple of lashes here and there. Still, I plan to purchase another one when this tube is out.

EDIT: I'm on my second tube of this mascara and I LOVE it!!! I think I'll be sticking to this one for a while because of the volume it provides. Haven't had any problems with flaking or lashes falling out this time. LOVE THIS MASCARA!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2012 5:16:00 PM More reviews by beckren

i think the mascara itself is great.as for the brush i think its horrible.if u use a nice fuller brush for it, it works well.but yeah the mascara is nice.its a dryer formula so its great for thickening your lashes.very happy with it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by jasminefire

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sculpturally gorgeous container housing clumpy, 99-cent store quality mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by glamorouskatie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best mascara I have ever used. I buy it again and again. I like to try other mascaras just to give them a chance, but I always go back to this. It gives volume and it layers/builds quickly. I hate how when you buy a new mascara, it's really wet and you have to use it several times before you get to the true nature of it, but this stays pretty true to what it is throughout the whole tube. I also love the huge brush. I swear by this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by fashionablysensitive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This gives me the most unbelievably sexy bombshell lashes! I have tried so many but this is the best. I am torn between this and L'Oreal's Voluminous False Fiber Lashes in the triangular golden tube. They're both fantastic!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by VersaillesVixen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

L'Oreal, I love you, but this is a bad mascara. Admittedly, I was drawn by the packaging, because I just LOVE the tube. It's so chic being all black, and nothing but the word "L'Oreal" written on it. That's about where it stops though, since everything else about it sub-par for me. This mascara is nothing but clumps. The minute I put it on, I instantly have bumpy tarantula eyelashes, and within and hour it's flaking off and leaving black dots all around my eyes. But despite its constant fall-out, it's also near impossible to remove in the shower. Seems like some people love this product, so maybe I just got a bad tube, but it definitely is a NO for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by XxPRINCESSAxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Other

I really like this mascara for being affordable and dramatic. Since I know there are perfectly good mascaras right at WalMart or the drugstore, there's no need for me to go purchase Hypnose or DiorShow all the time. I would usually use something like DiorShow for special occasions or really dramatic looks, not an everyday type of look, and I think this replaces that for me. It's not a 'dupe' and I'm not saying the two products are comparable, but in terms of what I used DiorShow for (my special occasion mascara), this has taken over.

It's very black, very intense, dramatic and voluminous. For the price, it's worth it to me. And it's buildable up to 2 coats for me, but I don't think you'd need anymore than that.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by AriSatomi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I used this mascara since this January until May (not the same tube), and what I remember the most of it is that it flakes like mad, no matter rain or shine, winter or summer. It is a really dark black, which I like for dramatic looks, but it smudges under my eyes and looks quite awful after wearing it for a while. When it came out, I was drawn to the fact that it contained collagen. The packaging was also really nice, looking more like a HE product than a DS one. However, the performance of this mascara leaves a lot to be desired. Unless you have no smudging problems with *any* mascara, as well as a great tolerance for flakes, you'll like this. I wear contact lenses daily, which means that any flake in my eyes gives me the biggest pain. It also does not keep a curl, so I normally use this over a WP mascara or only on my lower lashes (which causes more smudging, as I have later discovered). I will most definitely not repurchase this mascara, and I do not recommend it.