Aveeno Nourish+Moisturize

3.8

Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Dimethicone, Sodium Cumene Sulfonate, Cocamide MEA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triticum Vulgare Gluten (Wheat), Avena Sativa (Oat) Peptide (Oat), Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Distearate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium 10, Glycerin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, May Contain ( /-): CItric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide

on 4/4/2013 8:17:00 PM

Overview on my hair:
Not dyed, very long, and my hair texture is wavy.

After one use of both the shampoo and conditioner, I can tell you this product is worth every penny. It leaves your hair feeling smooth and most importantly, clean. The smell has a small scent of flower that is very tolerable and smells amazing! The packaging is very cute, it is in the colour of the traditional Aveeno beige, and has bright blue font colour to identify the moisture line. Pricing for this shampoo is fairly pricey -- I paid around $5 on sale for both the shampoo and conditioner ... I believe it is regular 8 or 9 dollars (I am from Canda, FYI). Overall great product, and will most likely repurchase after use!

on 3/27/2013 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this with the matching condition because Target was out of the color care version. I didn't notice that it was particularly moisturizing...it was just okay. However, I did find that it caused my back to break out, which was very odd. I stopped using it, my back cleared up. I started using it again and my back broke out. It wasn't pretty!! Won't purchase this again!

on 2/28/2013 10:26:00 PM

This made my hair super soft and amazing after just one use but it also made my hair fall out in clumps! I did not immediately realize it was the shampoo and kept using it. Really thinned out my hair. Never buying this again. Ill just stick with my dove shampoo and conditioner

on 1/12/2013 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this shampoo and conditioner because it controls the frizz without weighing my hair down. I usually don't have to use any products (such as hair gel or hair spray) after using these two which is great.

on 12/30/2012 10:32:00 AM

I love this shampoo. My hair is dry and a little damaged and no other shampoo gives my hair the shine and moisture it needs. Ive already recomended to some friends and they also love it. I also like the smell of it.

on 11/22/2012 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral

This shampoo has impressed me. The ONLY con about it is that it contains ALS. I love everything else about it. It lathers up well, it doesn't have many ingredients, it doesnt contain parabens or soduium laureth or lauryl sulfates, it smells good, never leaves my hair feeling coated, it gives my hair volume, and is very gentle overall. For the price of about 7$, its a good buy.

on 8/21/2012 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I dont understand why Aveeno still uses ALS in their shampoos, this combined with silicones would be the reason for an itchy scalp. Though this did leave my hair soft i did lose more hair than i normally do while using this. The harsh sulfate and silicones would be the reason for me not to use this again.

on 8/21/2012 9:34:00 PM

This product is complete and utter GARBAGE!!! I'm 22 and this crap has made my hairline disappear and has thinned my hair out to the point of being able to see through it completely. I have been using this product for about 6 months, never did I think it was being caused by this!!! I thought maybe it's my hair care regimen , maybe it's this, maybe it's that etc.. I CHANGED EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE BUT THIS!!! I'm devastated. I get married in Oct. and now I'll be a bald mess.... please learn from my stupid mistake and leave this crap where it belongs.. on the store shelf.

on 8/16/2012 10:43:00 PM

This shampoo didn't work its magic for me at all. It doesn't lather well, when i first tried it, i immediately noticed that the lather goes away within a few rubbing movement. Tho it does left my hair soft, but it usually takes a lot of amount to work into lather. I used it for about 3 months, my hair gets super dry and frizzy, it doesn't moisturize my hair at all. I have normal to dry hair, I will try other brand since this is def not working for me.

on 8/16/2012 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

At first it makes my hair soft and beautiful. But half way through the bottle my scalp started itching everyday. This shampoo dries out my scalp badly.

Popular Shampoos