E.L.F. Studio Small Angled Brush

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

This brush is okay, if it wasn't only 3 dollars I'd be kind of disappointed. I use it for my brows but I feel it applies the product too lightly, even tough i do pick up enough product. If you like a very natural look on your brows this brush is good for you. But if you're like me and like to fake an arch or make them thicker I wouldn't. I only use this when my regular eyebrows brush is too dirty.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wanted to use this on my eyebrows, bu I found the bristles to be too long to provide precision. Thus, I use it mainly to brush baby powder on my wet mascara. It's dense bristles picks up and holds a lot of powder.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love using this brush for my eyebrows, as well as when I am using shadow as eyeliner!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Nice brush, although it dosen't feel strong enough. great for shaping the eye brows, and good for applying lipstick. I find it a bit too big for eyeliner though.

Great brush. Perfect for cream or gel eyeliners.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was on a never ending search for a new brow brush that could double for liner, and I never thought to try ELF. I came across this randomly one day. This brush is perfect for the price. The bristles are smooth taklon and not too hard or soft. It has some give, but doesn't bend completely when you're using it. It's also $3 or less depending on drugstore sales. I was not going to spend $18 + on the Anastasia brow brush, MAC, or Smashbox, so this was a good deal!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I'm what people would call a brush aficionado. I've spent well over $200 on Hakuhodo brushes alone and adore them to pieces. That being said, when it comes to synthetics, those reign superior over natural hairs regarding the application liquid / cream / gel products. e.l.f.'s Studio Line is no exception.

I use this brush to draw a thin line when I'm in the mood for gel eyeliner. It's a niche use and not an everyday necessary thing for me, but this stuff for $3 is the bargain of the century. A+ for the ease of application. When I'm feeling REALLY productive, I'll fill in my brows with this brush too, and it softens the eyebrow powder considerably which I like very much.

Not all Targets carry e.l.f.'s line, but I do recommend this product highly if you happen to see one around.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of the way angled brushes I have ever used! I use it for my eyebrows along with E.L.F's studio eyebrow kit and its my HG brow system! This brush has a sharp angled cut and stays perfect after brush cleaning. Such a steal at only $3 it is a wonderful brush! I love it so much.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I know that this brush is mainly intended for use on the eyebrows, but I wanted to use it for gel liner, and I wasn't comfortable spending $20 on the MAC 266 brush. The bristles on this brush are flexible, but the width of the brush itself is too thick. I don't really mind a thick eyeliner look, but I like to be able to create a thin line for a wing. This brush can't really create a thin line, so it's best to use this on the brows only.

I love this brush. I use this for my brows when applying brow powder and it picks up the right amount of product :)

Popular Makeup Brushes