August 27, 2014 | 1973 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Small Angled Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

HG angled brush. Stiff bristles and doesn't have the hairs facing every which way. I use mine for my brows but this could work very well for eyeliner too. So cheap but so great. Would recommend to everyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by starskye

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

PERFECT BROW BRUSH! I own a mac 266 & 208 which I've used in the past, but haven't touch them since picking up this amazing brush. When I use it with my Anastasia brow powder a little goes a long way & this brush spreads color amazingly. With a light hand & little product, I also use this with my Makeup Forever Aquabrow. It's quick & easy to clean with a daily brush cleaner after using Aquabrow. I have yet to try it with a Anastasia brow pomade.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by simidearest

i use it to do my eyebrows, its really effective and holds onto the eyeshadow well. it gets the job done and is reasonably priced

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

Great basic angled brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by beccaisapunk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love elf brushes. but this is honestly my favorite out of all of them. I own two. It's so basic, yet perfect. I have one for applying cream/gel eyeliner. and one for blending in lip color. Absolutely lovely, doesn't shed, does the job, and soft, yet firm enough to keep it together and get those lines straight!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by micdeajones

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe how good this brush is. The e.l.f. Studio line is top notch so far. I'm really impressed with the quality of these brushes. This brush applies cream eyeliner, brow powder, and powder eyeliner perfectly.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by aquaprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this. But because of the price I rated it a two, since it wasn't much money wasted. I love elf products but this one was a disappointment. The bristles are too sharp and very stiff. It didn't work for gel eyeliner. It hurt my lids and felt uncomfortable. Their other brushes are nice though :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 5:20:00 AM More reviews by RoseeO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is a must have for me. I have two, one for filling in my brows and the other for applying eyeliner. The brush it very firm making it easy to do both!! I use black eyeshadow for eyeliner and this brush picks up color very well. Its even easy to do a winged eye. I told some friends about it and now they use it too. For $3 you can't beat that!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my fave brushes. The bristles are tight and firm and make applying my gel liner oh so easy.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by mskittenmittens

Maybe I got a dud of this brush because the ends are splayed out and if I tug even a little on the bristles I end up pulling off several of the bristles. I thought I would use this for cream eye liner, but it's much too thick and messy for that. Now I only use it for applying eyeshadow around my eye since I don't try to make thin lines for that, and I don't like wasting products. I could use it for my eyebrows maybe, except I don't do anything to my eyebrows except pluck stray hairs. -_- Overall, a terrible, terrible brush.