October 23, 2014 | 1125 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Small Angled Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by goddessofthegalaxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of the way angled brushes I have ever used! I use it for my eyebrows along with E.L.F's studio eyebrow kit and its my HG brow system! This brush has a sharp angled cut and stays perfect after brush cleaning. Such a steal at only $3 it is a wonderful brush! I love it so much.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by kirito

I know that this brush is mainly intended for use on the eyebrows, but I wanted to use it for gel liner, and I wasn't comfortable spending $20 on the MAC 266 brush. The bristles on this brush are flexible, but the width of the brush itself is too thick. I don't really mind a thick eyeliner look, but I like to be able to create a thin line for a wing. This brush can't really create a thin line, so it's best to use this on the brows only.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Gigglesz123

I love this brush. I use this for my brows when applying brow powder and it picks up the right amount of product :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

HG angled brush. Stiff bristles and doesn't have the hairs facing every which way. I use mine for my brows but this could work very well for eyeliner too. So cheap but so great. Would recommend to everyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by starskye

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

PERFECT BROW BRUSH! I own a mac 266 & 208 which I've used in the past, but haven't touch them since picking up this amazing brush. When I use it with my Anastasia brow powder a little goes a long way & this brush spreads color amazingly. With a light hand & little product, I also use this with my Makeup Forever Aquabrow. It's quick & easy to clean with a daily brush cleaner after using Aquabrow. I have yet to try it with a Anastasia brow pomade.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by simidearest

i use it to do my eyebrows, its really effective and holds onto the eyeshadow well. it gets the job done and is reasonably priced

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

Great basic angled brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by beccaisapunk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love elf brushes. but this is honestly my favorite out of all of them. I own two. It's so basic, yet perfect. I have one for applying cream/gel eyeliner. and one for blending in lip color. Absolutely lovely, doesn't shed, does the job, and soft, yet firm enough to keep it together and get those lines straight!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by micdeajones

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe how good this brush is. The e.l.f. Studio line is top notch so far. I'm really impressed with the quality of these brushes. This brush applies cream eyeliner, brow powder, and powder eyeliner perfectly.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by aquaprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this. But because of the price I rated it a two, since it wasn't much money wasted. I love elf products but this one was a disappointment. The bristles are too sharp and very stiff. It didn't work for gel eyeliner. It hurt my lids and felt uncomfortable. Their other brushes are nice though :)