E.L.F. Studio Small Angled Brush

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Nice brush, although it dosen't feel strong enough. great for shaping the eye brows, and good for applying lipstick. I find it a bit too big for eyeliner though.

on 3/17/2014 10:48:00 AM

Great brush. Perfect for cream or gel eyeliners.

on 3/15/2014 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was on a never ending search for a new brow brush that could double for liner, and I never thought to try ELF. I came across this randomly one day. This brush is perfect for the price. The bristles are smooth taklon and not too hard or soft. It has some give, but doesn't bend completely when you're using it. It's also $3 or less depending on drugstore sales. I was not going to spend $18 + on the Anastasia brow brush, MAC, or Smashbox, so this was a good deal!

on 1/27/2014 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I'm what people would call a brush aficionado. I've spent well over $200 on Hakuhodo brushes alone and adore them to pieces. That being said, when it comes to synthetics, those reign superior over natural hairs regarding the application liquid / cream / gel products. e.l.f.'s Studio Line is no exception.

I use this brush to draw a thin line when I'm in the mood for gel eyeliner. It's a niche use and not an everyday necessary thing for me, but this stuff for $3 is the bargain of the century. A+ for the ease of application. When I'm feeling REALLY productive, I'll fill in my brows with this brush too, and it softens the eyebrow powder considerably which I like very much.

Not all Targets carry e.l.f.'s line, but I do recommend this product highly if you happen to see one around.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of the way angled brushes I have ever used! I use it for my eyebrows along with E.L.F's studio eyebrow kit and its my HG brow system! This brush has a sharp angled cut and stays perfect after brush cleaning. Such a steal at only $3 it is a wonderful brush! I love it so much.

on 1/5/2014 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I know that this brush is mainly intended for use on the eyebrows, but I wanted to use it for gel liner, and I wasn't comfortable spending $20 on the MAC 266 brush. The bristles on this brush are flexible, but the width of the brush itself is too thick. I don't really mind a thick eyeliner look, but I like to be able to create a thin line for a wing. This brush can't really create a thin line, so it's best to use this on the brows only.

on 1/3/2014 11:24:00 PM

I love this brush. I use this for my brows when applying brow powder and it picks up the right amount of product :)

on 12/2/2013 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG angled brush. Stiff bristles and doesn't have the hairs facing every which way. I use mine for my brows but this could work very well for eyeliner too. So cheap but so great. Would recommend to everyone.

on 11/14/2013 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

PERFECT BROW BRUSH! I own a mac 266 & 208 which I've used in the past, but haven't touch them since picking up this amazing brush. When I use it with my Anastasia brow powder a little goes a long way & this brush spreads color amazingly. With a light hand & little product, I also use this with my Makeup Forever Aquabrow. It's quick & easy to clean with a daily brush cleaner after using Aquabrow. I have yet to try it with a Anastasia brow pomade.

on 10/22/2013 7:15:00 PM

i use it to do my eyebrows, its really effective and holds onto the eyeshadow well. it gets the job done and is reasonably priced

Popular Makeup Brushes