January 28, 2015 | 1355 users online

Eyeliner - Estee Lauder - Double Wear Stay in Place Eye Pencil

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by ClarissaElena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've got this pencil in colour 'Onyx'. This is my favourite eye-liner!! I've tried many different eye-liners, from high street to luxury brands and this by far is the best!
I normally wear black liquid eye liner on my top eye lids with black pencil liner on my water line. Since I've started using this eye pencil, I've ditched the liquid eye liner. The color is so intense and dramatic, people can't even tell that it's a pencil, many think its liquid or gel!
It lasts all day too (on the top eye lids), on the water line I'd have to reapply once or twice, but it lasts much longer that most other eye liners. I've cried, and been drenched in rain, and even gone to sleep with it on and my eye liner was still as it was when I applied it, they're not kidding when they say 'Stay-in-Place'! When I go to remove it though, it comes off very smoothly and with ease.
I work at a duty free store at an airport and have sold this product to many passengers, many have returned with good feedback!
This eye pencil gets 5 stars from me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by ultrasensitive888

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First time I tried this product was in a coffee color that was offered in an Estee Lauder gift with purchase. At first, it seemed hard but after first sharpening, it was soft and easy to apply, very pigmented and lasted easily 8 hrs. for me. I repurchased this product in graphite color that goes with a lot of shadow colors. Love this product since it is reliable to stay where applied and doesn't smudge. I would prefer it to be a full eye pencil only with no smudger at one end so it is easier to hold for sharpening when the pencil is short. The price is expensive but you get what you paid for. I usually time the purchase during a gift with purchase event.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 10:00:00 AM More reviews by Mriyanti

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this eyeliner. Yes it is expensive for a eyeliner it cost like 28 AUD (if i am not mistaken) but this eyeliner is really good , it stays on my eyes like more than 8 hours. it last longer on my eyes than any other drug store brand. it last like a forever, i have it for like 6 months more or less and i still have half of it. Other drug store brand would only last a month so for me it has value of money.
i have it coffee and i love it not as empowering like black but still subtle.

i LOVE this eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Mozart68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This pencil was a let-down. I expected more from a double-wear product. Even with an eyelid primer, this eyeliner transferred to the crease of my lid. Bobbi Brown gel is still the only eyeliner that stays in place on my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by fashionistabeautyqueen

This product didn't work for me because, it doesn't really stay on that long and even though I tried to look past that and reapply when I tried to sharpen it, it didn't work at all the it got broken, I've tried all types of sharpeners but the wood just breaks into sharp bits and I can't appy it on my waterline. I was completely disappointed with this because it was also quite expensive, so I definetly won't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by lucielalaland

This smudged off like crazy on me. Only stayed on for about an hour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by funnyblossom

I have never had much rapport with Estee Lauder, but I approached their counter recently and was pleasantly surprised by these pencils.. they apply smoothly, can be smudged if you prefer and last a long time - the colors are classy and elegant. The purple liner works beautifully with my brown eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by lolobird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The black pencil is a staple in my makeup bag, and I always have an extra one on hand. Applies so well -- rich color and glides on smoothly with no tugging -- and lasts for hours with very minimal smudging or fading. However, it most likely won't work well for those with oily lids.

One downside is the softness of the pencil, which gives a rich color but makes it necessary to constantly sharpen it and makes the product go more quickly. If I'm careful, I can get through about 3 uses before I have to sharpen it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by tabloid

I love this eye pencil - it has replaced Clinique's Cream Shaper as my HG eyeliner. It stays on all day without smudging or flaking.
I notice that most of the reviews here are for Onyx, the black shade, but since I find black too harsh for my coloring, I chose Graphite instead, and I am very happy - it is a perfect shade of medium grey.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by papilloncrazy

Was too waxy after a while. Even after warming. Dragged on my eyelid. It lasted though surprisingly longer than MAC technakohl's but no more than a few hours before smudging. However, no pencil I know has lasted more than a few hours on my oily lids and waterline. Still, not something I'd repurchase.