July 23, 2014 | 1936 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Explosion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by bananachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Horrible product. It clumped horribly on my lashes, and the wand is too flimsy to actually get under the lashes. Did not do anything for my eyelashes whatsoever.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Sweetcakez

Worst mascara i've tried. It leaves big clumps. The brush is not pratical. The formula is horrible, dry and feels heavy.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2012 4:20:00 AM More reviews by fabulousSHEL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

HORRIBLE

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by titainia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Unnecessarily large (they could have streamlined the tube a lot more). It dried out fast ( a couple weeks) or maybe it is just a dry formula to begin with. I understand the idea behind the brush, but the formula fails. Leaves my lashes crunchy and even the washable version is not washable at all, it might as well be body paint. The darkest black it comes in has too much gray for my taste and it is also heavy, weighing down my curl. So, the hunt for a perfect mascara continues. I am only going to keep using til the bitter end on financial principle...at the risk of dried out lashes!! I must be nuts.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by RiahCitron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I think this product gets a bad rap. I have a long lashes but they are almost completely blond. This is one of the few mascaras that catch every lash. Everyday since I started wearing it people have asked me what kind of false lashes I have on. Other than the clumping (which can be fixed with a clean spool brush that you can get for free at makeup counters) I'm impressed with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by anaduke

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I first got it I was displeased because my lashes are long and curls naturally. I had a hard time initially with it smudging on my eyelid. Previously I had used avon shock mascaras without this smudgung issue so I was annoyed. After awhile I devised better application methods and now I loooooove it. My lashes have been described as unnaturally long in their bare state; with this mascara I am the envy of even false lash wearers.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by mlista

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is the worst mascara i have ever used!!! no volume, very clumpy, does nothing it says!! no wonder i got it on clearance for $2.00! please don't waste your money it is just pitiful, one of L'Oreals worst!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by deanabailey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is not the best mascara but certainly is not the worst. Definitely an upgrade from the last mascara I had. I will use it until it's gone. It DOES LENGTHEN my lashes and gives some volume. The brush is an art itself.... If this mascara did not smudge or flake I would purchase it again but unfortunately it does....

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Desiree11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

+No clumps or smudges
+AWESOME brush that lets you get all the corner lashes.
+My lashes actually look THICK.

I was skeptical (because all mascara claims, commercials, ads, etc LIE; models wear lash inserts--everybody knows that. they even admit it in the fine print at the bottom of the ad!) but I've been changed and I'm a believer in telescopic explosion.

-The only negative is I've been through so many craptastic mascaras when I should've tried this one. This one's a HG for sure.

EDIT: this stuff dried out after just a few weeks. It was like paper for crying out loud!! it was like trying to rub paper on my lashes! I still love the brush though. But Telescopic loses points for its crappy formula

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by lilac819

it sucks.
everything you don't want in a mascara.