August 27, 2014 | 891 users online

Lip Treatments - Christian Dior - Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Hawkesbe

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It feels and looks luxurious, glides on super smooth. For me, I had to reapply constantly during the day. No real benefit...I would not re purchase because of the price

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 6:46:00 AM More reviews by alyssian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this lippie so much! It really blends with the natural color of my lips and really enhances it while giving a smooth feel to it! It's fun to use and it's versatile meaning, you can use it alone or use it as a base then top it with your favourite lip gloss. I'd get one again soon!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2014 4:48:00 AM More reviews by RT666

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'll preface this by saying I'm a Dior lip "addict" but this one is the meh of the range in my opinion. It's quite a dry balm so perfect if you don't like a sticky or overly shiny look, but its not really a balm per se. There's not a lot going on as far as moisturising qualities. The colour & packaging are beautiful but unfortunately this doesn't compensate for the product under-performing in moisture, and longevity.
For the money, I stumbled on a product called Dear My Jelly Lips (seriously) that is about 1/8 the price and performs better in all the areas Lip Glow has deficits in. I've shifted over to that one as it gives a glossy and well moisturised glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 4:41:00 AM More reviews by FatalGrace

I have a long and serious relationship with lip balms. but this is seriously the best one I have acquired. But before sharing my experience let me summarize the product for you: 1- it's very moisturizing 2-beautiful packaging, adorable color. 3-smells like vanilla ? 4-goes smooth on lips, not sticky, feels like butter. 5-heals pigmentation 6-expensive but worth it. let's start first by introducing my lips to you .. mine are slightly chapped due to medicines I take, I have pigmentation on my lips which was never attractive, the sides of my lips were brown and I never had pink lips .. it was always a brown dusty color (I don't drink or smoke) after using this for 5 days straight my lips turned pink .. the most beautiful natural pink .. it completely removed the brown pigmentation and evened out the color it gave my lips a rose pink color I apply a different lip balm at night and I noticed that I still have that pink color .. It wasn't wearing off .. it didn't fade .. I love it, differently my HG ! I never use any other lipstick, lip liner or lip gloss because of this ..

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by sarah_417

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I do like this product, but it's not a HG for me.

I think calling it a balm is a bit of a stretch. I find it to be very drying. It has a balm like formula, but it's not a moisturizing lip balm. I have to wear a real balm underneath it.

I don't have very pigmented lips, and a swipe or two of this gives me a nice pink color. The color lasts for a long time too.
I do find that when I re-apply, the color gets much more intense, almost too bright of a pink/fuschia for an everyday wear kind of look.

Like others have said, the price is high. Love the packaging, but I would be fine with cheaper packaging if it dropped the price.

I don't regret buying this, but I don't think I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by iheartmakeup1985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this Dior Lip Glow. I've actually pinned this thing on Pinterest 3x before my BFF got it for me on my last birthday! I was ecstatic! I'm a huge weirdo when it comes to the consistency of products I use on my lips, and Dior's Lip Glow is perfect for me. Buttery, smooth, and soft. It gives my lips a nice natural pink tone but nothing too over the top. I keep it in my purse and use it as my go-to chapstick as it moisturizes but also gives my lips a nice natural tint. As a brand new mommy, I have no time to put on makeup these days and I count on this product to give my face a little color in the morning!

Pricey so I think you're paying more for the brand name, but its worth the dime and will last you a good while. Cute packaging as well! Can't wait to try the coral one!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by PatentlyPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If I'm being honest, I think I like the packaging more than the product. But, the product itself is also great. I use a layer of my neutrogena balm under this for an extra layer of hydration. This makes me look brighter, gives me pink lips that's not over the top. Makes me look alive, refreshed, like I just finished a good workout. Reminds me of anna sui's lip tint, but not sticky and in a pot. Rec!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by amy7369

My friends recommended this to me as a hydrated lip stick and the pink is so beautiful so I bought one at the bay. this buy turns out to be a totally failure. It is sticky and very dry. IIThe colour looks odd on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by tarayeo

I love this product! On me, it turns a subtle pink very much like a own lip colour but brighter and enhanced. Also, super moisturizing! I have chronically dry lips and find it hard to wear lipsticks daily since it dries out my lips and if I want to reapply both lip balm and lipstick it's just too much of a hassle. This product has become my go to. It has replaced my current pinky nude lipstick and I use it almost everyday. I also slip it into my bag and reapply whenever my lips feel dry. The packaging is also beautiful! I wish the other Dior addict lipsticks had this packaging, the pink and silver looks so cute yet luxurious.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Mizzougirl2014

I love this lip treatment.