October 20, 2014 | 1858 users online

Lip Treatments - Christian Dior - Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 6:21:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra0330

Really impressed with this one! Did not expect to perform so good. It adds moisture, colour and helps create a polished look, yet natural! It has become my favourite lip product! Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by vintagelunettes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I will buy this until it's either discontinued or I die, that's how much I love it. I won't comment on colour much because it'll vary from person to person, but the texture of this is heaven. It glides on so smoothly and really polishes you off without being too fussy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 4:03:00 AM More reviews by Kateaf12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this. I understand why some people say it's like a basic balm, and in some respects it is, but on me it's amazing. The texture is thick enough the moisture stays on but not too thick it pulls. When I wear it my lips feel plumper, I'm not sure if they actually are but they feel it. The colour it makes on me is so perfect. It's not super bright pink but a brighter version of my lips, which are quite pink anyway. I've never seen this colour produced by any other lip product I have. This is the main thing that makes me justify the insanely expensive price (48AUD). On other people, though, it may not be worth it as it's meant to be a different shade on everyone's lips depending on ph (I think that's it) and it might produce a less appealing colour. Overall I think it is a nice product and an everyday staple for me, though a lower price would be nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by m33m4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

The rave reviews confuse me with this one. This is a beautiful lip balm and does add a little extra to your lips, but as far as ahhhh-mazing....no. I love dior products (minus the foundations, which I would love if they didn't break me out), but this really wasn't worth my dollar dollar bills (yo). It moisturises, but doesn't keep my lips certainly don't retain the juiciness (which is a gross adjective for it, I know). It's nothing more than a pretty balm, and the 'glow' could be achieved by any slightly pigmented balm. I need to reapply a fair few times through out the day to keep the moisture up and it whittles down this pricey stick fairly quickly. The packaging is schmick so I won't whine about that. It is a nice product. It's just not nice enough for the price.

Honestly, I've had much better results with hyaluronic acid and collagen lip balms from japan. They do the same thing and you can get tinted ones. They are 4-10 bucks on ebay and well worth it. If you are a current dior lip glow user try try them out and see. If you are a potential buyer but are being put off by the price these are an excellent dupe (actually better than a dupe in my personal experience).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by tadukhipa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

On my second stick of this.
Normally I hate anything for the lips that smells but the minty-vanilla smell of this is just lovely and it doesn't last long (which for me is a huge plus- sensitive nose and stomach).
I love the texture of this. It kinda remind me of petroleum jelly but in a good way plus it hydrates my lips.
Not as crazy about the hint of pink it leave on my lips because I think this color and my face don't go well together but I have got compliments for it despite of that.
It's a bit on the pricey side as it is but in Korea it's about $37 which I think is ridiculous. I got it in the duty free store for a better price though.
Overall it's a great product and a must have!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2014 7:57:00 AM More reviews by Calistacyra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I AM IN LOVE WITH THE SMELL. It's the best thing you ever. It like vanilla and mint but it's not sweet as you think it is, it's makes me want to eat it, it has mint to it but it has no tingly effect if you know what I'm talking about. It doesn't really moisturize and doesn't revive the colour of my lips like everyone mentioned. Just a basic lip balm. But the smell is AH-MAY-ZING. But I wouldnt repurchase though because it's super expensive :) hope this helps, but this is MY opinion so maybe it reacts differently to someone else I don't know. Everyone's different

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by fychen

This review is for Dior Addict Lip Glow in the color Natural Pink. The price is expensive... But I am glad I purchased this item. The packaging is just top notch, so pretty! My lips are on the dryer side right now. And I found the lip balm very hydrating. I love the fact that it changes color according to your natural lip color and turns it into the perfect shade of pink for you. Since it's a lip balm, you won't get the gross lipstick color line between your lips. And the color lasts and does not look chapped on my lips unlike some lipsticks do. So this is the perfect to-go lip balm/lipstick if you are not very high maintenance with lips like me.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2014 6:51:00 AM More reviews by Heelsblog

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product, when using it it's really hydrating and also adds a little colour to your lips with a nice pink. For the price you pay it is pretty expensive so I wouldn't be buying it again. Apart from the nice scent and colour it isn't any different to your everyday drug store lip balm.
Check out my other reviews on my blog =]
heelsssss.blogspot.com

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by tiny101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My lips are not very dry, but I cannot leave the house without lip balm for an entire day. I debated for months on whether or not this pricey product would be worth trying, and I finally caved because there is a huge cult that worships it. Unfortunately, it did not live up to the hype... at all.

[ PROS ]
- Somewhat moisturizing when on the lips
- Product is not overly sticky and lasts just as long as drugstore lip balms like Burt's Bees
- Nice solid packaging
- Has a mild sweet scent that isn't overbearing
- Does not irritate my sensitive skin/lips

[ CONS ]
- Lips felt even drier than usual after the product wore off
- Massive color change upon application (read more below)
- Very overpriced for what it actually is

In regards to the color change, I understand that a unique color is created depending on the individual who uses it. It did not work well for me, because it made it seem as though I'd applied a bright coral/pink lipstick and I much prefer the more subtle/nude pink look. My lips are right in the middle between very pale and very pigmented, so perhaps this sort of color change would be very appealing to some, but it just wasn't for me.

Overall, I was expecting a very good lip balm with a sheer hint of color, and this product just didn't deliver. I am considering returning it and would not recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2014 10:43:00 AM More reviews by maisonsteffi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had high expectations for this product in terms of changing the colour of my lips to a natural flush like I had just been kissed and in terms of hydration as it is a balm, but I am very underwhelmed with the results in both aspects. I don't think this caused any change in my lip colour at all. My lips aren't even that pigmented - I am Asian with NC25 colouring. My lips are also not dry, they are normal but this balm provided zero relief or comfort. I don't think I will be repurchasing this balm.