Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.50 %, C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, POLYETHYLENE, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, BHT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLGALLATE [ /-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45380 (RED 21, RED 21 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have this in coral and pink. First off, let's review the coral which I fell in love with. It's got a dreamy texture and looks amazing over any reddish/orange tone lipliners. When I say amazing I mean really! I was so wowed at how it looked overtop Dior's "Automne" lipliner. I like how it can warm up my brown lipliners if they seem too cool. The coral gloss slides easily overtop lipliners without smearing. 5/5. Now for the pink: WTF! I bought this after I finished off my coral (can only buy pink where I live), expecting the same product. I'm pretty disappointed in this one. It seems so thick in comparison to the other. It kinda pulls lipliner around. I don't notice that different of a colour - I've tried this over several pinks and reds with no real "wow" factor. I tried this on bare lips and barely noticed a difference. What gives? Also the pink does not have a dewy moisturised look that the coral does. Meh. GO CORAL!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This Lip Glow gives a different colour for every person, every different occasion. I find it colour differently depending on the moisture level of the lips. The drier the lips is, the more vibrant colour it'll give.

Personally this works really well for me, it manages to enhance my lip colour amazingly even when my lips are on its worst greyish colour during the colder months, bringing out the life and the red. The formula is slightly drying on my dry lips but it's still OK for daily use. It gives subtle colour that's really beautiful and natural looking. The ultimate "My Lips But Better" natural/"no makeup" look

Bottomline, I love this Lip Glow, although I might not want to buy it again without any sales. The full price is really expensive, but I got two tubes for two-third the price during a sales so it's still on the higher limit of OK price for me.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

My lips are fairly pigmented so I was not able to see any pink. This product itself is very moisturizing. The price is ridiculous. It's pretty much a high end Baby Lip. The packaging is adorable though.

Thought I might put in a good word for this beauty since I am now going through my second tube...

PROS:
1. Colour: Works beautifully on my pale-ish lips! The colour payoff is always a bit of a surprise, because it hardly ever produces the exact same shade as before. For e.g. sometimes when my lips are pale and sickly looking, this lipbalm gives it a soft pink colour that's just purfect! Other times however when my lips look dark red (from dehydration, etc) it makes it look even redder to a point that it just looks like I'm wearing red lipstick!
2. Packaging: baby pink, fuss free cutie
3. I recently bought the Fresh Sugar lipbalm as I was told that it was better than the Dior however I must beg to differ! I definitely prefer this, due to the colour it produces.
4. Hydration: technically, yes it does hydrate my lips and is not too sticky compared to lipglosses, but I would say a Burt's Bees lipbalm hydrates better even after it's worn off.

CONS:
1. It's either a hit or miss - the main reason I got my hands on a tube of this in the first place was because mom gave it to me because it looked horrible on her darker lips. Good for me, because I got it free the first time, but bad news for her as she just spent good money on a product that failed to deliver; which brings me to my next point..
2. Price: It is quite expensive for what is essentially a lip balm (although Dior likes to call it a "Lip Glow") therefore coupled with point no. 1 it could make for a very disappointing purchase if it doesn't work out. The price was also what made me decide to try on a cheaper alternative i.e. the Fresh Sugar tinted lip treatment.

Overall, yes I would repurchase (already on my second tube!) due to the nice colour payoff however that's just because the product works on my skintone and colour of my lips. Definitely a gamble for anyone who would like to try this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Vastly overrated!

Purchased on duty-free in Qatar airport before boarding a flight back home. Honestly, don't waste your money. All it does is tint your lips, no moisturizing properties nor hydration, smoothing or plumping action occurs when you put it on.

I'll stick to my Eucerin Lip Adikt till something better comes along.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I think this is better for people who don't have chapped or sensitive lips like me.

I found that when I used this, it would leave my lips a little dry. The sales person told me that it will bring out your "natural lip color", but after many coats of reapplying it, my lips turned bright pink, as if it was an allergic reaction. I tried to make it work by applying it on top of a lip balm, but I realize that it's just not going to work.

However, my friend (oily face, not-dry lips), she loved it! So I think it works for that type of skin rather than dry and sensitive.

Pros:

-color, vibrant-ish
-convenient

Cons:

-dry, once applied on lips
-packaging, not suitable for "dior"
-stings, after awhile (allergic reaction?)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Best lip color ever!!!!! I use this every day as a lipstick since I don't like using typical lipstick (tends to run when I am working). Overall, I think this is the best product Dior has come up with honestly. Matches your skin tone perfectly depending on your pH levels.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love this Dior Lip Glow so much. Since I live in Asia, it is more expensive. Although if we compare to Chanel products, this is only about 3/4 price. Addicted to the formulation, packaging, color and EVERYTHING of this reviver balm. My first impression about this outstanding product is that it is a customized balm that enhances the natural color of our lips since the color reacts directly with the chemistry of each person's lips on different skin tones. When we apply it on, it needs to get use to our lips. Over a period of time for 2-5 minutes, the color will change, and I will have to say that the result is PHENOMENAL ! The best lip product I have ever used. Personally me, the color is a shade of light pink with natural and sheer look. It will stay on about for 4-5 hours which is quite impressive. The Dior Lip Glow moisturizes really well and the formulation stains in our lips for a very long time. After a few weeks of using, I found out that my lips are more hydrating, the color starts to get brighter than before. The packaging is so nice which is also the signature Dior lip products packaging. Something that worth mentioning is that even though it is $38, the product is very little. To me, I think that i will only be able to use it for 4-5 months until it runs out. Although it is quite pricy, I think it is the best of the best. I would recommend this for any age. I would definitely repurchase and support Dior!! 100/10! ❤️❤️❤️~~

PS: it would look great if you have lipstick on and apply a coat of this Lip Glow, it will look incredible. If the color of your lipstick gets stuck on the surface of the Lip Glow, gently get a piece of tissue and wipe it off.

So expensive but so worth the $. Repurchased 4 tubes since I started using this. Brightens my complexion and I use this whenever and wherever. I find it pretty hydrating and softens my lip lines at the same time. Love the coral version more than the original one. Buy it if you are like me who prefers the soft and no-makeup makeup look in contrast to bold lip colours.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

While I like the balm. The tint does have a nice glow without the over glossy look. Although, it doesn't last very long ....disappointed. The salesgirl swore it would stay on for most of the day. She claimed that she didn't have to reapply after a meal... Baloney.

All in all, at 33.00 it's a spendy balm that doesn't last and therefore I will not be purchasing again. There are so many other balms that are just as good and a bit more reasonably priced.

Popular Lip Treatments