Urban Decay Get Baked Palette [DISCONTINUED]

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/8/2010 2:47:00 PM

Love this palette, and the eyeshadows are like butter, only thing is Flipside could be a little more pigmented. Cute packaging and amazing eyeshadows = LOVE

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just recently got this in a swap and I must say, I am LOVING IT! It is a great palette to use everyday for an effortless neutral eye look. I love how it has 3 neutral eyeshadows and then an unexpected turquoise eyeshadow. Words can't even describe how awesome this palette is so the only thing I can say is this: GET THIS PALETTE! You won't be disappointed! :))

on 7/13/2010 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

A good intro palette for UD newbies. You get 4 shadows, a 0.03oz liner in brown called Bourbon and a mini Sin primer potion. The shadows are pigmented and smooth, but the neutral colors have a considerable amount of glitter and frostiness to it. This makes the colors more suited for going out IMHO. Def a good summer product and very portable!

on 7/6/2010 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this palette in a swap and I LOVE it. It has 4 shadows; twice baked ( a dark shimmery brown), half baked (a shimmery gold), flip side ( a shimmery turquoise) & baked(a shimmery golden/brown). It also comes with a 24/7 liner in bourbon( a dark shimmer brown) and a udpp in sin (a light pinky champagne color). All together this palette is amazing. I use this alot since it's summer and I get lots of compliments on my "pop of color" on the lower lashline using flipside. All the colors are soft and easy to blend but tend to have some glittery fallout. The eyeliner is so soft and glides right on without tugging on the lid. The primer potion is just like the original but with a nice shimmery color. The packaging is nice is sleek. I would def repurchase this palette.

on 7/6/2010 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Awesome palette! I got it for around $20, a fantastic deal. The primer sample doesn't last long, but the shadows and the liner do. The "Baked" family of shadows goes great together and solo. (Go easy on Twice Baked when solo, though, or you'll kind of look like you have a black eye.) Flipside is a fun addition that keeps this from being a totally neutral palette.

on 6/2/2010 9:34:00 AM

Get Baked is a very pretty, wearable everyday-palette. I especially reach for it in the summer months when I want to get that bronzey look. All of the eye shadows are of excellent quality. They have great pigmentation and fantastic lasting power. They are soft and smooth which makes them easy to apply. This palette consists of four colors, three neutrals and one "odd" one, "Flipside" the turquoise/teal color. I think the colors would look good on most ladies. The colors are very wearable. Along with the palette you get a mini Sin primer potion plus a small 24/7 eyeliner, "Bourbon".

Overall, lovely palette! I don't think this is still around. If so, I would definitely repurchase! Get Baked is one of my favorite palettes and I have quite many to be honest. continued >>

on 5/18/2010 4:02:00 PM

My holy grail palette. I got this for only 3 dollars plus 6 dollars shipping since Sephora gave me a 15 dollar giftcard. Also, it was on sale for 18 bucks the time that I got it. I love the bronzy colours and I love the random blue that they put in there. I didn't really care for the little primer, but I love the eyeliner it comes with too. :) I do suggest getting this palette if it is still around.

on 5/18/2010 11:40:00 AM

Bought this when it went on clearance at Sephora- love the colors and it is perfect for summer. As most UD shadows, they are well pigmented and blend beautifully. This is my go-to for summer days.

I love this palette. It's a perfect fit for summer. I got it last year and its a true match for summer. The colors are amazing and it fits great into your bag in a very sleek packaging all you need is a mascara and this palette and you are good to go. Great on the go!!!

on 5/15/2010 5:57:00 PM

Yes, I would buy this again, but I won't have to. The shadows are so pigmented it will take a long time till I have used this up. And then UD probably has a new palette out :) Super-pigmented shadows that are easy to blend, what's not to love?

Top Rated Urban Decay Products