April 18, 2014 | 1790 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Bronze Booster Pressed Bronzer - Med to Dark

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by xoxjulie21xox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Probably one of the best bronzers I have used. I am a blush bronzer horder and this one has to be in my top 2 (Soleil tan de Chanel being my HG) But this on top of it give the most amazing sunkiss glow. I prefer this over my Nars and too faced bronzers. It does have some shimmer but It doesn't look very obvious when applied. If you are looking for a nice bronzer this is it! Its about $15, but most stores will have PF on sale from time to time. Got mine for 40% off! Check this one out, it won't disappoint!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by allymack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I want to start of by saying that this is my first ever bronzer, so I'm by no means an expert. I've always been intimidated by them, since I've seen so many instances of it going terribly wrong. I was also hesitant to buy the medium to dark, since I'm very pale, but I bought it anyways since it had the best reviews.
I *really* like this stuff. The colour is so flattering and warm. As others have said, the shimmer, which is obvious in the pan, doesn't look like sparkles sitting on your skin. It just looks subtly luminous, and terrific in photographs. This powder imparts a gorgeous, wholesome, glow. As a first time bronzer-er, and not a makeup artist by any means, I got this right from the first time, and I attribute that to the naturalness of the tone. It's hard to screw up.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by suneclipse121

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the most gorgeous bronzer ever!!! It gives my face so much warmth and it brings it to life. I discovered it by watching Its Judy Time on Youtube and she raves about this bronzer and now I know why. You can contour your face or dust it all over for a glowing beautiful tan. The shimmers are not noticeable at all, so dont let that scare you. I bought it at CVS for $15 which is not that price compared to Nars Laguna or any high end bronzer. This is better than does and the quality is amazing and long lasting. YOU MUST BUY THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by AlPi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best bronzer ever! I only use drugstore physician's formula bronzer. I dust a light coat over my entire face because I am naturally tanner, and I find that this works great because I have oily skin. I have gone through so many of these bronzers, and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by calexandraa12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

IM IN LOVE ! This bronzer is amazing. I got mine from target, I got mine for about $13-15 I think, but my money was well spent. There is a smimmer but it will not have you looking like your face just feel in glitter. The brush it comes with is not very useful so I use my own personal brush. I use it on my whole face, and thank goodness it hides my heavy bags under my eyes. This is def in my daily makeup regiem

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Mramdayal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This pressed bronzer is amazing. A little pricey, being $18.85 at CVS. It's Great for contoring the face, and for everyday use. It is sheer, yet buildable. And, no matter how much you use, it is never cakey or looks dry and piled on. The shimmer in it is milled fine, and doesn't show up at all, it gives more of a glowy, healthy look. When used on top of foundation, this provides excellent full coverage and hides nasty acne scars, and smooths out fine lines. My face feels soft to the touch with this product and last about 8-10 hours. I highly HIGHLY recommend this bronzer to anyone. Best bronzer ever,without the orange tint and high shimmer that most bronzers contain. In the package it looks a little light, but this will adjust to any skin color. I am a deep brown color and it goes on very nice. I'm IN LOVE with this bronzer, a everyday must have for me. Will use this forever and ever...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2011 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Stephsayss0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This bronzer is a winner. Perfect golden color with pigment, but not too much. Brush in compact doesn’t work well, but I use a skunk brush so that I can lightly color my whole face. Great product with long staying power.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2011 4:49:00 AM More reviews by kitten14

I had bought this a couple years ago when I couldn't find my beloved PF Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer and I thought this looked like a good alternative. I was disappointed when I saw the pan and there is a shimmery finish to the bronzer, but to my surprise it doesn't show up on the skin at all. I didn't repurchase until just recently, only after noticing in pictures back when I was using this how lovely my skin looked, it really looked like I had a nice tan. So I bought it a couple weeks ago and I have been loving it more than I did the first time around. I feel like this really does improve the condition of your skin as it says, but I don't know about making you tanner with use, I seem to be the same shade as when I started using this. It is a little spendy for a drugstore bronzer, I think I paid $13.00 for mine, but I like PF bronzers more than any other brands that you can buy in a drugstore, nothing else comes close in my opinion. I think that medium dark is a good shade for anyone who is not ghostly white. I am not very tan and this works well for me, the lighter shade would definitely be too pale, I would highly recommend this and most other Physician's Formula bronzers, if you want a natural looking matte glow this is your best bet.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 1:15:00 AM More reviews by NunzioVinny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS BRONZER!! My Target had a sale and thats the only reason I tried it because I typically feel like Physicians Formula stuff is wayy too glittery for me, but this was perfect and im so glad i tried it! it doesnt really have that much shimmer to it, just the perfect amount, which is good because I already have the oiliest skin ever and don't need any more of a glow. The packaging is easy to open and really convenient. It literally makes me darker than my nars laguna or my benefit hoola.... im seriously never repurchasing those again and instead always going with this. way better packaging than those and the product really delivers!! DONT EVEN HESITATE JUST BUY :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Casanchez18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great bronzer, it has little to no shimmer in it so it's amazing for contouring/bronzing your skin. The coloring is great as well because it's not orangey and look real natural. I use it everyday with a contouring brush in a three along the sides of my face and it blends perfectly. Overall a must have for everyday bronzing.