Mavala - Colorfix

4.5

on 9/3/2004 5:42:00 AM

MY HG! This has the best glossy shine ever!This is why i do my manicure and predicures at home other than the luxery of at spa or salon. When applied with this top coat, my nails looks glossier and more perfect than the spa/salons. Last aprox 10 days. Would recommend this to everyone. Cost is aprox. $12 CAD

on 3/8/2004 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This does everything it promises to. It's shiny, strong & maintains your manicure. For SGD $13, this is worth every cent. You get a big 10 ml bottle and the brush is excellent. I love how the shine lasts for 2 weeks & chipping is minimal.

on 2/22/2004 2:54:00 PM

Oooh, shiny! Usually my nailpolish is matte after 12 hours and chipped after 24. With the barrier base and this topcoat I've had it on for four days and it's still perfect. It's not cheap, but ok for this result. EDIT: This time, my nailpolish has been exposed to more wear than usual, and has been cracked and turned matte in some spots. I just applied another coat of colorfix et voila! - it's like new again.

on 2/16/2004 5:13:00 PM

Incredible product...kept my polish intact for almost two weeks. I usually can not keep a manicure nice looking for more than 2 days.

on 3/12/2003 11:23:00 AM

Before I bought this top coat, i was recommend a mini color - Natural to be acted as top coat instead.. However, i find the mini color fake off easily So i bought this top cast since it claims that it is string and flexible.. Yes it does what it claims... It is a brilliant, string and long lasting top coat. I love it. I bought many of the other Mavala products as well. Like the base coat, cuticle remover, cuticles oil.. I love all of them!

on 9/28/2001 7:06:00 PM

I had been searching for an excellent topcoat for my nails that would actually make the manicure last longer than a few days without chipping. Well, this is it! This Swiss product gives lasting shine and protects the color from chipping. It retails for about $8 and is worth every penny. I've put a coat on every few days and I've gone for two weeks without a single chip. This strong flexible glaze is reinforced with acryl which gives it its lasting power. I also use Seche Vite as a quick dry top coat which is excellent. Mavala's colorfix is just an extra boost!