April 20, 2014 | 922 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by berrycurious

This smells AMAZING. Perfect. And I hate most perfumes! However, it lasted maybe an hour. NOT COOL for the price. Dior, you better step this thang up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

SO this is my go to scent this year. I smelled it first at sephora and I fell in love... *I bought the 100ml bottle... which btw is so CUTE with the little bow*!
anyways.... I found that its lighter and fresher in comparison to the miss cherie original. I also found it less overpowering and wearable to work/dinner/play. although I think it doesn't last very long - approx 5-6 hrs, but it could just me becoming more used to the scent.
In conclusion, if this came out in a pocket size, I would definitely buy it again =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by julijalv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful light and fresh fragrance, very different from the original one. Staying power is great. It is very suitable for wedding- white flowers make it dreamy and happy fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 3:37:00 AM More reviews by donatela

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this fragrance, I think it's the epitomy of summer: light, floral, citrus. However, as the other reviewers mentioned, does not last long but I don't really mind for a summer fragrance due to frequent showers and change of clothes. So I will definetely buy it again

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by greenclover

This was truly awful. The positive reviews boggle my mind. I was expecting something fresh and lightly floral ... this was a bizarre mix of vanilla w/ clean w/ floral w/ b.o! That's right B.O.! That was the main impression I got. There is some weird stink that this stuff gives off. I let my shopping companion smell it on my arm and she was repulsed!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Moyave23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's LOVE.
I would not have bought this for myself at the price but I'm so glad I got it as a birthday present!
I think this fragrance manages to be both girly and womanly, flowery with a hint of freshness and a bit of a special touch. That's the best way I can describe it. ;) It makes me feel female and somewhat luxurious.
It also stays on pretty well, even though it's an Eau de Toilette, not Eau de Parfum.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2011 6:05:00 AM More reviews by sanna_sometimes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

it's really not my usual type of fragrance but i wanted something light for the summer and i actually love wearing this one. Citrucy but not sharp cleaning-product-like but fresh and nice with a bit of warmer undertones. The staying-power though, not so good. BTW, i hate miss dior cherie, it's awful and this one is nothing like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Gigit77

Love this fragrance, so lovely and ladylike, pure class. I do find it rather expensive though, at least the bottle is refillable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 11:02:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm crazy about this scent. It's fresh and tart and feminine. It reminds me of April, but it fades so quickly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2011 5:49:00 AM More reviews by Bindi7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I agree with one of the other reviews that it this fragrance doesn't last so long - but it is a lovely soft feminine smell. A little on the sweet side, but very pretty. I only wear this for daytime - but i do need about 4 sprays! Overall i really like the smell, but for me it's not powerful enough for going out/evening wear. Recommend this to ladies who don't mind a slightly sweet smell that is feminine and soft.