Rimmel Sun Shimmer Shimmering Maxi Bronzer (ALL)

3.9

Talc , Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Dimethicone , Magnesium Stearate , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Phenoxyethanol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Silica , May Contain: Mica , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , FD&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140)

on 7/3/2012 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this bronzer. You get so much product. This would be my 3rd repurchase. I Like the shade Sun Queen 003.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I use "Sun Love' and love this bronzer! 1. because its great coverage to build up from your foundation, 2. it really is maxi, its a large circular bronzer a lot bigger than the original rimmel bronzers! 3. its a great shade not too dark for my medium tone and not too light to be a complete waste! its perfect. It doesnt have any shimmer at all, though i wish it had a bit, i used to use "Sun Dance" which had shimmer, but Sun Love is a great matte bronzer

on 4/15/2012 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This was one of my first bronzers and it is a great value for the price. With a whooping 17g of product, for anyone who uses bronzer everyday, this is a steal.
I have this in 003 sun queen and it was the only one that would work well with warm undertone light-medium skin tones.
This bronzer had a gold shimmer overlay, however it is not throughout the product and on remains on the first initial layer of product. I don't like shimmery bronzers, so this work out very well.
The product is not completely matte, as there are a few fine shimmers here and there in the product, however on the skin it is completely undetectable. It is a great semi matte power that is soft and not chalky.
It is easy to build colour and I use this as a bronzer and as a shading contour powder to my face. I would recommend to those on a tight budget, who want a lot of product, otherwise this is very difficult to finish this unless you use it daily.

on 2/21/2012 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this bronzer because it had a golden shimmering effect! I used it everyday until I noticed the glitters disappeared. I was sadly disappointed because it gave me a nice highlight on my cheeks and that was the main reason I bought this product. It now sits in my makeup drawer unused. Don't buy this product for the shimmer because it disappears.

on 7/20/2011 11:21:00 PM

I have a fleeting relationship with this product, I really do love it during the summer months. I have yellow undertones to my skin, and this seems to be the most believable color that I've found in a while. I got this on sale for maybe $7, and there is a TON of product. There's nothing great about the packaging, pretty average looking.

As for the actual bronzer, I have sun queen. The top layer holds most of that scary amount of gold shimmer you see, but that's gone after the first couple uses. The product underneath has a slight shimmer-- it's much less intimidating than the top layer.

I've used this everywhere, my face, on tan lines, and most recently to help disguise my self tanner nightmare! If I ever run out of this, I would re-purchase, though I have a feeling that they'll probably stop making it first.

on 6/20/2011 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

The sparkley on the top layer didn't last for the whole bronzer so it didn't give the shimmering effect as it claimed (one lippy off). Anyhow, it is very nice as a bronzer, good for face contouring, and also works as a face blush esp. during summer (maybe 'cause I have a tan skin tone). It's cheap and lasts forever.

on 6/11/2011 7:32:00 PM

I say, yeah I'll buy it again, but I probably won't have to because it lasts forever!!
I can't even imagine the jersey shore cast running out.
I love it, it's not too orange for my fair skin, and it blends really well.

on 5/30/2011 4:54:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

From all the great reviews I've read on this product I went out to buy it full of hope. However, I did not get along with it at all. Possibly it was just my skin tone not agreeing with the brand, as I've never word Rimmel products on my face before, but it broke me out a little and I found I had to use quite a lot to get enough colour to make it at all noticable.
However, the product was incredibly cheap, and as for the amount they give you I'll be bringing this on holiday with me for a quick fix. I have to say though, after it runs out I won't be buying it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This bronzer is absolutely huge! i love this! i have mine in sun queen. the shimmer layer is only a spray of gold. but after its all gone it turns out to be like a matte bronzer with (very little) tiny and super fine shimmers. it comes out matte though. you get 17g of product and im in love. it can look orangy on some people but over i love this product! the price is amazing 7 dollars? the packaging is ordinary. i would buy this again. i made the tinest dent so far. this thing is huge. (;

on 4/15/2011 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I found this product way to orangey!! im usually pretty tan and it makes me look orangey! the best brown bronzer is wet n wild in princess!! OMG its amazing