September 17, 2014 | 1940 users online

Concealers - Smashbox - High Definition Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2013 3:18:00 AM More reviews by Sweetlysimple

This has been a great concealer for me because it stays on throughout a whole day at school/work! I have oily/combination skin so finding a concealer that won't slip off my face at the end of the day is tricky but this does the trick! It's great for covering my eye circles & decently covers a blemish. Sometimes the redness of your blemish will still kinda how through but overall this is a great go-to concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Smurf72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to concealer. I have re-bought it about 4 times over the last several years. I use fair/light and it works well. Not too cakey or heavy- very blendable. I don't like concealer that has oiliness to it and you can tell it's there like a beacon flashing.

This is probably not a super ninja concealer for bad scars or bad breakouts but it works great on very mild under-eye circles and small blemishes.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Twinkz2Winkz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good concealer. Decent colour range. A little goes a loong way, so you get a lot for your money.
It has a light lotion/cream-like texture that comes in a small plastic squeeze tube. I'd say this has light to medium(at best) coverage. It didn't break my skin out and it lasts a little under 5 hours during the warmer spring summer seasons. Goes smoothly onto bare skin.
I mostly use it under my eyes but I find it tends to sink into any lines or wrinkles you have around there, and it creases. Having said that, it works over foundation and primer( it lasts longer and doesn't sink into lines, as much). It blends really well into skin and other foundations seamlessly with no distinction.
All in all, I really liked it this product. It didn't irritate my skin or cause it to break out immediately, and it provides decent coverage to areas of pigmentation and scarring.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2013 10:34:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have decided I don't like this concealer at all at first application it came out watery with zero coverage after continued use it begins to thicken and morphes into the right texture but I find it somewhat greasy and no matter how I apply it always ends up looking uneven and just meh instead of covering up my dark circles it tends to make them look even more predominant. fair is a perfect match which is a huge plus but due to its lack of coverage and poor lasting power I will not be buying this product any time soon their are far better concealers on the market and this one just doesint compete with the rest of the more promising ones out there sorry but this bad boy is going in the bin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by marianagallardo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had mine (shade medium) for almost a year because even when I HATE the ¨A little goes a long way¨ phrase, it really does!

It is kind of a cream consistency. I mainly used it to cover my under eye circles even though I dont have very dark ones. It covered mines REALLY WELL without leaving the area cakey or anything like that. I have kind of a normal under eye area but I love to deep moisturize it because I find that I get better results if I put a deep moisturizer rather than a thiner one. It never creased the area, it lasted me a great amount of time and I can go clubbing and it used to photograph WITH flash beautifully because it never left a white or an unnatural look.

I talk in the past form because all my malls discontinued Smashbox here so... thats why. I really recomend it and the packaging is good, hygienic (squeez-y tube) and because it is a plastic container you are able to take out all the product by cutting the tube so you are sure youre not wasting any product.

I dont remember the price, maybe like 20dls but I will repurchase it if I can, it worth the price.

SUCH A HIT FOR ME :D

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by cetoyant23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I’ve had this concealer for about 5 months now, I like it but I don’t love it unfortunately. I went into Sephora asking one of the lovely ladies there what they would recommend as a good under eye concealer and they directed me to this.
The consistency is very thin which I appreciate for under the eyes, but compromises coverage. I don’t find that this covers my dark circles fully but it’s the most natural look. I just can’t use it alone, and I HAVE to use it on top of another color corrector if I want to look awake and ready. But I do love it for the color (Medium); the color matches me better than any other concealer I’ve tried for not just under my eyes but for other areas of my face.
I’m around an NC37-42 depending on how tan the sun feels like making me. I actually like mixing this with my daily moisturizer because the color works so well for my skin tone, there’s a bit of a peachy undertone to it, which I enjoy because I feel like it brightens up my face instead of looking gray as yellow toned concealers will do. I find that if I don’t use some sort of primer it will fade quickly by the 3rd or 4th hour. All in all if I’m in a hurry to run errands I’ll just put this on so I look decent. I probably won’t repurchase this for the price it was & the amount that’s given, but seems to work nicely for a lot of other people. You never know if you don’t try! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by kcallz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Eh, this was just okay. I bought it because I ran out of another concealer and my local Shoppers didn't carry it, so I just picked up this one. Was rather runny, didn't conceal very well. Wouldn't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 1:49:00 PM More reviews by ashleighannei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When the assistant tried this on me, she said to walk around the store for a few minutes, come back and see how the concealer has blended out imperfections. She applied some to my mum's under eye area and as we walked around the store it was amazing how the product started working and mum's eyes looked brighter and smoother! I adore this product, the only difficulty I have is getting hold of it as Smashbox has closed in my local debenhams and it's usually sold out online! Also, towards the end of the tube, it is very difficult to tease the last few drops out without cutting the tube in half. It is a bit on the pricey side for the small amount.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by rachelk94

Bought this in lightest shade I thought this wouldn't cover much because of it's watery consistency. However it works quite well on my under eye circles. The coverage isn't great but the colour just seems to make my whole under eye area glow and look alot better. My foundation does most of the concealing but this seems to set it over the top. Has potential to be a great product just needs better coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by rca417

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Picked this up at Sephora in the hopes that it would be the concealer I'd been looking for. I'm both very fair and anemic and, as a consequence of this, I have really dark undereye circles. The lightest shade of this is a great match, however I found that it just didn't cover as well as I was hoping it would. It gives a great brightening effect and, as such, can be used over other concealers to great effect. However, this layering process can be tricky and if not done properly, will look incredibly cakey and obvious. As another review mentioned, it's fantastic for blemishes and redness, but for under the eye...not so much. The packaging is nice; I like that it's in a cute, little, hygienic squeeze tube, but for the price, you certainly don't get enough and the product tends to go very quickly. I bought mine about a month and a half ago and, without even using it daily, I'm already to the point where I have to squeeze quite hard to get any product out. The color range is fantastic, but there's no way I would purchase this again. There are much higher quality products to be found in the drugstore, ones that not only cover better, but cost infinitely less. Sorry, Smashbox, this one just didn't do it for me.