July 24, 2014 | 2160 users online

Powder - Clinique - Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder - 02 Stay Neutral

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Wood_stock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Inspite of beeing a product with good ingredients for acne-prone skin i wouldn't buy it again because it is very drying.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Walko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i used this for a long time but would not buy again.Lately it seems to oxidise on my skin.The other day i looked really bad and this is all I had on different. Shame, maybe the've changed the formula ;but at that price I'm not buying it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by AmazingBella

I'm in love with this pressed powder. I'm already on my third one. It doesn't break me out at all. I used to wear it alone and found that i still got oily. Then i started using it to set either my liquid foundation or tinted moisturizer and it works AMAZING. I've tried other pressed powders but come back to this one every single time.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by ChristyLuu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really liked this until I found out it has talc. I used to use this for a touch up after blotting. It's super smooth and covers nicely. I used a kabuki brush. The sponge carries a lot of oil and bacteria which can cause acne.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by ericaurr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't know why people expect so much out of this powder. Of course it's not going to offer great coverage, the word SHEER is in the name!
I bought this powder as a last resort. After years of Mac MSFN, Bare Mineral's Matte Foundation & more, I have dealt with breakout after breakout. I don't need heavy coverage as I don't get more than just a pimple here and there with no scarring, but I did need to control my oily t-zone. I asked a Sephora employee who set me up with a "specialist" who turned me towards this product. It feels great on my skin and after over a month of daily usage, I haven't broken out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Melavia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought it a while back and was not paying attention to its effectiveness in general. Then I sort of stopped the whole makeup routine thing because of laziness i think. I have recently picked up my old habits of makeup just to cover my dark under eye circles and some acne marks on my face. I digged this powder out and is very satisfied with its performance.

It provides a very light next to none coverage by itself. But it sets my bb cream with a true matte finish. It also lasts long enough that I hardly need to do touch ups during the day. Although, when I touch my forehead and nose area in the afternoon, my finger tips become somewhat shiny under indoor lights, however, upon close examination, my face is not shiny at all, maybe just has that dowey look.

It sticks to its promise that keeps my oil at bay for a long time. I need to clean the sponge quite often to keep it clean since it does not have a separate place away from the actually powder. I like the compact design in general. I think it is quite sleek and easy to carry. I really appreciate the mirrow inside. I will repurchase this when it runs out.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by GoddessIv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am really sorry to let this powder go because I loved it until recently when I discovered that it's giving me black heads. Never had this problem until I started using this powder (I had moderate acne starting about 2 years ago, but that's hormonal.) so now I have black heads as well.
The reason I liked this Clinique powder because it gives a tiny amount of coverage, so that when I don't use foundation, just concealer, it makes my concealer blend into my skin really nicely. Depending on the oiliness of your skin, it gives about 2-3 hours of oil control before it starts showing a little shine ( I am moderately oily in the t-zone). I also liked the color 02 stay neutral and that the powder didn't break me out. So right now I am really disappointed that I have to let this one go; it worked really well for me..
I just bought Mac blot/pressed powder and i have to say it does control shine much better than the Clinique does. However, it does not have any coverage at all, so when I use my Double Wear concealer, the end result is not as flawless. So I also ordered Studio fix powder foundation by Mac (it hasn't arrived yet), but when I tried it at a Mac counter, I fell in love with the coverage and the way it looked. I wore it all day that day and it didn't break me out, so we will see when it is worn every day what happens. I probably write a review about that as well. My fingers are crossed, hope that combo will work out.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by lovethekings

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

This did not help keep me matte and instead made me oilier and an hour later I looked like an oompa loompa because the powder oxidized on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by MAO

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this powder. It does a good job of evening out my complexion and minimizing the appearance of my pores. I use this on the mornings when I am running late for work but still need the appearance of having made an effort to look nice (front desk job).

It has yet to break me out and surprisingly (to me, anyways) does not settle in, or highlight my fine lines.

Yes, it IS exepensive and no, it will not actually conceal any blemishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by midnightblue1536

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been using this powder for about 2 years now and is still using it. It's very light, oil-free, and keeps my face matte up to an hour or two before I have to reapply it. I don't think it cause me any breakouts and that's the main reason I'm still using it. It does leave your face a little cakey but barely and another thing I don't like is I have to reapply this every hour or so throughout the day. Overall, I'm willing to continue buying this product since it's hard for me to find any powders that won't give me breakouts.