November 20, 2014 | 1983 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Flatten Flat Iron Balm and Gloss Finish

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2012 1:48:00 AM More reviews by callmechristy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was recently using Tresemmes heat tamer spray until I saw this product. I decided to get this because it was cheap. Ive been using this for a few months and it isn't that great. First of all it smells like flowers and smoke. Secondly, it leaves horrible residue on my flat iron. Thirdly, it takes a long time to dry before I can flat iron it. I would not buy this product again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by ex0ticbarbie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is the worst product I have EVER used! I used to use the Got 2 Be blow dry lotion (in a black bottle) and it was amazing. It really protected my hair and made it feel so soft and silky. I have been looking for the same bottle and I couldn't find it so I decided to give this product a try. I have only used it once on my hair (I sprayed it on my dry hair right before flat ironing) and was really confused why my hair felt so disgusting afterwards. I had no clue it was this spray that was responsible for completely frying my hair and making it feel like a wiry nest! This product completely ruined my hair - I am SO mad. I have been flat ironing my hair for YEARS and have never experienced such damage. The damage is so bad that I will probably have to cut off several inches of my hair! :(

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2012 6:11:00 AM More reviews by jennadev74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

it ok, i dont see much defrizzing ...i find it does leave my hair soft, shiny too...I was hoping for more defrizzing action, so I use a little redken glass after to calm any down, kind of defeats the purpose, but i like the smell and the price is fabulous, probably would repurchase as I have to say no heat styling spray out there has done it for me yet. and yes spray 8 - 10 inches away, not right on your hair, the finer mist works way better.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2012 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Salovesry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just went and got my hair highlighted from the same lady that just did my all over color about a month ago( Which is when i started using this product.) First off i didn't really notice any heat protection from this, but still used it. Second it smells like laundry soap which i didn't like at all.. But anywho my hairstylist noticed my hair had a weird texture and elasticity to it and which made my highlights fry some of my hair. She asked me what iv been doing diff. from last time i saw her and this was it! So because it has so much alcohol in it, it did so much damage to my hair. NEVER USE THIS!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by ladysonoma

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall rating is 3 for this one. Mainly because it's got alcohol denat in it. I don't like straightening my hair with an alcohol product, it just leaves it dry and frizzed. I ordered this online, so I didn't get to read the back first. I wish I had googled the ingredients first.

I thought it was a little expensive for the price. It was $6.99, which I think is what it sells for in most stores.

I spray this on my wet hair and it comes out nice, but it dries a bit crunchy. If I spray it on dry hair, it comes out VERY crunchy. It's like a hairspray with argan oil in it.

The argan is nice, and I can feel it make it soft, but the alcohol denat makes it kind of not so nice.

I won't buy again. I'm just using it up as quickly as possible. The other flat iron spray is better... the one in the orange triangle bottle. It doesn't have alcohol and it seems to feel nice on damp and dry hair.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2012 10:37:00 AM More reviews by greeneyedblond

Completely dried out my hair, yuck!!! :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by linerfreakxx7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gosh I love the smell of this!!! And it doesn't smell all burnt after I iron over! Although I haven't noticed any change in my hair's shine, it does very well at protecting my damaged and dry hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2012 12:15:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

I've been using TreSemme Heat Protection but I wanted a change. And boy am I glad I did!
It's around $5 CAD
It smells so fruity&sweet and does half the work for ya. Spray it, flat iron ur hair and voilą! Glossy straight hair perfection. My hair stays straight-ish even after sleeping. Doesn't flip out in the morning cuz it has a tendency to do that.
And def protects ur hair from heat. No burnt hair smell
I'd rec this to anyone :D

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by casimone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This smells so bad. I used to use it and ugh the smell just irritates me. Doesn't really leave my hair shiny...maybe cause of my hair type but yeah I don't think I like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 2:48:00 PM More reviews by xojenxo355

I don't know why this is not getting many great reviews, I love it and I'm almost finished with my second bottle and I am most likely going to buy another. Okay, so the bottle is not that pretty but who cares, it's not like thats why your buying it. I buy it for the quality of the product. I feel like it protects my hair, and does what it says it will do on the bottle. If you are wondering if you should get it I totally recommend it! :)