October 25, 2014 | 1773 users online

Shampoo - Goldwell - Definition Color & Highlights Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2005 5:48:00 PM More reviews by juliefork

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I rarely purchase the same shampoo/conditioner twice, as I love to try new products and have yet to find one that I am truly loyal to. I absolutley LOVE these products!! Anyone who knows me will say I am extremely picky and take very good care of my long hair as I have invested a lot in coloring it to the perfect highlighted, honey blond, brown hair. I always seem to have a great hair day when I use these products. My hair feels clean, looks shiny, behaves, and has great body. My scalp tends to be very oily so I do wash everyday. I still try new products but I am always happy to return to Goldwell Color & Highlights.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2005 8:35:00 AM More reviews by MuggBeer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This shampoo did nothing for me and used with the matching conditioner I had limp hair that wouldn't do anything. It was not moisturzing, and it didn't clean my scalp well enough leaving it itchy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2005 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Barbiemr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My stylist recommended this to me after she found out I was using a 2-in-1. Horrors! I have long, straight, very fine hair and when I use a separate shampoo and conditioner even the lightest conditioners weigh it down. When I use just a shampoo it ends up dry and very hard to comb. This shampoo is fantastic! Because it's for color treated hair it is extra moisturizing, so I can use it with just a leave in conditioner for the ends and no breakage at the top. It also has a very nice, but subtle scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2005 7:10:00 PM More reviews by tobytails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

About 3 weeks ago I got my natural light brown hair dyed to a medium color brown. I wanted a shampoo that helps eliminate the dryness of color-treated hair and doesn't cause build up, so after reading these reviews I decided to purchase Goldwell's Definintion Color and Highlights Shampoo. The shampoo doesn't lather, which I read is good for a color-safe shampoo. It doesn't cause build up and leaves my hair silky smooth, which is great for my oily hair. I also like the fact that it doesn't contain any silicones, or if it does they are very minimal because my hair doesn't like the -cones. My color has faded a little, but that's what unnatural color does. For 8.4 oz the price isn't too bad for a salon product, which runs between $7.50-9.50, and with my fine chin length hair the product will last for a long time. If I continue to color my hair (which I and everyone else around me loves), I will repurchase Goldwell's Color and Highlights Shampoo.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2004 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Update: I purchased a litre of this on a whim & I didn't really care for it - thought it was okay....

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2004 10:18:00 AM More reviews by stampy

My favorite shampoo. I use it all the time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2004 1:13:00 PM More reviews by foxykitty25

i did not have any luck with this shampoo. it made my hair dry and frizzy.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2004 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Pinktop33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Of all hair products, this one is the best for my rather thick, highlighted and colored hair.

It leaves the hair clean with no buildup or residue, despite the fact that it contains a light conditioner in its formula.

I switch shampoos every few days, but this is one shampoo that i won't forget about for long. It's the best, and can be gotten in beauty supply stores as well as salons.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2004 3:20:00 PM More reviews by natashik1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I have finally found an absolutely great shampoo for my highlighted, every-other-day flat-ironed, dry-ends hair :) The smell is subtle, yet simply intoxicating for me (I just love it!)This shampoo cleanses my hair very gently, without leaving them coarse and tangled. A+!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2004 8:12:00 AM More reviews by snowcone831

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love love love did I say love this stuff. My hair is straight and fine texture but I have alot of hair. I also hilite my hair. This keeps my hair healthy and shiny without awful silicone buildup. I have body and find I dont need much of any styling product when I use this. I really recommend this stuff. also it does not have a havy perfume smell which I like because i wear fragrance and it does not clash