August 22, 2014 | 1952 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Mona815

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these and they don't cause the sticky white film on your lips

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would never willingly purchase this, I get these because of the free gift deal. It's doesn't hydrate my lips at all. So I'm just putting gloss over my dry lips. Which is bothersome to me. It does have a nice sheen and not much color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by linet182

These have been my favorite glosses since I was in high school. It doesn't give much color, but they're always fun to just carry around and they smell SO good.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

It is quite possibly the worst lip gloss I have ever tried.

Cons: Sheer (color pay off is practically non-existent), Tacky, Sticky, Oily, Strong Scent

If you're just looking for the shine and a cherry taste doesn't bother you then these might be ok for you.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried these now in three shades: Miracle, Beach Plum and Prune. They all look basically the same to me... shiny with either a tiny amount of pigment or sparkle. I still don't get what all the hooplah is about. These are average glosses with a pricetag that is not really justified.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 3:07:00 PM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to be in love with this stuff.

I bought a juicy tube in gingerbread through a swap after hearing such great things and wanting to try it.

This had a lot of hype and I wasn't disappointed. This extra gloss goes on thick, but not tacky. Gingerbread adds a nice opaque nude hue and I love it. Not only that it smells great!

I used to have Beach Plum, Simmer, and Winter Crystal on the way and I know collecting these used to be my hobby haha

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

They are sticky - but with short hair that doesn't bother me very much :) I have Rio Peach which is great for a natural look and Fraise for a pop of colour. They last for hours so you get value for your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by miriamt16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was the second high end lip gloss i've bought. Pretty impressed. Amazing lasting power!! Mine was in Berry Bold. It enhances my pigmented lips. For me it's like a nice, sheer "dark" pink (if that makes sense). Can be buildable for sure! Can be a little sticky but you wont get strings around your mouth when you talk. SMELLS SO YUMMY! Like watermelon! It feels like a jelly smoothly gliding on your lips. MOISTURIZING. MOISTURIZING. MOISTURIZING. Oh yeah, did i mention it was moisturizing? I love it except i don't love the price. $18.00 for a lipgloss? Really? I dont know why it's so much! The packaging isnt even fancy! Yes, the packaging is portable and convenient but i dont think it's worth $18.00. Other than that i love it and would definitely repurchase if it was cheaper!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by lucytwoshoes

This stuff is DISGUSTING. It tastes like Tide laundry detergent or such like. This is SO chemical, it surely cannot be good for you. It smells horrible, it's too thick and sticky, and honestly the chemical detergent smell makes me feel nauseous. i would never buy this.
Personally I only use ingredients that I can pronounce, (and I can't pronounce many of these). This stuff contains formaldehyde. Do yourselves a favor. Look up the ingredients. It's a petrochemical toxic nightmare.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

This was "THE IT GIRL" of glosses in the late 90`s but today the lip gloss market is over saturated. There are so many cheaper, flavored glosses. The consistency is heavy, oily and bleeds outside the corners of my lips after some time. I get acne on my chin/skin on upper lips due to this. While it does provide high shine effect, I`ve stop buying since there are so many brands to experiment with. It does provide a glass like shine. Having said that this was the premier glosses that set the standard for juicy wet gloss in a tube. These days i still get samples with GWP which i normally give away. I no longer purchase this but as this was one of the first lip gloss introduced to me, needless to say, today im addicted to lip glosses. Tks lancome~