April 17, 2014 | 1685 users online

BB Cream - Dr. Jart+ - Rejuvenating Silver Label BB Cream SPF 30

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by bnanaphone246

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

my first bb cream. the best thing about it is that it gives that airbrushed type look. my one friend asked my other friend what i was wearing because it made my skin look so good. i used it with a dusting of powder(physician's formula mixed with elf HD powder) and it was set forever, pretty much. no creasing, no fading, no oil slicks, no bajillion steps of primer, concealer, sunscreen, etc. i could do my whole face on a ten minute train ride. the coverage was light to medium, but it was pretty buildable, too.
i really liked this bb cream, but after wearing it almost every day for several months it just started to feel really heavy on my face. (i think it's just the winter weather drying out my skin.) there's still some in the tube, so ill try it again in the springtime, but i could see a lot of people really liking it. also, if you use it, just make sure you dont get any on your lips. it had a tendency to shift my lipsticks to a much cooler tone.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2012 7:58:00 AM More reviews by linhgaga

It is actually quite good at controlling oil and lasts for the whole day. The texture is very thick and extremely hard to blend. It broke me out terribly when I used it on its own. Colourwise it is greyish and very pale. I've tried to mix it with a couple of other more liquidy bases to make it less thick and pale. So far I find it work best with Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum no. 53 (which per se is slighly darker than my skin).

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by krystleclear

I prefer using this with a damp sponge rather than fingers. It has a thick and pasty texture that would make you drag it on your face if you use fingers.

What I love about is the full coverage that it gives. It covers my freckles and the occasional zit. It makes you look really flawless and luminous. I used this when I had a red eye flight which means that I practically wore this for 2 days and my skin did not have any breakouts when I washed this off. It also prevented me from looking too haggard. People did not notice that I have not slept for more than 24 hours.

The problem that I have with it is that my face is shades lighter than my body when I use it. I always apply bronzer over this product when I am using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by heavenz_desire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This BB cream has great coverage. It's medium to full for me, and I apply with a foundation brush. It covers some freckles and definitely my imperfections, except for massive zits or whatnot.
Initially it goes on with a grey-ish cast but it blends in really well, and it makes my skin look so good in photos ^__^ it really leaves that "flawless" look.
I spent $30ish on it, which I find reasonable considering my foundations cost more, and this is pretty much a foundation for me. I don't mind the smell, the packaging is convenient and appealing.
The cons are that I can't wear it every day, or else I break out. The formula feels kind of heavy, and I have to set with powder because it can get greasy without it. It doesn't dry my skin out, I actually find it quite moisturizing compared to other BBs I've tried.
I wouldn't say it's my HG because I haven't tried enough BBs yet but it totally trumps the American versions so far. I do recommend this because it makes your skin look so good, which is why I repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by ally5000

I read all these great reviews on it, but I can't really seem to find anything great about it, but maybe that's just me.

Cons:
- Hard to apply. (You basically have to scrub it on.)
- Coverage isn't that great. Makes the colors on your face look a bit off.
- A bit flaky! I couldn't tell when using the bathroom mirror, but with a handheld, you can see it clearly.
- Made me look a bit ghostly

As far as I can tell, this was a wasteful buy and I will invest myself in another BB cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by mimieux7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this BB cream. I bought it 8 months ago and just now getting to the end of my tube. A little goes a long way. The color is fabulous, but definitely better for fairer skin tones. I'm really oily, but I actually prefer a dewy finish now that I am approaching 40. This delivers.

Pros:
A little dab will work for your entire face
Medium/Full coverage
Dewy/Natural finish
Gives that airbrushed look
Non-comedogenic

Cons:
tends to separate in the tube
doesn't last all day-need to touch up midday for oiler skin types
didn't experience any sort of "rejuvenating" qualities from this product

Overall, I really liked this and would buy it again, but would like to try some of cheaper BB creams out there that are for oilier skin types.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by solacevy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have tried this in sample size in which I was bluffed by a local seller who sold me a wrong size, ugh!. Anyways, I have very oily skin and I live in equatorial region, so that worsen my skin condition being outdoor. When I used this for the first time, it was hard to work with due to its very thick texture which makes it hard to spread the cream to all over the face. Then, I tried applying bit by bit of the cream concerning on oily zones. Since I didn't cover my whole face with this cream, I used a layer of foundation over the cream. Set my face with loose powder. I was impressed that this cream helped to control my oil secretion, and it didn't slide off my skin as I blotted my face. I really love the fact that it also helped to cover my large pores especially on my nose. I would love to buy a bigger size of this cream in the future. I totally recommend this to those with oily skin.
For the price, I got a local seller who would order this for me for BND$45 = USD$36. It is expensive but I think it worth the quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2012 6:01:00 AM More reviews by TheMemo1210

There is only one thing wrong with this product: colour. It is couple shades too dark for me, and it really breaks my heart. If you have skin NC/W20-25 this might work for you. I would repurchase, but it is helplessly dark.

It is meant for oily skin, but it works perfectly fine, when my combo skin has its dry periods.
On my skin this feels like tinted moisturaizer, but has coverage of foundation. Consistancy is really mousse-like, thick and it is easy to blend. However, if you try to blend it when it has set, it will peel of like moisturaisers. Also it transferes quite a bit.
Finish is dewy, so if you like dewy finish this might be for you.
Sunscreen is great in daily use. However, I think it is the SPF that gives quite greyish undertone to the foundation, but it oxydaises off in couple of minutes (if you don't layer it too much).
I'm still looking for the perfect match for me.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2012 7:54:00 AM More reviews by Lumiele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

pros:
- medium coverage
- natural finish (with dewy luminous finish)
- good oil control
- it's stay for 8 hours at me
- the color match my skin very well (i'm nw10)
- it doesnt cakey of blotchy even you'r sweating

cons:
- sometimes break me out
- the colour doesn't match nc30 or above
- whitecast
- pricey

overall.. i love this bb cream but i cant use it everyday cause it break me out

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2012 2:21:00 AM More reviews by barbarbella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Pros: decent coverage; easy to blend; natural finish (not cakey); not greasy (silver label is meant for oily skin. Pls try black label if u have dry skin); didn't break me out
Cons: synthetic frangrace smell (might not be good for very sensitive skin); oil-control ok but not very good; does not stay for long