August 27, 2014 | 1973 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Classic Fudge Cake

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2010 1:06:00 PM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Mmmm, yummy! Not as sweet as Philosophy's Chocolate Chip Cookies 3 in 1 but sweeter than their Double Rich Hot Cocoa, this is a dead-on rich chocolate cake scent. I love layering it with Bathed and Infused's Hot Cocoa lotion or Dylan's Candy Bar Chocolate Cupcake body butter.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2009 5:32:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Eewww! This has a really gross smell. I don't like chocolate cake but thought this would be a good pick-me-up for the chilly Fall mornings. The stench was bad. Very pungent chocolate aroma mixed with chemical notes and a dash of floral. Not for me. I guess I'll have to stick with my old stand-bys (Eggnog and Pumpkin Pie). I'm finding that I'm drawn to the spicy 3-n-1s. They seem to smell more authentic.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2009 11:28:00 AM More reviews by alitap0408

YUMMMY!!! I love this product as bath gel. It smells EXACTLY like fudge cake. It turns your shower into a nice warm little oven. I have only used it as shower gel because I don;t really like the three in ones effect on my hair. I will stick to shampoo. But it is a great fun way to treat yourself everyday, without the calories.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2009 10:12:00 AM More reviews by achtungbaby80

YUM! This smells *exactly like* the hot fudge cake my mom makes. I like that the delicious smell doesn't follow you out of the shower, and after I use this my skin is always soft and smooth. I was a little reluctant to buy because of the price (ah, well, I guess $16 isn't exactly a fortune, but it's more than I generally spend on soap) but you get a generously-sized bottle and you can use it as shower gel, bubble bath, or shampoo although I've yet to try it on my hair. EDIT: I was curious, so I went home and washed my hair with it. Nice! My hair is nice and shiny and full, just like with any 'regular' shampoo. I can't believe an all-purpose product does so well...this is fantastic stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 1:01:00 PM More reviews by scooter13

I think that these are great, I have bought several over the past few years and I like the fact that the scent only lasts in the shower, that way they don't compete with your fragrance. I have never used them as shampoo until I cut my hair short recently, I tried it and discovered that they leave my hair shiny and full of body, I didn't even need to use conditioner. Definately will continue to buy and try new scents. Love multi-tasking products!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2009 4:37:00 PM More reviews by AnnM27

Deelish! The second of the Philosophy chocolate scents I've tried and this is dead on! Complete fudge cake bliss! And always a great multitasking product. Satisfies my cravings!