October 21, 2014 | 1626 users online

Eye Shadow - Bobbi Brown - Long Wear Cream Eye Shadow in Heather

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2010 5:46:00 PM More reviews by patty88

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't like this color at all. It's very dull, and looks muddy on my NC40 Asian olive skin. Won't be replacing, and a waste of $$.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by juliefork

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just cannot get this to look good on me. As the other reviewers state it is quite light. My eyes just look a bit bruised with wearing this. For reference I have very, very fair skin with hazel eyes. I love Bobbi Brown, and I like the other colors of her cream shadows, but this one I will be exchanging for the Heather powder shadow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2010 6:37:00 AM More reviews by JClarke

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have only just discovered BB long wear cream eyeshadows and how great they are - last all day - don't crease. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find as many of my sort of colours as I would have liked. I wanted a purple colour and this was the nearest I could get. It's not really purple at all, more a light mauve. Comes up very light when applied although you can intensify it by applying more. I don't think it will ever get to the sort of dark purple shade I was looking for though.

One of the aspects I don't like about these cream eyesdhadws is the pots! They are quite heavy to cart around and also quite difficult to get into...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2009 12:45:00 PM More reviews by meral

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

İ love this cream eye shadows. So happy İ bought them, İ only have to find the right colors for me, because İ can only buy them online:(
Heather is a light mauve for me. A neutral İ can say too. Looks realy dark in the box, but very light on lid, or you can make it a bit deeper, if you use more.
İ like the color it's ok, but İ need another color for this "my lids but better, younger and awake" look :) İ'm searching for years now. When İ'm 60 İ'll have it..
My eyelids are big and reddish-darkish, so this one covers them very very well, stays realy the hole day, is creamy matte, wonderful love it. Like a miracle. A graet base too. Never creases or anything. You will love them (except "Bone").

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2009 10:04:00 PM More reviews by coolbabe377

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Heather is great if you’re going for a cooler look. It's a matte medium lavender, and yet it's very neutral. It looks pretty by itself, but I like to jazz it up just a little. If I want just a "one-shadow" look with the Cream shadows, Stone or Malted would be better choices.

Heather works great with Sandy Gold underneath (it warms it up and gives it dimension. It also looks beautiful with a dusting of the Rose shimmer brick or Platinum Pink shimmerbrick. For an evening out...Heather is gorgeous with Rose Gold in the crease and really dark liner. I love the Long Wear Cream Eye Shadows. You just can't go wrong with most of them. They're so versatile and wearable:)

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2009 4:56:00 PM More reviews by ncgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm a huge fan of the BB cream eyeshadows, but this one is truly my favorite. No shimmer and it makes my pale green eyes really pop. It is the perfect shade of purple - not too light or dark, not too intense. I love to pair Heather with Orchid - especially when I'm not sure what color to wear or just in a hurry and need something I know really works. I've never been crazy about the packaging on these E/S's but as long as I keep my nails short, no problem. I really don't like using the cream E/S brush with these for some reason. I'm hoping she'll do more non-shimmery colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2009 2:09:00 AM More reviews by Mitla96

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Perfection. I wear this all the time with my Urban Decay Rockstar eyeliner to work for 12 hr nursing shifts. It looks just as good at the end of the shift. I agree with the other posters who are better at describing colors than me, this is more of a neutral lavender, there is a brown tone to it, it's subtle.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2009 9:55:00 PM More reviews by clownface

This is a purpley mauve matte shade and wears well like all the other cream shadows. I use this one all over the lid with a touch of lilac on the inner corners to give it a little dimension. Even though I normally don't go for purples, this one is really nice and neutral. I'd definitely reommend.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2009 10:59:00 AM More reviews by sweetcg49

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Heather is one of the new colors in the long wear cream line. It is described on the Bobbi Brown website as "warm mauve." I actually think it's more of a neutral than mauve, and it isn't very dark. It's quite lovely. I've never been a fan of purple eye shadows, but this one works. It's a matte shade with just a hint of purple, just enough to make it work. Nice job, Bobbi.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No