April 19, 2014 | 1115 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by ViolinistRita

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't think it is worth it to buy expensive eyebrow tools or color kits. This one was cheap at Target and it lasted me months. I like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 2:37:00 AM More reviews by Sxyska

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am usually pretty particular when it comes to buying cosmetics. When I discovered the E.LF. products, I was hesistant to purchase them due to the very low price. I took a chance and while some are hit or miss, this eyebrow kit is wonderful! It has a lighter and darker shade, I usually combine the two on the brush that is also included. It has a soft, moist consistancy that gives great color and definition to the eyebrow. It lasts awhile and is now the only product I use to give a natural shape and color to my eyebrows. Highly recommend this and the liquid black eyeliner by E.L.F.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

I like this product because it is a cheaper version to the Benefit eyebrow kit . I have it in the color Medium the only thing is I wish the powder was a little bit darker because I have dark eyebrows but other than that I will buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Lizpaola25

This is HG. My go to for eyebrows.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Sassyrred

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this eyebrow kit due to the reviews here and now I go around raving about it! I apply the dark brow wax first and then the creamy powder. It looks totally natural, even others have commented. . I never realized how much it was like Benefit's Brow Zing kit until I was raving about it to a sales gal at Ulta. She mentioned she only uses Benefit's, which is $40, so I went over to try it and realized that E.L.F is almost a dupe for a few bucks! E.L.F's lighter brown powder has the same creamy powder texture as Benefit's.I like a few other brow products, but you really can't beat this product for this price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by lovelymallie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is awesome! For the price it's a real bargain, but even if it was high end, I would still love it. - I love both the powder and the waxy part. When I want a more natural look, I use the powder since it's more suddle and natural-looking. The wax is great if you really want to shape your brows, so for a more dramatic brow, I would use that.

The lasting power is great, packagain as well. I don't have any bad to say about this really.
Only that the shade I own (medium) is a bit to dark, but next time I will pick up the lightest shade!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 4:56:00 PM More reviews by megxoxo91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only brow product I own or need. I have dark, thick eyebrows and use this mainly to keep them in place and it works wonderfully. I use the light shade because I grabbed it sort of on accident just thinking that the gel looked just the right color and it is. I apply it using an angled brow brush and I don't always use the powder but I have before and it worked just fine, wasn't too light. Love this and will repurchase! Great price and an essential product in my daily routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by sbhonda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This eyebrow kit is great. I purchased in medium because that was all they had at Target. I was worried it would be too dark, but the color ended up being PERFECT. The powder does seem to lean slightly red, but my hair is light to medium brown with a reddish tint, so it works out really well for me.

The packaging is quite nice for a drugstore product. I don't see myself ever using the mirror in it, since it's quite small, but overall the packaging is pretty sleek. The brush it comes with actually works perfectly for this product and I don't think I will ever bother to use any other brushes for this product. It's nice to have brushes dedicated to certain products so you don't have to clean them constantly, and it's extra nice when that brush fits conveniently inside the packaging.

I do foresee myself going through the wax faster than the powder, but for $3 I'm certainly not gonna complain about that.

If you like your brows bold, you might find the powder to be too light, but it's perfect for how I like to do my brows. I don't like to do much to the inside of the brow and this powder provides just enough color. I like using the fluffy end of the included brush for this purpose because it gives a soft effect and I don't like sharply defined brows on myself, especially not on the inside.

I use the gel side for about the outer 2/3 of my brow. I sometimes dip the brush in the powder after getting some gel on the brush and apply that right at the arch of my brow. It provides a little extra color that way.

I generally do use a clear mascara as a brow gel in addition to this because my eyebrow hairs aren't very cooperative, but I could get by without that.

All in all, I think it's fantastic for the price. You don't have much to lose by trying it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by KLynn88

This is the BEST. The gel is a perfect tint, and doesn't go on super heavy so it's easy to get it right. The powder gives your brows such a beautiful natural look. Seriously, the best - just try it. And for the price, it really can't be beat.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by freelancemua

This is my holy grail xD eyebrows are huge for me and this has legit become my best friend!!! I use it everyday and I love how easy and manageable it is. It looks gorgeous on and is just plain amazing for the price! It's crazy. I was skeptical about the quality because the price was so low but it works wonderfully, I recommend it to everyone that I know.