E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 4/13/2015 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great brow kit, especially for beginners. I picked this up at target, I think it was about $3. I bought the shade medium. It does the job, the pigmented wax keeps hairs in place and the powder does a great job filling in the sparse parts of my brows. I use my Sonia Kashuk brow brush to apply my brow products. I also love the packaging, very similar to NARS, classic and sleek. And it comes with a mirror inside, which is great for on the go touch ups.

on 4/11/2015 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

It truly boggles the human mind how this considered a dupe for Anastasia's Dip Pomade - it is a dupe on its own. You could dab translucent powder on your brows and it would still have more colour this product. Seriously, don't buy this. I expect the bare minimum even for high-end makeup but this is just a low blow. This is one of the few products I have absolutely nothing nice to say about.

on 4/7/2015 1:03:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I first bought this kit in light, and liked it enough to order another in medium. These work quite well & I'd definitely recommend them. My only complaint is the medium brow powder is very red toned. I use these with the clear brow mascara & they work great!

on 4/3/2015 1:56:00 AM

I hate to be the wanker that gives a bad rating to such a beloved product but this just didn't work for me. I originally purchased the color brunette and while it was a bit too dark, it was still workable.

My problem wasn't in getting product out of the pans, mine must have been a fresh production batch. The issue I have is that every color, brunette and ash, oxidizes horribly on me within minutes. The color goes on great, sets nicely and gave my brows a clean shaped look...kudos and two stars for that.

Literally, within minutes of application and with just enough time to get one eye done with color, this stuff turned orange. Not a beautiful natural ginger, but "Carrot Top", scream at you orange, with my taupish, ashy light brown eyebrows running through the middle. Needless to say this isn't the look I was aiming for! I tried extending my eyeshadow primer through my eyebrows and brushing through before it set, and this didn't help either. I then ordered the ash color, which is a dark blonde and the same thing happened. Something in this product reacts with skin and causes this to happen. Thank goodness it's only a few bucks down the drain. I have, however, had great success with the new ELF lifting eyebrow pencil, ordered two (natural brown and taupe), they both work great and no oxidation!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

wax was very hard to get out of the pan and was almost colorless. very greasy. using it with the powder helped some with holding my brow hairs in place, but the colored wax was very hard to add to my brows without having to really pack it on. when i did pack it on, the color would show up but was messy, imprecise and smeared so that my brows looked crazy thick.
would not buy again

The best product for eyebrows I have used. Used to apply Mac matte eye shadow win Swiss chocolate but this palette is 100% better value and colour match. Have already stocked up!

on 3/27/2015 6:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I only use the waxy side of this- the powder is so warm. I originally used medium, but it wasn't dark enough for my liking. Once I started using dark, PERFECTION. I love this stuff. Easy to use, cheap as hell.

on 3/26/2015 9:56:00 AM

Just to mention everything is my own opinion...I just wrote a review on NYX cake powder but mentioned even though I use my high end eyebrow kit this is my all time FAVORITE drug store eyebrow kit and crazy but seem to be reaching for it more then my high end brand out of 6 days a week I use this 5 and my other the once. All together there is so much to say about this,starting with this 3.00 On the dot exact price and if you order online ladies ELF has a lot of 40 and 5. Percent off deals on everything about once per season and on lots of holidays like this past at Patricks day I did my order everything was 40 Percent off my whole order. What I want to say about this product is I love it I love the gel which is used up the most and always finish with the powder it always makes for a long lasting staying finish also I never hit the end on any of my products but on this one I ALWAYS do This is definitely my favorite drug store eyebrow product and ELF is honestly became my favorite drug store brand over all I've been using ELF for four years this past year and a half is when I have really started to just love all there products so much more and more and for the price point how can you beat it!!!

on 3/22/2015 2:25:00 AM

LOVE! I get the most use out of the "gel" side of the pan, as opposed to the powder side, but that's just a personal preference. But for $3, you really can't beat it! The gel part is absolutely killer! Plus, the packaging of this product is almost identical to the NARS blush packaging. I will be repurchasing forsure!

on 3/19/2015 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Great product for the price.

Popular Brows Products