April 18, 2014 | 873 users online

Brows - MAC - Brow set - Girl Boy

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by DuchessofGrapes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect color for my red brows! It's almost impossible to find a brow mascara that is suitable for redheads. They come out too brown, or too red, or too blonde. But this is the perfect mix of dark blonde and red. I already have very thick brows, so using this keeps me looking very natural and groomed without looking artificial. I'm not a huge fan of MAC, but the things of theirs that I like, I couldn't live without. This is definitely one of them. I at a bit of MAC Brow Crayon in Strut to lengthen my brows a bit, but the majority is Boy Girl. Apparently from the reviews, this works for many other hair colors as well. Completely necessary for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2010 9:14:00 AM More reviews by neslin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm sure it would work amazing for lighter brows but i actually use it to lighten my almost black brows ! Weird i know but it actually works ! Turns them into a nice brown color. And it sets my brows without making them hard and they look pretty good. I'll soon be getting clear brow gel too !

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 9:06:00 PM More reviews by jennbrook

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can't begin to tell you how much I love this!!! I don't think I'll ever go without it. It's easy, it's pretty, it's just perfect for me.

I'm blonde with blonde eyebrows that are hard to see and not very full. I hate brow pencils so this is perfect. It is so easy to apply and if I make a mistake it comes off easily. The color is is just right for me, not too dark and not too light.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2010 8:50:00 AM More reviews by kalokairi

My friend lent me this when she went back to her normal hair color and I tried going reddish brown. Love how it lightens my brows instantly but application is a bit tricky, I think I end up putting too much on sometimes. Results look better when I fill in my brows with brow powder beforehand, but for when I'm in a hurry with just a bit more time, I use this by itself. My brows don't look as awkward with my hair after. Will definitely repurchase--it's expensive, yes, but you only need a bit at a time so it lasts you pretty long.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2009 10:45:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

im not really into putting color in my brows but the first time i used this in the counter it brightens up my brows...plus its so easy to use...with just the wand and all...definitely repuchase if i ran out...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2009 2:46:00 AM More reviews by breesana

I was using Clinque's eyebrow pencil 02 dark brown, but my eye brows still looked strange. I picked up this product and started using it religiously for while, but now that I have a better eyebrow pencil, I only use it for certain looks. It doesn't particulary look natural, but does lighten up some of my smokey eye looks. It's good product, especially on my friends who have dyed their black hair brown.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 11:37:00 PM More reviews by rhumbafrapp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this brow mascara! i dye my hair a lot, and it looks wonky when haircolor is brown/brownish reddish and my eyebrows are blackbrown.
It has a chemical smell, but the way it works by coloring/tinting my brows into a nice brown shade, i would keep repurchasing

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 7:13:00 PM More reviews by jaden08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wouldn't buy this again bc i hardly reach for it and so prefer my clear browset over this. I only bought it bc i did have honey highlights in my hair and wanted to add some color to my brows with this, um it is ok, i like it bc it did warm up my brows but unike the clear this is a lil to obvious on my brows for my liking and now that my hair is sort of a reddish brown color i cant ever c my self reaching for this and i don't even know how it ended up in the redhead collection, makes no sense to me but whatever, to each his own. Only recommend to use lightly if you do have blond highlights.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2009 12:37:00 PM More reviews by glitternglitzy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

MAC 'Girl Boy' Brow Set is from the Blonde Brunette Redhead collection. It is the Redhead brow set and I find it to be very pretty! I often pencil my brows in first then brush this in lightly over the top and it gives a beautiful 'highlight' to my brows. Very fresh color. Since my brows are dark this lightens them up and gives a brighter red to my brows. Very pretty. Don't use too much or it gets a bit stiff (I'm taking off one lippy for that.) As ususal, MAC did a great job. I would recommend this brow set to anyone who is a natural redhead or anyone who dyes their hair red.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2009 7:10:00 PM More reviews by bv711

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color and product overall. It keeps hairs in place, providing my brows with arch support! LOL This is like a golden, tan color and helps to warm up my brows. I use a brown pencil and then use this to tone down the color--it's almost like highlight for your brows. It's not sticky, nor hard. Love and would buy again. Luckily, this gets sent to my CCO quite often.