July 31, 2014 | 1687 users online

Brows - MAC - Brow set - Girl Boy

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Djadzia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I first bought this stuff around a year ago in an effort to make my crazy dark and thick eyebrows a bit lighter, and I accidently got the wrong shade. At the time, I was more tan and had blond highlights in my hair, and it didn't look very good, very orange.
But now that I have paler skin and have dark brown/red hair, it's perfect. A light application is all you need, I then take a spooley or a brow brush and use it to distribute the color and shape my brows. It complements the red tones in my hair perfectly as well as giving my brows gorgeous highlights, and keeps my unruly brows in place without being stiff. Dries soft and natural. Definitely recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 12:14:00 AM More reviews by nattyngeorge

This is a HG product for me. Although I have medium to dark brown hair, my hair always lightens up to a medium shade of brown with golden/coppery tones (then i'll usually dye it dark again).. When my hair is at that stage... This brow set really helps my brows match my hair better. My brows are naturally very dark brown and I fill them in with a pencil or brow powder and then I set them with the Girl Boy brow set. It lightly coats my brow hairs with an auburnish tone.. And makes my strong brows look less intense/more natural and match better with my hair color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by DuchessofGrapes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect color for my red brows! It's almost impossible to find a brow mascara that is suitable for redheads. They come out too brown, or too red, or too blonde. But this is the perfect mix of dark blonde and red. I already have very thick brows, so using this keeps me looking very natural and groomed without looking artificial. I'm not a huge fan of MAC, but the things of theirs that I like, I couldn't live without. This is definitely one of them. I at a bit of MAC Brow Crayon in Strut to lengthen my brows a bit, but the majority is Boy Girl. Apparently from the reviews, this works for many other hair colors as well. Completely necessary for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2010 9:14:00 AM More reviews by neslin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm sure it would work amazing for lighter brows but i actually use it to lighten my almost black brows ! Weird i know but it actually works ! Turns them into a nice brown color. And it sets my brows without making them hard and they look pretty good. I'll soon be getting clear brow gel too !

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 9:06:00 PM More reviews by jennbrook

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can't begin to tell you how much I love this!!! I don't think I'll ever go without it. It's easy, it's pretty, it's just perfect for me.

I'm blonde with blonde eyebrows that are hard to see and not very full. I hate brow pencils so this is perfect. It is so easy to apply and if I make a mistake it comes off easily. The color is is just right for me, not too dark and not too light.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2010 8:50:00 AM More reviews by kalokairi

My friend lent me this when she went back to her normal hair color and I tried going reddish brown. Love how it lightens my brows instantly but application is a bit tricky, I think I end up putting too much on sometimes. Results look better when I fill in my brows with brow powder beforehand, but for when I'm in a hurry with just a bit more time, I use this by itself. My brows don't look as awkward with my hair after. Will definitely repurchase--it's expensive, yes, but you only need a bit at a time so it lasts you pretty long.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2009 10:45:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

im not really into putting color in my brows but the first time i used this in the counter it brightens up my brows...plus its so easy to use...with just the wand and all...definitely repuchase if i ran out...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2009 2:46:00 AM More reviews by breesana

I was using Clinque's eyebrow pencil 02 dark brown, but my eye brows still looked strange. I picked up this product and started using it religiously for while, but now that I have a better eyebrow pencil, I only use it for certain looks. It doesn't particulary look natural, but does lighten up some of my smokey eye looks. It's good product, especially on my friends who have dyed their black hair brown.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 11:37:00 PM More reviews by rhumbafrapp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this brow mascara! i dye my hair a lot, and it looks wonky when haircolor is brown/brownish reddish and my eyebrows are blackbrown.
It has a chemical smell, but the way it works by coloring/tinting my brows into a nice brown shade, i would keep repurchasing

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 7:13:00 PM More reviews by jaden08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wouldn't buy this again bc i hardly reach for it and so prefer my clear browset over this. I only bought it bc i did have honey highlights in my hair and wanted to add some color to my brows with this, um it is ok, i like it bc it did warm up my brows but unike the clear this is a lil to obvious on my brows for my liking and now that my hair is sort of a reddish brown color i cant ever c my self reaching for this and i don't even know how it ended up in the redhead collection, makes no sense to me but whatever, to each his own. Only recommend to use lightly if you do have blond highlights.