Lacura Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Clyceryl Stearate Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phospholipids, Ubiquinone, Propylene Glycol, Soybean Oil, Wheat Germ Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Carrgeenan Extract, Soybean Germ Extract, Retinol, Avocado Oil Unsaponifiables, Safflower Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid.

on 2/14/2014 2:53:00 PM

Well - most pleasantly surprised by this :) Yes its inexpensive; yes it is HIGHLY fragranced; yes, my skin loves it = nicely moisturized w/out being greasy/heavy, but not too light either. Does it work as well as say Avene Eluage? Based upon ingredients alone, it can't. (Research difference between retinaldehyde in Eluage vs retinol in Lacura= there is a great article on skinacea.com and no I am not affiliated). But it certainly is much better that not using any retinol product at all and when I compared w/ say Neutrogena''s products, this worked as well and is WAAAAYYY cheaper.

I will definitely keep this in my regular rotation and alternate between this and Avene = nice cost savings vs using my Avene every or every other night.

Also, I HATE the glass jar, but I can overlook that for the product and the price :)

on 11/2/2013 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I like this as a moisturizer.

It is very hydrating yet not greasy and i find it sinks in quickly. I also enjoy the soft scent. I really don't feel like this has many anti aging benefits.

It has not improved any soft fine lines or brightened my face or anything. I just think this is a very nice moisturizer, but if your looking to fight signs of aging look elsewhere.

on 11/1/2013 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have very dry sensitive skin, but still break out with a lot of products, especially cheaper ones that use mineral oil. This is not a holy grail product for my extra dry skin, as frankly, my skin felt tight and dry in the morning after using it alone. By day two it was seriously dry and tight and itchy, even with a serum underneath. I think this would be a great product if you have normal skin or are 30-40, but it did not work for me at all. ON the plus side, it did NOT break me out, so if you have normal to normal/dry skin I'd try it.

on 10/21/2013 11:24:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

LOVE this stuff.I gave it 4 stars only because of the packaging. I do not like jars. Good way to spread bacteria. If it were in a pump it'd be perfect.

on 10/3/2013 3:14:00 PM

Ok so I read the reviews and went and out bought it and yes loved it. refines my skin and reduces my fine lines. teamed with boots no.7 protect intense serum it is seriously good. I was guilty of thinking it was just a copy of the Nivea Q10 night but it's far better. The Nivea is heavier and I never saw any difference. lacura scent is not far off the classic Nivea but the retinol is probably what delivers the results as the Q10 doesn't convince me much from the Nivea range alone. I urge you to give it a go.

on 7/28/2013 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Wonderful night cream! Absorbs instantly and SMOOTHS my skin. Smooths my face, firms it.. no wrinkles, no blemishes, no bumps. The fragrance is so faint, you barely smell anything. And the little you do smell is soft and goes away the instant you put it on. And the price is staggeringly cheap! RUN to your local Aldi's and get it. I don't know why they don't sell this in more stores. It is an amazing product.. Also, please do not listen to the reviews given by anyone under 30. This is a WRINKLE cream girls.... so at 19 you're not going to have the same skin needs as someone 30+. You're still a teenager complete with all the teenage skin problems and you have no business using this cream or reviewing it at all! . Whenever reading reviews about a product, only listen to those of your own age so you can get an accurate review. Overall, this is an amazing product. GET IT!
UPDATE! Still like it. But i'm in love with the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair now... Now THAT product is AMAZING!

on 7/22/2013 7:09:00 PM

C'mon, its not THAT good. Its a nice moisturizer it is but it hasnt done anything for my wrinkles. Ive been using it every day for months now. Avarage :(

on 6/17/2013 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I was sceptical, I really was. I've been using the Nivea Q10 night cream for years, and presumed it was basically the same. But I gave it a whirl as I was in Aldi and I remembered the good reviews here.

Well, Its not like the Nivea - its not as thick, and has retinol in it. This means its not quite as moisturising, and my eyes feel a bit tight in the morning. (My skin is getting drier as I get older) But I layer a light serum underneath my eyes and its fine then. Its worth the extra step because after only three days of use my skin is like GLASS.

I've used Avene Eluage off and on for years (both Regular and Riche) and this is actually a nicer product to use. Its spreads easier, feels fresher and smells nicer. And the smoothing effect is as good, perhaps actually better. at a fraction of the price! I won't repurchase the Eluage, thats for sure!

I'm never gonna stop buying this.

on 6/11/2013 5:57:00 PM

Ok, this will be a strange review. First of all I am a guy. Second, I really don't use this on my face. For years I have had really. really dry scaly feet and lower legs. And little white bumps on the top of my feet that resemble barnacles...nice right? Never able to wear sandals in summer. Have spent loads on prescriptions from dermatologists that had no effect. Used once per week on exfoliated feet and legs the difference is truly amazing.......flakes that could be peeled off before are gone along with nasty white bumps. New normal skin. Summer is here and I'm shopping for sandals. Amazing product. At this price will be stocking up.

Don't know that this product was intended for this type of use, but it really works.
Thanks

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I loved this stuff for a while--it's a nice moisturizer, but it did end up breaking me out. Strange, considering my acne is purely hormonal. Every time I'd use it some sort of blemish would pop up, so eventually I got wise. I say try it--it might work better for you. Just be aware that this stuff stinks. Like somebody just dumped a bottle of perfume in it.

Popular Moisturizers