August 30, 2014 | 1695 users online

Moisturizers - Lacura - Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by NLBoyce77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

LOVE this stuff.I gave it 4 stars only because of the packaging. I do not like jars. Good way to spread bacteria. If it were in a pump it'd be perfect.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by sosoluxe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok so I read the reviews and went and out bought it and yes loved it. refines my skin and reduces my fine lines. teamed with boots no.7 protect intense serum it is seriously good. I was guilty of thinking it was just a copy of the Nivea Q10 night but it's far better. The Nivea is heavier and I never saw any difference. lacura scent is not far off the classic Nivea but the retinol is probably what delivers the results as the Q10 doesn't convince me much from the Nivea range alone. I urge you to give it a go.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by lisa1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wonderful night cream! Absorbs instantly and SMOOTHS my skin. Smooths my face, firms it.. no wrinkles, no blemishes, no bumps. The fragrance is so faint, you barely smell anything. And the little you do smell is soft and goes away the instant you put it on. And the price is staggeringly cheap! RUN to your local Aldi's and get it. I don't know why they don't sell this in more stores. It is an amazing product.. Also, please do not listen to the reviews given by anyone under 30. This is a WRINKLE cream girls.... so at 19 you're not going to have the same skin needs as someone 30+. You're still a teenager complete with all the teenage skin problems and you have no business using this cream or reviewing it at all! . Whenever reading reviews about a product, only listen to those of your own age so you can get an accurate review. Overall, this is an amazing product. GET IT!
UPDATE! Still like it. But i'm in love with the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair now... Now THAT product is AMAZING!

27 out of 32 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by sesamine

C'mon, its not THAT good. Its a nice moisturizer it is but it hasnt done anything for my wrinkles. Ive been using it every day for months now. Avarage :(

10 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by triotrio

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was sceptical, I really was. I've been using the Nivea Q10 night cream for years, and presumed it was basically the same. But I gave it a whirl as I was in Aldi and I remembered the good reviews here.

Well, Its not like the Nivea - its not as thick, and has retinol in it. This means its not quite as moisturising, and my eyes feel a bit tight in the morning. (My skin is getting drier as I get older) But I layer a light serum underneath my eyes and its fine then. Its worth the extra step because after only three days of use my skin is like GLASS.

I've used Avene Eluage off and on for years (both Regular and Riche) and this is actually a nicer product to use. Its spreads easier, feels fresher and smells nicer. And the smoothing effect is as good, perhaps actually better. at a fraction of the price! I won't repurchase the Eluage, thats for sure!

I'm never gonna stop buying this.

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by euryopi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, this will be a strange review. First of all I am a guy. Second, I really don't use this on my face. For years I have had really. really dry scaly feet and lower legs. And little white bumps on the top of my feet that resemble barnacles...nice right? Never able to wear sandals in summer. Have spent loads on prescriptions from dermatologists that had no effect. Used once per week on exfoliated feet and legs the difference is truly amazing.......flakes that could be peeled off before are gone along with nasty white bumps. New normal skin. Summer is here and I'm shopping for sandals. Amazing product. At this price will be stocking up.

Don't know that this product was intended for this type of use, but it really works.
Thanks

26 out of 26 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by squirrelyolk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I loved this stuff for a while--it's a nice moisturizer, but it did end up breaking me out. Strange, considering my acne is purely hormonal. Every time I'd use it some sort of blemish would pop up, so eventually I got wise. I say try it--it might work better for you. Just be aware that this stuff stinks. Like somebody just dumped a bottle of perfume in it.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by Superbeckyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Can't believe how great this stuff is, especially for the price - how do Aldi manage to keep it so cheap?! I'm 21 and although I'm a long way from getting proper wrinkles, this is the perfect night moisturiser for me and I'm so glad I don't have to keep trying out pricy alternatives.

Costing £1.99 per jar from Aldi, it's impossible not to buy it for this price, especially after reading so many positive reviews like I had. It comes packaged in a heavy glass jar which looks pretty and expensive on your makeup table but isn't great when travelling, though it's easy to decant it into small plastic pots when you need to pack light.

The smell is pleasant and refreshing, a light floral smell which I actually like, which is unusual for someone like me who generally hates perfumed skin products. I had tried the same product a few years ago and I barely used it as the perfume was so strong (it has gone through several packaging and minor formula changes since, I believe) so I'm glad that issue was sorted out! It's very light and refreshing to apply and not the least bit oily, even for someone with sensitive oily/combination skin like mine where even many of the 'oil-free' night moisturisers make me greasy all over. It absorbs into the skin incredibly fast which is amazing, and still doesn't get even slightly greasy when more is applied.

When I wake up the next day my skin is soft, full, hydrated and feels fantastic - still no greasiness or any residue at all, it's like my skin drinks all of it in and can't get enough of it. I've been using it generously for 2 months and have only recently hit the bottom of the jar.

I still can't believe this product is so cheap and so effective and how much better my skin is for it. I've given my 64-year-old auntie a jar to try who was previously a devout Oil of Olay fan and she loves it too. I stockpile this so I can give jars to friends and family to try - everyone needs to know about it & stop wasting their money on expensive 'miracle' creams!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG night cream! Best one I've ever used! I always hated Olay and Garnier and thought all night creams were thick, heavy, and pointless. Not this one. I have combination skin and this feels light yet still very moisturizing. I love how soft and silky it makes my skin feel. It has never irritated nor broken out my skin, on the contrary, the Retinol has a subtle acne clearing, wrinkle tightening effect (it's supposed to do that, but I'm surprised I can actually notice the difference in my skin). This little gem was only $4 at Aldi, what a steal! It comes in a fancy glass jar, which is nice, but a tube or pump would make it easier for travel. But, I guess women are impressed w/ fancy packaging. I've been using this for about 6 months and I will definitely repurchase. The smell is light and pleasant. I feel I should mention, I do not like the day cream (same packaging but green instead of blue). It's too thick and heavy, but it might work for people w/ dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by MaryD85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

In short I love this product. I was pleasantly surprised when I read how good it was and I was blown away. This product is amazingly moisturizing. I normally have oily skin (which gets oilier and acne-prone as the weather gets warmer). Though this cream goes on as if it is quite a oil-clogging cream, it is actually not. I found it to be extremely moisturizing without causing me acne! I have also noticed other reviewers comment on it causing them red bumps, drying skin, etc. I believe that this is because of the retinol-based ingredients - I found it too initially, but by slowly introducing it to my skin (i.e. building it up from once a week to every third day, to ever other day, etc)... the benefits have paid off.

I have previously spend $100s on expensive creams and 'state-of-the-art' skincare and nothing compares to this. I have seen a definite improvement in my laugh lines... I have a much brighter complexion and definitely no flakiness! My skin looks and feel well-rested.

The only downside to this product is the packaging - I wish it was in a pump ... retinol looses effectiveness as it becomes exposed to sunlight, air, etc. So I question how much effect the retinol really has on my skin. Needless to say I still rate this product very highly.