November 28, 2014 | 1113 users online

Conditioner - ENJOY - Luxury conditioner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 3:44:00 AM More reviews by Nosage

I used this with matching shampoo which I have also reviewed. This is equally as expensive and comes in the same tall thick plastic bottles which is going to make the product hard to get out further down the line. Too rich for my hair. I am going to use the shampoo with a lighter conditioner, and this conditioner with a lighter shampoo. Together the combo is too rich for my hair which has no real issues. I only used on the ends of hair. This is intended for hair that needs extra care. So if you have hair that needs extra help read the other reviews as many people have the same issues and recommend this conditioner and the matching shampoo. If you have no issues it will probably be too much for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 12:59:00 AM More reviews by BADKITTY13

I will make it simple...the best conditioner ever. Expensive yes, but wow!!! What a difference! You get what you pay for!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by owwlala

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this conditioner. It smells heavenly and makes my hair feel good

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by kristi1285

I am a hairstylist and we use Enjoy products in our salon. I loved what this did for my clients hair so I bought a bottle for myself. At first I loved it. It made my hair feel thick and smooth, but it really builds up in the hair and because its so thick, you have to rinse your hair forever. I find my hair is extremely tangled when I get out of the shower and hard to blow dry..almost like there's residue left in my hair. I have fine, long highlighted hair but a lot of it. I think this is just too heavy for fine hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by angbabe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

First let me start. I have tried a ton of hair products over the past 37 years. I came from a family of hairstylists. I have thick, course, unruly hair. I have tried every product and remedy imaginable. This is absolutely the BEST conditioner on the market. Use it along with ENJOY Luxury Shampoo and your hair will be amazingly shiny, your color will be true to to they day it needs to be re-touched, you will not have any breakage or split ends (even if you abuse it with heat like I do!). Comb the conditioner in and let it sit for a few minutes and follow with a cool water rinse for best results. I ordered the liter combo pack on amazon and saved a ton of money, and a little does go a long way. Also, it does not weigh your hair down, it gives it plenty of volume and lift.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Terrecalde

Best sulfate free conditioner yet. I have fine hair, semi oily hair on top of psoriasis on my scalp. The ph balance of the enjoy line keeps my scalp healthy and does not irritate it at all. I tried other sulfate free lines but they all left me with overwhelming flare ups of dander and itching with awful build up and dried out my hair. This if used sparingly will not weigh fine hair down. I also use the rejuvenating or moisture shampoo cause they're a little cheaper when buying in bulk. But I will not skim on the price of the conditioner, well worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by mrsroo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love the conditioner, HATE the bottle. It is a really thick plastic, especially considering how thick the conditioner is. Sometimes, I can't get any out, and other times, I get too much out and waste it. Would love it if they made it in a tube.

That said, my hair has never been softer or shinier. I definitely plan to buy the shampoo as soon as I run out of the bottle of drugstore brand I've been working on.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by reesespeeces

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am not exaggerating when I say I've never had a conditioner wow me until I tried this. I've been using it for about 2.5 years.

The thickness allows you to stretch it out over many uses, the scent is sweet and candy-like and it is even pretty to look at.

I have neck-length, chemically relaxed hair. Using this, combined with the Enjoy Luxury Conditioning Shampoo, results in my hair consistently feeling soft and moisturized. As a bonus, it doubles as a wonderful shaving cream.

I loved it so much I splurged on the Liter/Litre size bottle and a pump (to get the most out of it).

The only downside I can see is the price. In my locale it's a brand that's only now carried in Beauty Supply Stores, so it can command a premium. But for the amount of uses you can get out of it and the fact you only need a little bit, it makes it totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by dz0626

i think this is the best conditioner out there. i love it. it is a little heavy so you dont need a lot, but it lathers well with just a quarter size, and i have long hair. it makes my hair so soft in the shower that its hard to tell when its all rinsed out. makes my hair so manageable. i usually use it along with the luxury shampoo, but this conditioner will give even the crappiest shampoo a boost. it is expensive, but it lasts awhile and is worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2011 10:15:00 AM More reviews by melissaln5070

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I started using the Enjoy Leave-In Conditioner and am very, very pleased. I have very curly, fine hair and this product is a great detangler. More than that, it adds life to my hair, makes it shiney -my hair definitely doesn't look dry after using this- and best of all, I typically don't even have to use gel after I put the leave-in conditioner in. So far, this is my favorite leave-in conditioner.
Downside is that it's pricey...I think $25 for a bottle. Luckily, I don't have very thick hair so it lasts me a long time.