April 24, 2014 | 926 users online

Conditioner - ENJOY - Luxury conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by mrsroo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love the conditioner, HATE the bottle. It is a really thick plastic, especially considering how thick the conditioner is. Sometimes, I can't get any out, and other times, I get too much out and waste it. Would love it if they made it in a tube.

That said, my hair has never been softer or shinier. I definitely plan to buy the shampoo as soon as I run out of the bottle of drugstore brand I've been working on.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by reesespeeces

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am not exaggerating when I say I've never had a conditioner wow me until I tried this. I've been using it for about 2.5 years.

The thickness allows you to stretch it out over many uses, the scent is sweet and candy-like and it is even pretty to look at.

I have neck-length, chemically relaxed hair. Using this, combined with the Enjoy Luxury Conditioning Shampoo, results in my hair consistently feeling soft and moisturized. As a bonus, it doubles as a wonderful shaving cream.

I loved it so much I splurged on the Liter/Litre size bottle and a pump (to get the most out of it).

The only downside I can see is the price. In my locale it's a brand that's only now carried in Beauty Supply Stores, so it can command a premium. But for the amount of uses you can get out of it and the fact you only need a little bit, it makes it totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by dz0626

i think this is the best conditioner out there. i love it. it is a little heavy so you dont need a lot, but it lathers well with just a quarter size, and i have long hair. it makes my hair so soft in the shower that its hard to tell when its all rinsed out. makes my hair so manageable. i usually use it along with the luxury shampoo, but this conditioner will give even the crappiest shampoo a boost. it is expensive, but it lasts awhile and is worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2011 10:15:00 AM More reviews by melissaln5070

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I started using the Enjoy Leave-In Conditioner and am very, very pleased. I have very curly, fine hair and this product is a great detangler. More than that, it adds life to my hair, makes it shiney -my hair definitely doesn't look dry after using this- and best of all, I typically don't even have to use gel after I put the leave-in conditioner in. So far, this is my favorite leave-in conditioner.
Downside is that it's pricey...I think $25 for a bottle. Luckily, I don't have very thick hair so it lasts me a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by sweet_like_honey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have been coloring my hair since I was 12 (I'm almost 26 now) and my hair has definitely taken a beating from my Enzo Milano curling iron (which get so hot that it comes with a Kevlar glove). I also have a ton of thick hair (enough hair for 4 people). Needless to say, I need a conditioner that packs a punch- not that weak, watery stuff. I read the reviews for Enjoy products online and liked that they were sulfate-free and that they didn't contain oil. (I was torn between the Enjoy Luxury S+C and TIGI Rockaholic but decided to buy this because it had a lot less ingredients on the list and no oils). Oils tend to break out my back really bad. Anyway, I saw that the Enjoy conditioner was pretty expensive so I ordered a 2 oz bottle to test it out before shelling out so much cash on the full size. I received the bottle the day after I got my hair highlighted and my hair felt brittle and dry, so it was perfect timing. After ONE use of this conditioner, my hair was sooo much smoother and softer. I have very straight Asian hair but I get little baby hairs that stick up all over my head... but no more! This conditioner is SUPER rich and moisturizing (people with fine hair might want to use this as a once-a-week deep conditioner instead of a daily conditioner). My hair was so shiny and hasn't looked/felt this healthy in a loooong time. I used to love It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask but it contains Apricot Kernel Oil, which broke me out =( This works just like that conditioner but without the oil. VERY happy with this product and I guess I'm going to have to cut down on spending somewhere else so I can afford this! It's definitely worth the money though. Oh, it also smells great! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by haidehh

I have done the keratin treatment so i used to use the coppola series. but i switched to this due to the reviews. It does really soften the hair.it is very thick so a bit difficult to get out of the bottle but good product. Leaves the hair really silky

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2010 11:37:00 AM More reviews by peepeepod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a mediocre conditioner. I like the fact that it spreads through my hair easily, it smells nice, and it my hair seems to drink it up. What I don't like..it costs $18.99 for a bottle, my hair still had a few small knots, and the dispenser sucks. It's overpriced but It's not bad. I wouldnt say it's great.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This conditioner is above average and works wonders for my thin, dry, shoulder length hair, I was afraid it might be too heavy but it, along with the Luxury sulfate free shampoo, are up in my top 5 favs. It leaves hair soft, manageable and shiny and not heavy or greasy, I will be buying more of the line, especially since it's color friendly,

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2010 11:40:00 AM More reviews by eqing

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been thru most of the Enjoy conditioner now and this is the winner. Nothing makes my coarse, colored, frizzy hair chill out like this. Hair is made incredibly soft even if you just leave it on 2 mins. It seems hair will just take in the max amount of moisture. It gave me some volume too. This one smells like coconut, but not overwhelmingly so.Its pricey $25 for 10oz but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2009 4:30:00 AM More reviews by LeeleeBell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product, and I am hard to please. I have a LOT of VERY thick, coarse hair which tends to be on the dry side and frizzy. My hairdresser says my head alone carries the volume of 5 heads. This product soaks in/absorbs into my hair so well and leaves it feeling so soft and healthy. I highly recommend it. I have to say though, one major flaw is the packaging. I really wish it came in a squeezable tube, because it can be tough to get it out of the bottle.