November 28, 2014 | 1220 users online

Mascara - Blinc Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by sxs

I found nothing special about this product. It doesn't lengthen as much the Benefit They're Real that I usually use and it doesn't hold a curl very well. Meh.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2014 10:31:00 AM More reviews by MandyinNYC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using tubing mascara for a while, but the L'Oreal Double Extend brand. I bought the Blinc as part of a special set on sale at Sephora--I got a full size of the lengthening and a mini of the volumizing for $26.

This stuff is OK, it doesn't smudge or run. However, it flakes something awful. I wear contacts and I'd regularly find bits of this in my eyes, trapped on my contacts. The formula is also quite thin, and I'd often get some small bits on my eyelids while applying it. The lengthening and the volumizing both provide much less dramatic results than the L'Oreal tubing mascara does. After using this for two months and suffering through yet another day of gunky black stuff in my eyes, I went back to the L'Oreal.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Klonophunk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've owned this tubing mascara in black for 5 months and have used it almost every day. It is very natural looking and enhances the look of lashes just enough to make it worth putting on. What made me keep coming back was knowing that I could put it on and not worry about it migrating until I washed it off with warm water at night. That being said, I'm not sure I'd buy this mascara again. It's pricey at $20+, gives minimal lash enhancement and now that the tube is older, I notice flakes under my eyes from time to time. Also, in the beginning, the formula was more watery and tended to remove the curl I had fastidiously crimped into my lashes. This is worth trying if you are low maintenance and like a natural look.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2014 11:06:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

I do not have the time nor the patience to use this mascara. This is my first time using a tube mascara and will probably be my last. I don't have very thick lashes so volumizing mascaras are my favorite, and unfortunately this mascara is only good at lengthening my lashes. Also, this is a super wet formula and clumps my sparse lashes into five large spider legs. Since I have hooded eyelids, it's pretty much impossible not to get specs of black stuff all over my upper and lower lids. I'm returning my tube ASAP!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by pyarem

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you cry at weddings, this is for you. It never runs.
I have sparse lashes that are clear at the tips. This mascara goes on without clumping and makes "tubes" around your lashes. It lengthens nicely. When you remove the product, the tubes slide off your lashes. It seems to be very gentle, easy to remove, and is great for sensitive skin types like me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by 4ever29

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Finally a mascara that doesnt smudge....no matter what. Everything and I mean everything smudges on me

This used to be called Kiss Me, now it's Blinc. No smudges, no stains, yet it comes off easily with just water if you gently "push" on your lashes from the roots outward after wetting your face. It's actually pretty fun to take off. Rinse your lashes with lukewarm water and very gently "push" the warm water in your lashes. Don't force them off! let the warm water do it's job. Then i kinda just slide them off. I have experienced less fall-out and softer lashes since switching to this.

Another big big plus of this is that a tube will last me at least 6 months or more. My recent excursion into Guerlain and Armani I had to throw them out at 2 months!!!

I love this stuff, i go back and forth experimenting with other mascara's, most recently Guelains Maxi Lash. Which of course was great, BUT IT SMUDGED!! Everything smudges except this!!!!

It does not give alot of umphh to your lashes I agree on that. What I do is use a lash primer underneath. Two I'm using now is lancome's and Merle Normans, both decent primers.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Val9756

My sister got me this. We both wear contacts and are challenged to find a mascara that doesn't flake or melt. Wow--Blinc really is unique in how it clings to your lashes and washes off with just a little soap and water. I wish it lengthened a little more, but it is a nice daytime look and you don't have to worry about your mascara all day!! I have the brown and am planning on getting the black when I get a chance; will probably try their eyeliner too.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by idigdirt

I've tried this three separate times...trying to like it. It is unremarkable on my lashes. Seems to fade away. Also, I always have little "tubes" or flecks of mascara under my eyes. It does not stay put on me. I cannot find a waterproof, smudge proof mascara! And the search goes on...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by danchung811

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best mascara ever! It does NOT melt in water or oil. Only the combination of warm water and gentle rubbing can remove it - but easily. Just as you put stocking on your leg and take it off, you 'tube' this mascara around your lash and take it off. You can even cry with this mascara on and no running or smudging.

EDIT: I'm taking one lippie off because it is a little harsh. I mean, whenever I apply this, tears well up reacting to the chemical ingreients. Now I'm sure it is this mascara's ingredients. Too bad because otherwise a HG mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaSkin

Blinc Mascara is one that I will never live without. I absolutely cherish my skin, and washing my face at night and in the morning is a necessity. I used to hate having to scrub or use harsh wipes to rid my under eyes of the raccoon mascara fall-out. I knew the damage I was doing to the most delicate skin on my face. This product (which "tubes" the lashes) when washed off, leaves what I refer to as plastic seeming "spider legs" on your face, that simply wash away with water. If you find your mascara drips down during the day, this is an essential product for you. You will not have to struggle with the commonly aggressive way people rid their faces of waterproof mascara. That being said, it will not give you a dramatic, voluminous, full mascara look. It amplifies your normal eyelashes, making them longer, black, and slightly thicker looking. It is the perfect day-to-day mascara and great for anyone who is interested in embarking on her first makeup adventure. Anytime I venture to a more dramatic look for mascara, I always (always) regret it as soon as I wash my face at night. For me, this product is a must-have 5.